of     2   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

Midge707
#37602169Friday, November 26, 2010 4:19 AM GMT

"The Steeds of Time. A gift from the great Titan, Cronos. His unsuccessful attempt to gain the favor of the Sisters of Fate and change the destiny which the Oracle foretold." -Or so that's what Gaia once said. Long ago, the great Titan Cronos gave the Sisters of Fate the Steeds of Time as a gift, hoping to change his fate. The Steeds of Time were used by the Sisters of Fate to pull the Island of Creation away from the edge of the Earth, when the Earth became larger. -What the Sisters of Fate didn't consider was that maybe someone would want the Steeds of Time and Fate for themselves. Not that long after Cronos gifted the Sisters with such a present, the chains that held the Steeds to the Island of Creation were broken. --To bring into consideration, each chain-link is three times the size of a regular human being. Also, see that the four Steeds of Time and Fate can pull an Island. An extremely powerful being was able to slice the bonds between the Sisters of Fate and their gift without even giving it thought. -As the Three Sisters of Fate, Lahkesis, Atropos, and Clotho, determined the fates of every mortal, God, and Titan, they could not change the fate of their Steeds. Clotho weaved the Threads of Fate, beginning all lives. Lahkesis embellished the threads, which decided the events that would occur in every being's life. Finally, Atropos cut the threads, ending a life. The Fates held power over even divine entities, such as Zeus or Gaia. The being who is able to disreguard the Sisters of Fate is a terrible being indeed. -The position that the Sisters are in, they mentally call upon all of the Mages around the world. They believe that this mysterious new comer will disrupt the act of their ideal world. Being as it may, this being might be able to disrupt life itself. The Steeds of Time and Fate are now in the hands of the Mages. "None can change their destiny. We Sisters determine the fate of all." - Lahkesis --- Rules:~ No Being the 'Mysterious Figure', the Sisters of Fate, or the Steeds No Inappropriate Behavior No Killing No Mary-Sue's - PERIOD No Ubering, Gmodding, Flaming, Etc... This is NOT Present Day - Keep the Weapons/Clothing in the Greek Era I'll Have to Add More Later... --- Information:~ Basic information. We're ALL Mages. We first begin traveling together to the Island of Creation in it's isolated spot in the ocean (Since the Steeds left it). Just for an extra insight, start thinking about a Mythical Bird and a Mythical Land/Water Creature. Just start thinking about it... --- Element Examples:~ Only Admins can have Dual Elements. Fire Water Air/Wind Dirt/Ground Ice Plants/Flowers --- Admins:~ Will Add Them When they Come in --- Extra Bonus Information:~ Might add something 'fabulous' and exciting later... The idea is there, but I have it ;P Appearance for the Steeds: http://www.roblox.com/The-Steeds-of-Time-and-Fate-item?id=40979988 --- Character Form:~ Name: (Make it Sound... Not up to Date) A.g.e.: (18-20) Gender: Element: (You're a Mage, So You Need an Element - Only ONE - No Duals - Just Ask About One if You're Unsure) Appearance: (Keep it in the 'Greek Era' - This Is NOT Present Day) Personality: Bio: (...Optional) --- My Character Form:~ Name: Logan "Sapphire" Silverfyre A.g.e.: 19 Gender: F Element: Electricity and Ice Appearance: http://www.roblox.com/Forum-Reference-04-item?id=40979945 Personality: Intelligent, Talented, and Kind. Bio: Logan kept her life as a Mage secret since her village despised magic. She's lived in secret until now.
Midge707
#37627478Friday, November 26, 2010 4:06 PM GMT

(Bump)
Linkhero13
#37628054Friday, November 26, 2010 4:15 PM GMT

Making my character.
Midge707
#37628080Friday, November 26, 2010 4:15 PM GMT

(Alright.)
Linkhero13
#37628268Friday, November 26, 2010 4:18 PM GMT

Could you use darkness as a element?
Linkhero13
#37628338Friday, November 26, 2010 4:19 PM GMT

Well, necromancy is a better term however.
Midge707
#37628394Friday, November 26, 2010 4:19 PM GMT

(Yeah I'll allow that. Just keep the power down a bit.)
Linkhero13
#37629260Friday, November 26, 2010 4:31 PM GMT

Name: John Gallbotrix A.g.e.: 19 Gender: Male Element: Darkness, or Necromancy is a better term. Appearance: A average height young man with a thin body frame, He has a gaunt expression over his face from days and days of attempting to learn his spells correctly like his old master told him to do. He has short cut black hair and his eyes are a deep blue. He wears a black toga with a silver disk holding it up, aside from that he wears sandels and a brown cloak to go over the toga. Personality: Reclusive, paranoid, a bit of a soft side but he has never revealed it due to his masters words, "Your weakness will be exploited by those you do not expect, maybe even your freinds and family." Bio: A young man who had a rough life, he grew up in the poor side of greece. One day his parents were killed and he had to live on his own for a time as a thief. One day he attempted to steal from a necromancer passing through the town, he found him. The necromancer smiled and he realized the young boys magic potential. He apprenticed him by force and they traveled together for a time before he became a full fledged mage, his master told him this "You were a good apprentice but hear me speak, your weakness will be exploited by those you do not expect, maybe even your freinds and family. Trust no one." he was from then on paranoid, he traveled for a while trusting no one. He was soon brought to the island.
Sigurdcrozov
Top 25 Poster
#37629327Friday, November 26, 2010 4:33 PM GMT

Name: Dalius Herk Ag/e: 20 Gender: Male Element: Plants/Flowers Appearance: Dalius stood at a tall height, 6'7, with a lanky and slender build. He was fairly frail, but was still strong enough to defend himself a bit. His skin was pale from his time out of the sun. His eyes were amber colored, and his medium-length black hair was kept in a pony-tail. His facial features were aristocratic, with a convex nose. Dalius was clad in golden-colored robes, made of a cheap yet tough and battle-ready cloth. The robes held a hood and a tunic-like torso section. A number of leather straps wrapped around the waist of the robe, holding it strong. His face was covered by a steel face-mask, with the face shaped to appear like that of the Medusa. Dalius's feet were covered by form-fitting steel greaves, while his hands were covered by similarly fitting, taloned gauntlets that were designed for resistance to arrows and blades. Personality: Dalius was calm and polite, with a number of quirks that some would have consider odd. Dalius has a crude sense of humor. Bio: Dalius was a powerful alchemist and magic-wielder, who used his natural affinity for plants to his advantage. He would often sell rare and exotic, or sometimes even self-made plants for high prices, most of which were used for poisons.
Midge707
#37629421Friday, November 26, 2010 4:34 PM GMT

(Accepted. And thank you for paying attention to the Era.)
Sigurdcrozov
Top 25 Poster
#37629447Friday, November 26, 2010 4:34 PM GMT

(Wha' bout me?)
Midge707
#37629453Friday, November 26, 2010 4:35 PM GMT

(Sigurd, joo are Admin :D So you can have a Dual Element if you want to.)
Linkhero13
#37629651Friday, November 26, 2010 4:38 PM GMT

(Oh, hello sigurd. How has foruming been since I last saw you.)
Sigurdcrozov
Top 25 Poster
#37629758Friday, November 26, 2010 4:40 PM GMT

(Add to bio: Dalius went to the island for generally unknown reasons, but it was often thought that he did it for research of some kind.) Add to Elements: Electricity- Dalius has a very intricate control over electricity. His skin has constant goosebumps, due to the electricity coursing through it.
Sigurdcrozov
Top 25 Poster
#37629776Friday, November 26, 2010 4:40 PM GMT

'S good. 'S good.
Linkhero13
#37629851Friday, November 26, 2010 4:42 PM GMT

(Your lucky, I got trolled a few times and stopped acting like I did when I was new.)
Sigurdcrozov
Top 25 Poster
#37629911Friday, November 26, 2010 4:42 PM GMT

Ignoring trolls is the best thing to do. There is no winning against a troll if you acknowledge it once you learn it's a troll.
NathanaelR2
Top 50 Poster
#37629965Friday, November 26, 2010 4:44 PM GMT

(Nice midge. Your female character 'Logan' has a guy's name. Attractive. Very. XD) ~Deutsche Phönix~ ~Ein-Geflügelt Phönix~
Midge707
#37630136Friday, November 26, 2010 4:47 PM GMT

(I already told you why I chose Logan. So shush.)
NathanaelR2
Top 50 Poster
#37630195Friday, November 26, 2010 4:48 PM GMT

(XD its still amazing how you don't decide to change your girl's mannish name.) ~Deutsche Phönix~ ~Ein-Geflügelt Phönix~
Sigurdcrozov
Top 25 Poster
#37630235Friday, November 26, 2010 4:48 PM GMT

(I dunno, I've seen women with manlier names. It's funny, there's a girl named Logan in my class.)
Midge707
#37630241Friday, November 26, 2010 4:49 PM GMT

(I chose what I chose. I don't need your approval on my decisions.)
Linkhero13
#37630324Friday, November 26, 2010 4:50 PM GMT

(There is a girl named Jordan in my class, she acts like a boy as well. She has attempted to grab my fantasy novels so I carry two to hit her over the hands with the binding if she attempts to steal my books of awesome.
Linkhero13
#37630367Friday, November 26, 2010 4:50 PM GMT

(She is also around six feet tall.)
NathanaelR2
Top 50 Poster
#37630434Friday, November 26, 2010 4:51 PM GMT

(XD Sigurd that's just nasty.) ~Deutsche Phönix~ ~Ein-Geflügelt Phönix~

of     2   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right