of     1   

Shyguy300
Top 100 Poster
#3921789Wednesday, November 26, 2008 7:29 AM GMT

I havn't seen a topic like this in awhile, so I thought I would post one. Song: Now or Never Artist: Three Days Grace In this time are we loving Or do we sit here wondering Why this world isn�t turning round It�s now or never We have no use For the truth And now�s the time for us to lose Who we are and how we�ve tried Taking every step in stride It now or never to decide In this time are we loving Or do we sit here wondering Why this world isn�t turning round It�s now or never In this way are we learning Or do we sit here yearning For this world to stop turning round It�s now or never Where�s the truth For us to use Cause all we seem to do is lose Who we are and how we�ve tried Are we all the same inside It�s now or never to decide In this time are we loving Or do we sit here wondering Why this world isn�t turning round It�s now or never In this way are we learning Or do we sit here yearning For this world to stop turning round It�s now or never In this time are we loving Or do we sit here wondering Why this world isn�t turning round It�s now or never In this time are we loving Or do we sit here wondering Why this world isn�t turning round It�s now or never In this way are we learning Or do we sit here yearning For this world to stop turning round It�s now or never In this time are we loving, Wondering Isn�t turning round It�s now or never
battleblox
#3922539Wednesday, November 26, 2008 11:52 AM GMT

Super trouper beams are gonna blind me But I wont feel blue Like I always do cause somewhere in the crowd theres you I was sick and tired of everything When I called you last night from glasgow All I do is eat and sleep and sing Wishing every show was the last show (wishing every show was the last show) So imagine I was glad to hear youre coming (glad to hear youre coming) Suddenly I feel all right (and suddenly its gonna be) And its gonna be so different When Im on the stage tonight Tonight the Super trouper lights are gonna find me Shining like the sun (sup-p-per troup-p-per) Smiling, having fun (sup-p-per troup-p-per) Feeling like a number one Tonight the Super trouper beams are gonna blind me But I wont feel blue (sup-p-per troup-p-per) Like I always do (sup-p-per troup-p-per) cause somewhere in the crowd theres you Facing twenty thousand of your friends How can anyone be so lonely Part of a success that never ends Still Im thinking about you only (still Im thinking about you only) There are moments when I think Im going crazy (think Im going crazy) But its gonna be alright (youll soon be changing everything) Everything will be so different When Im on the stage tonight Tonight the Super trouper lights are gonna find me Shining like the sun (sup-p-per troup-p-per) Smiling, having fun (sup-p-per troup-p-per) Feeling like a number one Tonight the Super trouper beams are gonna blind me But I wont feel blue (sup-p-per troup-p-per) Like I always do (sup-p-per troup-p-per) cause somewhere in the crowd theres you So Ill be there when you arrive The sight of you will prove to me Im still alive And when you take me in your arms And hold me tight I know its gonna mean so much tonight Tonight the Super trouper lights are gonna find me Shining like the sun (sup-p-per troup-p-per) Smiling, having fun (sup-p-per troup-p-per) Feeling like a number one Tonight the Super trouper beams are gonna blind me But I wont feel blue (sup-p-per troup-p-per) Like I always do (sup-p-per troup-p-per) cause somewhere in the crowd theres you theat super trouper my fav song
spork890
#3922558Wednesday, November 26, 2008 11:56 AM GMT

Artist: Hedley Album: Song: For The Nights I Can't Remember Lyrics: [Verse 1:] I see it in the way you would do When no one else could ever get through Holding back til I come around Time and time again you wait for me to comin' And did you really look my way? Cuz no one coulda seen this coming I would never let you down If I was running back working full time [Bridge:] So I can and I will and you'll see your hero come running Over and over tonight [Chorus:] And I do wanna love you If you see me running back And I do wanna try Because if falling for you girl is crazy Then I'm going out of my mind So hold back your tears this time [Verse 2:] Me, I'm used to being tired and bloody But you believed that I could be somebody You put your world on hold for me Gave away to follow, feel you through the fire I need you to know I will Believe me girl I'm so tired of running I just wanna hold your hand Stare at you like you've got everything I need [Bridge:] And I can so I will and you'll see your hero come running Over and over tonight [Chorus:] And I do wanna love you If you see me running back And I do wanna try Because if falling for you girl is crazy Then I'm going out of my mind So hold back your tears this time [Verse 3:] And what if I never said to you I was dynamite And what if I never told you I'm afraid to cry What if I never let you down And said I'm sorry for the nights I can't remember What if I never said to you I would try Yeah Yeah Yeaahh [Chorus:] And I do wanna love you (If you see me running back) And I do wanna try Because if falling for you girl is crazy Then I'm going out of my mind So hold back your tears this time [Repeat Chorus] Hold back your tears this time Ooooh Ooooh Hedley - For The Nights I Can't Remember Lyrics
RhythmicSound
#3924308Wednesday, November 26, 2008 3:12 PM GMT

I hate feeling like this I'm so tired of trying to fight this I'm asleep and all I dream of Is waking to you Tell me that you will listen Your touch is what I'm missing And the more I hide I realize I'm slowly losing you Comatose I'll never wake up without an overdose of you I don't wanna live, I don't wanna breathe 'les I feel you next to me You take the pain I feel Waking up to you never felt so real I don't wanna sleep , I don't wanna dream 'cause my dreams don't comfort me The way you make me feel Waking up to you never felt so real I hate living without you Dead wrong to ever doubt you But my demons lay in waiting Tempting me away Oh how I adore you Oh how I thirst for you Oh how I need you Comatose I'll never wake up without an overdose of you Breathing life Waking up My eyes open up Comatose I'll never wake up without an overdose of you Oh how I adore you Waking up to you never felt so real Oh how I thirst for you Waking up to you never felt so real Oh how I adore you Oh The way you make me feel Waking up to you never felt so real Comatose - Skillet
maddya13
#3925337Wednesday, November 26, 2008 4:17 PM GMT

dont no all the words: ooh girl,shock me like an electric eel baby girl turn me on with ur electric feel song name:electric feel band name:MGMT
jjtt11
#3965039Friday, November 28, 2008 5:00 AM GMT

im tired of being wat you want me to be feeling so faith less lost under the surface dont know your ecspecting of me put under hte preshuer of walking in your shoes (corus) caught in the undertow just caught in the under tow (end of this corus) evry step that i take is another mistake to you! (corus) caught in the undertow just caught in the under tow (end of this corus) IVE BECOME SO NUMB! I CANT FEEL YOU THARE! BECOME SO TIRED SO MUCH MORE AWARE IM BECOMEING THIS ALL I WANT TO DO IS TO BE MORE LIKE ME! AND BE LESS LIKE YOU! cant you see that your smothering me! holding to titley afraid to lose control! cause evrything that you thought i woude be! has falling apart right infront of you! (corus) caught in the under tow just caught in the undertow! (end of corus) evry step that i take is a mistake to you! band:linkin park song:numb (end)
DrBlockian
#3966932Friday, November 28, 2008 10:59 AM GMT

any way, its Chorus, and IVE BECOME SO NUMB! I CANT FEEL YOU THARE! BECOME SO TIRED SO MUCH MORE AWARE IM BECOMEING THIS ALL I WANT TO DO IS TO BE MORE LIKE ME! AND BE LESS LIKE YOU! is the chorus, please, PLEASE l2play
MythMan
#6751978Wednesday, March 25, 2009 2:52 AM GMT

I'll Just post a few of the Lyrics Kids by MGMT You were a child Crawling on your knees toward him Making momma so proud But your voice is too loud We like to watch you laughing Picking insects off of plants No time to think of consequences (Chorus) Control yourself Take only what you need from him A family of trees wanting to be haunted Control yourself Take only what you need from him
LUIGI2323
#6754359Wednesday, March 25, 2009 4:36 AM GMT

song:Do you like waffles? artist: Parry grip Do you like waffles? Yea i like waffles! do you like pancakes? Yea i like pancakes! do you like french toast? Yea i like french toast! DOOT DOOT DOOT can't wait for a mouthfull! WAFFLE! WAFFLE! WAFFLE! WA-doot doot doot can't wait for a mouthful! -I typed this O_o-
zedonk8
#6755821Wednesday, March 25, 2009 7:15 AM GMT

Song-First Date Blink 182 In the car I just can't wait to pick you up on our very first date Is it cool if I hold your hand? Is it wrong if I think it's lame to dance? Do you like my stupid hair? Would you guess that I didn't know what to wear? I'm too scared of what you think You make me nervous so I really can't eat Let's go, don't wait, this night's almost over Honest, let's make this night last forever Forever and ever, let's make this last forever Forever and ever, let's make this last forever When you smile, I melt inside I'm not worthy for a minute of your time I really wish it was only me and you I'm jealous of everybody in the room Please don't look at me with those eyes Please don't hint that you're capable of lies I dread the thought of our very first kiss A target that i'm probably gonna miss Let's go,don't wait, this night's almost over Honest, let's make this night last forever Forever and ever, let's make this last forever Forever and ever, let's make this last forever

of     1