of     5   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

vibhut
#37788431Sunday, November 28, 2010 8:15 PM GMT

Chernobyl. We all know it as the power plant incident involving a large nuclear reactor, the whole area was radiated and many animals where deformed or mutated, while one certain city on the coast of Russia was hit with un-godly amounts of radiation carried over by rain clouds. The Russian government didn't want this to get out to the rest of the world so they cordoned off the city. Took it off the maps, totally erased it from any database. But then the people started getting out, hideously deformed and some even fused together. They attempted to spread the truth but where quickly silenced by government agents and guards. Several years later the government had enough and literally took the city and surrounding area off the country itself, letting it float freely away. The “Island” stopped and hit a large rock-bed by the Bermuda Triangle. Stranded. Isolated. Alone. The city became a no humans zone, riots wreaked havoc in the city..now the normal people are in hiding, hoping not to be found and turned into a mutant or killed. Welcome to the city of the damned. (Sheets made by Conspi. Everything else by me.) CS Human Name: A.ge: Gender: Occupation: Appearance: Personality: Skills: Items: Weapons: Bio: CS Mutant: Name: A.ge: Gender: Race: (Anthro's and all that.) Appearance: Personality: Mutations: Skills: Items: Weapons: Bio: Mine: Name: Sam Maxwell A.ge: 19 Gender: Male Occupation: Previously a doctor Appearance: 6"6, Very tired looking, Blue eyes, Constantly enlarged pupils, White doctors coat, Dirtied white trousers, Black trainers, Black wavy hair Personality: Forgiving, Light-humored, Aggressive and violent when threatened Skills: Perception, Partial resistance to pain, Large medical knowledge Items: Mobile Phone, Water Bottle, Anti-septic Weapons: Metal pole with a lump of cement on the end Bio: Came to the town seeking his fortune, not knowing that the power-plant in Chernobyl has exploded..unwary of the radiation and government activity he lived out his life normally..curing people of many diseases and occasional mutations, now that the city is afloat..and his former patients are now out to kill him..he has no choice but to fight.
vibhut
#37789739Sunday, November 28, 2010 8:32 PM GMT

(So nobody likes original threads that people have worked a long time on?)
ninjagirl920
#37790265Sunday, November 28, 2010 8:39 PM GMT

(I do! :D So I shall join.)
Laharl1
#37790278Sunday, November 28, 2010 8:39 PM GMT

Name: Tony Cire - (S-I-er) or [Sire] A.ge: 22 Gender: Male Race: Anthro - Cross between Bat and Wolf Appearance: Average weight, height and build; red and bloodshot eyes; NO WINGS; Fur is coarse and streaked with brown over a mainly black overcoat and undercoat; Claws are both black and ivory colored; his fangs are mostly similar to a wolf's, save for a couple that are a sharper; As clothes, he wears old coats, pants, and whatever else he found scattered about. Personality: Preserved from his human self - Cautious, kind but easily threatened Mutations: Legs are shaped like a canine's, but still usable when walking on them like a human, muzzle shaped head, claws, mostly black and white vision Skills: Wide knowledge of natural poisons and herbs, animal-like perception Items: Small vials of poison along a strap across his chest, Weapons: A needle and his natural weapons Bio: In the town during the explosion. Was taking his college courses during the time of the explosion. Before the explosion, he was a caretaker of pets, both legal and illegal to own. As a hobby, he studied herbs, which led to a knowledge of poisons and healing herbs.
vibhut
#37790931Sunday, November 28, 2010 8:49 PM GMT

Thank you.
Combusken11
#37791350Sunday, November 28, 2010 8:54 PM GMT

--very good. i usually dont join mutant threads...-- --but i am bored. And good plot line-- Name: Black Dzzaeon A.ge: 18 Gender: M Occupation: Computer Tech Appearance: Spiky Black Anime Hair, Black Jeans, Huge facial scar. T-shirt. Personality: Rough, Friendly, To the point Skills: He can hack anything. Anything. He is awesome with technology. Items: His laptop, a firstaid kit, and a backpack of useful crap. Weapons: His brain, a pistol, and a swiss army knife. Also, anything at hand. He can use it. Bio: Born in America, he was washed overboard and landed on the rock where Cherynobel (Or whatever) was. He climbed up onto shore, and barely escaped from becoming deformed. He has a large scar that he doent remember ever getting.
ninjagirl920
#37791543Sunday, November 28, 2010 8:56 PM GMT

Name: Galadriel (LOTR FTW! :D) Gray. A.ge: 24. Gender: Female. Occupation: Previously a professional archer, that competed in the Olympics and what not. Appearance: Galadriel has dark, but bright, green eyes that kind of glow at night. Her hair is jet-black, and falls straight to her waist. The tips are pure white. Her skin is completely flawless, but dangerously pale. Galadriel has a tall, slender build. Her legs are thin, and long, giving her a very graceful look. She stands at 6'0", weighing in at around 125 pounds. Galadriel is wearing a black, tight-fitting t-shirt with a picture of the ancient Don McLean. She's also wearing black skinny jeans that hug her legs, and her black and white All-Star High-top Converse, are caked with mud and dirt. On her jeans, she has a chain in her belt loop that holds her wallet in her back pocket. Her belt is black, with a few silver spikes her and there. Over everything, she wears a gray cloak with a cowl that hides her face in its shadow. The pin that holds it together at her throat is a golden Oak leaf. Personality: Galadriel is dark, and mostly quiet, calm. Sometimes shy. Bold at times, and extremely stealthy. An amazing archer, though she is no good with guns. She is ill-tempered, and can be a little sarcastic from time to time. Skills: Archery-(Obviously.), stealth, writing, acrobatics, and a sizable amount of knowledge about forest/herbs/etc. Items: A package of assorted chocolates. (Don't ask. It... I don't know.) Weapons: A black recurve bow. A quiver that holds 30 poisonous arrows. A Bowie Knife, and two grenades on her belt. Bio: TBR.
Combusken11
#37791731Sunday, November 28, 2010 8:59 PM GMT

(My charecter also has metal-plated arms. Why, he doesnt know.) (ninja... and elf?)
vibhut
#37791745Sunday, November 28, 2010 8:59 PM GMT

All accepted.
Combusken11
#37791748Sunday, November 28, 2010 8:59 PM GMT

(*an, not and*)
eam
#37791887Sunday, November 28, 2010 9:01 PM GMT

Name: Ethan " Scar" Miller A.ge: 24 Gender: Male Race: (Anthro's and all that.) Nothing in particular, just a mutated version of human Appearance: He wears a large trench coat that covers his body and a fedora that hides his hideous face Personality: Charismatic, intellegent, arrogant Mutations: Before he was mutated, he had a large scar on his forehead, after mutation it grew and turned crimson. The scar can either kill or heal on touch Skills: Intellegence, parkour Items: Some items of centimental value in a sack he always carries around. Weapons: Scimitar and a shotgun Bio:
ninjagirl920
#37792008Sunday, November 28, 2010 9:03 PM GMT

(I guess. It's kind of a habit. Always making my char's Elf-Like.. Y'know? And what with Galadriel in LOTR, it kinda makes sense.)
vibhut
#37792118Sunday, November 28, 2010 9:04 PM GMT

(Eam..the Mutants in this aren't smart enough to handle a gun anymore.)
Combusken11
#37792187Sunday, November 28, 2010 9:06 PM GMT

(Lord of the rings, right? whaddia mean it makes sense?)
eam
#37792190Sunday, November 28, 2010 9:06 PM GMT

Then I just have a scimitar
eam
#37792243Sunday, November 28, 2010 9:06 PM GMT

( Galadriel was the queen of the elves if I can remember correctly.)
Padrona
#37792297Sunday, November 28, 2010 9:07 PM GMT

(When he says the sheets were made by Conspi, he means they were made by Darkwhitelie.)
Combusken11
#37792405Sunday, November 28, 2010 9:08 PM GMT

(Oh, durr.) (XP)
Sigurdcrozov
Top 25 Poster
#37792469Sunday, November 28, 2010 9:09 PM GMT

CS Mutant: Name: Smile Ag/e: 31 Gender: Male Race: Nicknamed Bogeyman. Hunt at night, known for their silence and their unusual patience. Appearance: Smile is a tall being, at 6'4. and always creeps along on all fours. He stretches his body flat, grasping and quickly dragging himself along. His build is lanky and extremely thin. His skin is pale-blue and glossy, and his head is ridged in a bit of a protective crest used for ramming obstacles or enemies. Smile is clad in an animal-hide cloak. His fingers and toes have long, deadly talons. A long, prehensile tongue that ends with a dangerous retractable edge flails about in his mouth. Smile is coated with dirt, grime, and dried blood. Personality: Smile is a patient, ruthless hunter who learns and adapts. Smile is strange, in that he will outright ignore the existence of prey that he has caught after deciding that he's no longer hungry. Mutations: Smile's cheeks have pads that 'taste' the air, outlining the area. He sees by vibrations caused by his every step or touch. Smile's hands, feet, knees, and elbows are naturally padded, causing them to be unusually strong and silent. These can also be used to scale most surfaces. Smile is blind, his eyes covered by smooth folds of flesh. He also can't smell. Smile has a mane of long, randomly probing tendrils. His skin is covered by a very thin film that regenerates over time, which hides her heat signature completely. Smile is unusually fast and flexible. His mouth is mutated, becoming larger and with more dangerous teeth. Skills: Master of stealth and hand-to-hand combat, great physical strength. Items: None. Weapons: Talons, tongue. Bio: There isn't much known about Smile, other than that he is one of the infamous 'Bogeyman', a diverse species of night stalking creatures. Smile himself was nicknamed for his permanent wicked smile, filled with shark-like teeth. (Creepy character away!)
Combusken11
#37792569Sunday, November 28, 2010 9:10 PM GMT

(OOOOH) (when start??)
ninjagirl920
#37792575Sunday, November 28, 2010 9:10 PM GMT

(Yeah. I think so, Eam.) (Combusken, I don't know. Just a habit from watching Lord Of The Rings, and reading, a million times. I has Elf-Problems.. :P )
hido13
#37792594Sunday, November 28, 2010 9:11 PM GMT

CS Human Name: Xavier A.ge: 15 Gender: F Occupation: N/A Appearance: Brown hair, black eye and a white eye, black and white checkered clothes. Personality: Insane, Quiet. Skills: Sniping Items: 2 CocaCola cans (full), bag of chips Weapons: Baseball bat with nails in the side, Sniper, Magnum Bio: A girl who took action after the mutation spread across the town. She got her dead brother's baseball bat, nailed nails in the side, took some guns from a store, and got whatever food she could find. She hides out in a small shack, and the roof has a small satellite and a sniping point.
Combusken11
#37792655Sunday, November 28, 2010 9:11 PM GMT

(Well OHAI...) (I need to reread the books.)
Sahanke3
#37792791Sunday, November 28, 2010 9:13 PM GMT

( i like it but there are a few problems with it happening. 1.Chernobyl is near the border of ukraine and belarus, and it is Belarus's probelm not russias. 2.Chernobyl Is in the middle of basicly ukraine and belarus and russia, hard to just let it drift off into the sea. 3.The radiation isn't as bad as they once thought,because they ran the Chernobyl nuclear power plant for many years after the blast. But, who cares, its an awsome rp you got going.)
Sigurdcrozov
Top 25 Poster
#37792991Sunday, November 28, 2010 9:16 PM GMT

(Forget my last character, I'm making a new one.)

of     5   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right