JohnGreene
#39820794Wednesday, December 29, 2010 6:24 PM GMT

Giovanni I start to run outside, and the guards who recognize me give me pardon. I run out of the kingdom as soon as I see a flurry of orange. In an eerie voice, almost out of a horror movie, the flurry of orange capes all said in harmony, "We're baaaaaaack..." As soon as I heard that I held up my cast, and in my non-dominant hand (Left), I held a small dagger with a poisoned tip. "I dare you!" I yelled. Guards heard that and saw the killers. The guards pulled blades out, and some, bows. "Let me do this. I have to get my family even." I say. Two men run up to me, and I dodge, and trip one with the lumbering metal cast. Soon, three are left. As soon as one runs towards me, one shoots two arrows. I can only dodge one... Poison are on all of the tips of metal. I decide to take an arrow, and fall. Soon, knowing I will die, the guards shoot their arrows into the heads of my enemies. The arrow in my shoulder shoots severe pain. Not all of the enemies even came. I knew who I was dealing with. I looked for an alchemist back in the kingdom soon, knowing I will die without any medical help.
NathanaelR2
Top 50 Poster
#39823043Wednesday, December 29, 2010 6:55 PM GMT

(John please stop controlling MY guards. Its getting seriously annoying.) ~Deutsche Phönix~ ~Ein-Geflügelt Phönix~
Exptic
#39823394Wednesday, December 29, 2010 6:59 PM GMT

OoC; Back... and John, my teacher is a alchemist, as well as a scorcerror. I opened the grand doors, seeing purple clouds of smoke everywhere. I coughed into my arm. "O? Where are you?" I called out, waving my arms to make a path through the smoke. "Here!" is what I heard from the basement, which I pulled open the two small doors with steel handles in the floor. I walked down the stairs, seeing massive shelves fulled of potions and vials of colorful substances. In the middle of the room, sitting on the cold, stone floor was a great table, and a vial in the middle, which O was muttering ancient words and putting ingrediants in the potion. "What are you making?" I asked curiously, looking to see a orb.
Exptic
#39823463Wednesday, December 29, 2010 7:00 PM GMT

(Sorcerer, my bad.)
eam
#39823890Wednesday, December 29, 2010 7:04 PM GMT

I woke up from the long nap, I had to quit doing this, it was making me lose business. I patted my pet ferret named Whissel, or Whiss for short. I looked into his devious eyes(Which was hard because of my big geen nose.) and told him we were headed for the shop. I picked him up and put him on my shoulder. The shop wasn't ransacked, thank God, and there was a line out front, as usual.
eam
#39824066Wednesday, December 29, 2010 7:06 PM GMT

( We have WoW currecny, Gold>Silver>Copper)
Exptic
#39824317Wednesday, December 29, 2010 7:09 PM GMT

He looked up from his hard concentration, "Ah, Soren, I was just creating a new type of potion to work for multi-purposes. I was planning it to treat the common flu, fever, and other symtoms like those. I was also making a antidote to relief poisoning, paralyisis, and pain, there are work in progress." He says, looking around. "Hm? It appears I've run out of Ritherium Root... Soren, would you be so kind to head into the forest up north and get me some?" He asked. "Sure, I'll be glad to." I say, taking the offered gathering knife and running up the steps, and out the front door.
NathanaelR2
Top 50 Poster
#39824517Wednesday, December 29, 2010 7:12 PM GMT

(I'm sorry I don't know how WOW currency works but I'll go by the most similar thing I know) ~Deutsche Phönix~ ~Ein-Geflügelt Phönix~
eam
#39825000Wednesday, December 29, 2010 7:17 PM GMT

( 100 Copper is 1 Silver and 100 Silver is 1 Gold.) I pushed through the crowd and opened my door, children and adults alike were running around, testing my new inventions. I earned 3 silver that day, it was very productive. I went in the back room, where all my ideas were. They were just scibbles on the wall. One read ," Make War Machines." It was brilliant! Countries are the wealthiest buyers!
NathanaelR2
Top 50 Poster
#39825843Wednesday, December 29, 2010 7:26 PM GMT

(I know, i just dunno how the inflation rate works in WOW. SO I'll let the elven kingdom's inflation be different) So dark elves....eh, what can ya do? "I have an idea." "Yes?" My advisor asked. "We send out horsemen to ride a hit and run attack on four seperate villages near the border, killing every dark elf in their path, then rushing back, hopefully attracting military attention, where we'll have set up an ambush on the border." "Sounds...almost foolproof." My advisor said. "Shall i go get some volunteers?" "Yes." I said, looking at the map. ~Deutsche Phönix~ ~Ein-Geflügelt Phönix~
SaltyBoot
#39826236Wednesday, December 29, 2010 7:30 PM GMT

Oh my god you do not know the exchange rate Nathanael! HOW HORRIBLE!
eam
#39826525Wednesday, December 29, 2010 7:33 PM GMT

I started on my creation, it was going to be a sort of catapult, but, it would reload faster and shoot explosives. It was going to be a hit! Kings who bought this would win wars in a matter of days. I knew a human that made catapults, I had him tell me how and I sort of improved it and left it to him to make it. I then got to work on large explosives.(Nukes of the medieval times xD) (I tried to hint to you the inflation. I said after a good day of selling, I got 3 silver.)
NathanaelR2
Top 50 Poster
#39826850Wednesday, December 29, 2010 7:36 PM GMT

(Saltyboot this is the 2nd thread you came to just to say something about me. O_O its quite creepy.) "In the meantime. Lets find some mercenaries. I've always loved those." I said happily. "Why? may i ask?" a soldier asked. "Cause they're not our troops, possibly not elves, and they do our work for us." I said. "Even if we have to pay them, it's worth it." ~Deutsche Phönix~ ~Ein-Geflügelt Phönix~
SaltyBoot
#39826935Wednesday, December 29, 2010 7:37 PM GMT

This wont be the last.
NathanaelR2
Top 50 Poster
#39826997Wednesday, December 29, 2010 7:38 PM GMT

(...who ARE you? Jeeze.) ~Deutsche Phönix~ ~Ein-Geflügelt Phönix~
eam
#39828470Wednesday, December 29, 2010 7:54 PM GMT

(Continue roleplaying, please.)
NathanaelR2
Top 50 Poster
#39828827Wednesday, December 29, 2010 7:58 PM GMT

"The ambush is ready and the riders are getting into position." My general reported. "Good." I said. "We're almost ready to commence." (Do I control the fight? My elves and the dark elves?) ~Deutsche Phönix~ ~Ein-Geflügelt Phönix~
PlatinumPatriot
#39828933Wednesday, December 29, 2010 7:59 PM GMT

William continually fought off his attackers, though it was hopeless. For every knight, there would be at least 3 rebels trying to shove a sword in their flesh. William neared the burning bodies, still fighting.
eam
#39829174Wednesday, December 29, 2010 8:02 PM GMT

(Yes, you may control the captain if you wish, and if he dies, the second in command, etc.) The human brought my catapult out and I armed it. I immediatly made posters on at the posts and trees I could find. I knew something was happening down in The Mystical Forest, so I posted signs there too.
NathanaelR2
Top 50 Poster
#39831018Wednesday, December 29, 2010 8:24 PM GMT

"They're in position." "Commence the plan." I ordered. 100 elven horsemen rode out. 20 to four different villages as an ambush was prepared on the border. "My lord may I present Ryor (Roy-er) of the Argwashi." A guard said. Ryor looked like a foreigner. "Greetings." he said. "I lead a division of mercenaries in a company called the Argwashi. I heard your kingdom was looking to hire mercenaries?" "Yes." I said. "How good are you guys?" "We fight to the death. Numbers do not matter for us as from where we hail, the battle is all we're there to save. Not our lives." Ryor explained. "My division contains skilled spearmen, swordsmen, archers, and horsemen. Limited horsemen however." "And how many of you are there?" I asked. "In my divison? A few thousand last time I counted. one or two, I forget. I recently was promoted and got control over more troops. I haven't took a recount yet." "Perhaps we can count, and discuss prices." I said. "Perhaps we can." Ryor said, getting all interested when i sadi 'prices'. ~Deutsche Phönix~ ~Ein-Geflügelt Phönix~
eam
#39831691Wednesday, December 29, 2010 8:32 PM GMT

As a few days passed, a dark elf with silver hair and dark purple skin walked into my shop. He told me that he was a messanger for Nevermoore, the Dark Elven Lord. He told me they had read about the catapults and would like to buy them. I smiled when he asked the price. I told him 4 gold for 10. His purple ace turned blue. I got a team of goblins, my employees, and told them we were going to battle the elves. (I shal annihlate you, R2!)
NathanaelR2
Top 50 Poster
#39831997Wednesday, December 29, 2010 8:36 PM GMT

(Ok..so much for buying stuff from you after the battle..which apparently is over since a few days just passed.) ~Deutsche Phönix~ ~Ein-Geflügelt Phönix~
eam
#39833090Wednesday, December 29, 2010 8:51 PM GMT

( I was planning on somehow meeting you and do some traitorous act and kill the Dark Elven Lord.)
NathanaelR2
Top 50 Poster
#39833648Wednesday, December 29, 2010 8:58 PM GMT

(I was planning on actually fighting the battle instead of skipping it then bringing back a poster and meeting you and buying some of your weapons. But if your gona overrule it we can act like my attack never happened, we never saw your posters, and my guy was too stupid to take any action if you want.) ~Deutsche Phönix~ ~Ein-Geflügelt Phönix~
eam
#39834243Wednesday, December 29, 2010 9:07 PM GMT

(take that back, I was just getting no action on my part, sorry.)