of     2   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

Aaronx3
#38203428Monday, December 06, 2010 12:47 AM GMT

I'll be making a movie called, "How We Survived Middle School". It is about a bunch of students who go through problems in Middle School. Extra Girl: The Extra Girl is a special job for the movie. They'll be different random girls during the movie. What is difficult about being the Extra Girl is that you'll have to change your character ALOT. Extra Boy: Same as extra girl, but you'll be random boys and change alot. ~~~~~ Script Maker: Someone who makes the script for the movie. Director: Aaronx3 The Person who directs the movie. Camera Man/woman: I don't have a cam to record the movie and all. I'll need someone who will do the camera and record! ~~~~~ ->Girls<- Silver: Silver is a quiet, nice, and lonely. Christiane: Christiane (or Christi for short) is mean, snobby, and popular. Elayne: Elayne is a funny, weird, and has a sense of humor. Allessandra: Allessandra (or Ally for short) is athletic, mean, and boring. Blythe: Blythe is smart, nerdy, and weird. ->Boys<- Fahren: Fahren is shy, nice, and lonely. Tremayne: Tremayne (or Mayne for short) is nice, funny, and popular. Troy: Troy is hyper, crazy, and very funny. Chason: Chason is funny, smart, and nice. Waylon: Waylon is weird, mean, and gross.
cutey2232
#38205386Monday, December 06, 2010 1:09 AM GMT

I want to be Christi!
Aaronx3
#38205733Monday, December 06, 2010 1:13 AM GMT

Extra Girl: The Extra Girl is a special job for the movie. They'll be different random girls during the movie. What is difficult about being the Extra Girl is that you'll have to change your character ALOT. Extra Boy: Same as extra girl, but you'll be random boys and change alot. ~~~~~ Script Maker: Someone who makes the script for the movie. Director: Aaronx3 The Person who directs the movie. Camera Man/woman: I don't have a cam to record the movie and all. I'll need someone who will do the camera and record! ~~~~~ ->Girls<- Silver: Silver is a quiet, nice, and lonely. Christiane: cutey2232 Christiane (or Christi for short) is mean, snobby, and popular. Elayne: Elayne is a funny, weird, and has a sense of humor. Allessandra: Allessandra (or Ally for short) is athletic, mean, and boring. Blythe: Blythe is smart, nerdy, and weird. ->Boys<- Fahren: Fahren is shy, nice, and lonely. Tremayne: Tremayne (or Mayne for short) is nice, funny, and popular. Troy: Troy is hyper, crazy, and very funny. Chason: Chason is funny, smart, and nice. Waylon: Waylon is weird, mean, and gross.
deanmcblox
#38205899Monday, December 06, 2010 1:16 AM GMT

[ Content Deleted ]
Aaronx3
#38206097Monday, December 06, 2010 1:19 AM GMT

Extra Girl: The Extra Girl is a special job for the movie. They'll be different random girls during the movie. What is difficult about being the Extra Girl is that you'll have to change your character ALOT. Extra Boy: Same as extra girl, but you'll be random boys and change alot. ~~~~~ Script Maker: Someone who makes the script for the movie. Director: Aaronx3 The Person who directs the movie. Camera Man/woman: I don't have a cam to record the movie and all. I'll need someone who will do the camera and record! ~~~~~ ->Girls<- Silver: Silver is a quiet, nice, and lonely. Christiane: cutey2232 Christiane (or Christi for short) is mean, snobby, and popular. Elayne: Elayne is a funny, weird, and has a sense of humor. Allessandra: Allessandra (or Ally for short) is athletic, mean, and boring. Blythe: Blythe is smart, nerdy, and weird. ->Boys<- Fahren: Fahren is shy, nice, and lonely. Tremayne: Tremayne (or Mayne for short) is nice, funny, and popular. Troy: deanmcblox Troy is hyper, crazy, and very funny. Chason: Chason is funny, smart, and nice. Waylon: Waylon is weird, mean, and gross.
punkster1234567
#38208712Monday, December 06, 2010 1:52 AM GMT

I wanna be Chason :D
Aaronx3
#38214111Monday, December 06, 2010 3:10 AM GMT

Extra Girl: The Extra Girl is a special job for the movie. They'll be different random girls during the movie. What is difficult about being the Extra Girl is that you'll have to change your character ALOT. Extra Boy: Same as extra girl, but you'll be random boys and change alot. ~~~~~ Script Maker: Someone who makes the script for the movie. Director: Aaronx3 The Person who directs the movie. Camera Man/woman: I don't have a cam to record the movie and all. I'll need someone who will do the camera and record! ~~~~~ ->Girls<- Silver: Silver is a quiet, nice, and lonely. Christiane: cutey2232 Christiane (or Christi for short) is mean, snobby, and popular. Elayne: Elayne is a funny, weird, and has a sense of humor. Allessandra: Allessandra (or Ally for short) is athletic, mean, and boring. Blythe: Blythe is smart, nerdy, and weird. ->Boys<- Fahren: Fahren is shy, nice, and lonely. Tremayne: Tremayne (or Mayne for short) is nice, funny, and popular. Troy: deanmcblox Troy is hyper, crazy, and very funny. Chason: punkster1234567 Chason is funny, smart, and nice. Waylon: Waylon is weird, mean, and gross.
Aaronx3
#38214317Monday, December 06, 2010 3:14 AM GMT

I'm going to set up the movie in my back-up account, "MexicanMuchacho". Because I don't want to reset my Paintball Warz thingy. :D
Gkko
#38214828Monday, December 06, 2010 3:25 AM GMT

Silver please . ;]◘
MexicanMuchacho
#38214921Monday, December 06, 2010 3:27 AM GMT

Extra Girl: The Extra Girl is a special job for the movie. They'll be different random girls during the movie. What is difficult about being the Extra Girl is that you'll have to change your character ALOT. Extra Boy: Same as extra girl, but you'll be random boys and change alot. ~~~~~ Script Maker: Someone who makes the script for the movie. Director: Aaronx3 The Person who directs the movie. Camera Man/woman: I don't have a cam to record the movie and all. I'll need someone who will do the camera and record! ~~~~~ ->Girls<- Silver: Gkko Silver is a quiet, nice, and lonely. Christiane: cutey2232 Christiane (or Christi for short) is mean, snobby, and popular. Elayne: Elayne is a funny, weird, and has a sense of humor. Allessandra: Allessandra (or Ally for short) is athletic, mean, and boring. Blythe: Blythe is smart, nerdy, and weird. ->Boys<- Fahren: Fahren is shy, nice, and lonely. Tremayne: Tremayne (or Mayne for short) is nice, funny, and popular. Troy: deanmcblox Troy is hyper, crazy, and very funny. Chason: punkster1234567 Chason is funny, smart, and nice. Waylon: Waylon is weird, mean, and gross.
MexicanMuchacho
#38214942Monday, December 06, 2010 3:27 AM GMT

Sorry I'm Aaronx3 this is my backup account :P
punkster1234567
#38215786Monday, December 06, 2010 3:45 AM GMT

When is the video making going to happen ?/start?
Aaronx3
#38215936Monday, December 06, 2010 3:48 AM GMT

It will start when we get the script done, the scenes are finished, and all the characters are taken.
punkster1234567
#38216294Monday, December 06, 2010 3:57 AM GMT

AWESOME !!!!
Hana123
#38223798Monday, December 06, 2010 12:15 PM GMT

NOOOOO! I WANTED TO BE SILVER! NOW THERES NONE I CAN FREAKING BE! THANKS ALOT GKKO
havanese2107
#38294313Tuesday, December 07, 2010 8:37 PM GMT

Can I be Elayne plz? :3
Potaishee
#38300295Tuesday, December 07, 2010 10:08 PM GMT

Aaronx3, can't you be the camera person? Just download camstudio for free. I guess it's better than hypercam. Also, the best screen recording software I know about is something called camtasia, or something similar to that. (Camtasia is NOT free, though) Also, you should make AUDITIONS. It doesn't matter if the script is finished, just give the hopefuls (people that want to be actors) a set of things to do, and see if they do what you ask, and remember the lines. Stuff like that. I wish I could be a part of this, but due to schol, I am too busy. Anyways, just some tips. Hope they help! P.S. Post a vague plotline sometime. That way, the actors can expect some stuff. Uh... I guess that's basically all that I have to say.
ohitsabox1
#38309897Wednesday, December 08, 2010 12:04 AM GMT

Ally please :D But I wanna type Allessandra. So there. It's like Tallahassee, but not >:3 Yeah but I wanna be Ally.
Aaronx3
#38311714Wednesday, December 08, 2010 12:27 AM GMT

Extra Girl: The Extra Girl is a special job for the movie. They'll be different random girls during the movie. What is difficult about being the Extra Girl is that you'll have to change your character ALOT. Extra Boy: Same as extra girl, but you'll be random boys and change alot. ~~~~~ Script Maker: Someone who makes the script for the movie. Director: Aaronx3 The Person who directs the movie. Camera Man/woman: I don't have a cam to record the movie and all. I'll need someone who will do the camera and record! ~~~~~ ->Girls<- Silver: Gkko Silver is a quiet, nice, and lonely. Christiane: cutey2232 Christiane (or Christi for short) is mean, snobby, and popular. Elayne: havanese2107 Elayne is a funny, weird, and has a sense of humor. Allessandra: ohitsabox1 Allessandra (or Ally for short) is athletic, mean, and boring. Blythe: Blythe is smart, nerdy, and weird. ->Boys<- Fahren: Fahren is shy, nice, and lonely. Tremayne: Tremayne (or Mayne for short) is nice, funny, and popular. Troy: deanmcblox Troy is hyper, crazy, and very funny. Chason: punkster1234567 Chason is funny, smart, and nice. Waylon: Waylon is weird, mean, and gross.
Aaronx3
#38311768Wednesday, December 08, 2010 12:27 AM GMT

Nuh one likes Blythe? ;o
juliet204
#38325816Wednesday, December 08, 2010 3:37 AM GMT

I'll be Blythe
devilboy43
#38329361Wednesday, December 08, 2010 5:15 AM GMT

Random Boy please. x] I have a bunch of hat,and robux to buy hats and clothes.RObux right now 6,295 :)
devilboy43
#38329377Wednesday, December 08, 2010 5:16 AM GMT

Extra* Boy please. x] I have a bunch of hat,and robux to buy hats and clothes.RObux right now 6,295 :)
Aoldman
#38345560Wednesday, December 08, 2010 8:56 PM GMT

Fahren
jesse005
#38346573Wednesday, December 08, 2010 9:11 PM GMT

ill be Tremayne!

of     2   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right