of     1   

roaddragon5
#39983169Friday, December 31, 2010 5:41 AM GMT

What band wears masks? A) Avenged Sevenfold B) Slipknot C)Disturbed D)Coheed and Cambria Which of the following is Hollywood Undead's album? A)Inhuman Rampage B)City of Evil C)Swan Songs D)Bark at the Moon What year did The Beatles broke up? A)1970 B)1954 C)2000 D)1965 What band made the album "Battle for Los Angeles"? A) Hollywood Undead B) Rage Against The Machine C) Dragonforce D) Slayer What song did Bon Jovi made? A Slow Ride B Livin' on a Prayer C Yellow Submarine D Everywhere I Go When did As I Lay Dying came out with their album "the Powerless Rise"? A 2007 B 2002 C 2010 D 2000 The song "Holy Diver" belongs to what band? A Linkin' Park B Dio C The Beatles D Van Halen What was Metallica's 1st album? A Kill Em All B nightmare C Evil Empire D Awake What popular song is Godsmack's A Welcome to the Jungle B Likr Light to The Flies C Wait and Bleed D I Stand Alone What song by Vam Halen is based on a car? A Panama B Michele C Young D Bulls On Parade What band made the song "God Gave Rock and Roll To You" A Kiss B Guns and Roses C Metallica D Deep Purple What song is Guns and Roses'? A Snuff B sweet Child of Mine C Crying like a B**tch D Afterlife What album is AC DC's A Highway to Hell B Desperate Measures C All Hope Is Gone D Black Album
666RubiXcube
#39983747Friday, December 31, 2010 5:52 AM GMT

What band wears masks? B) Slipknot Which of the following is Hollywood Undead's album? A)Inhuman Rampage What year did The Beatles broke up? A)1970 What band made the album "Battle for Los Angeles"? A) Hollywood Undead What song did Bon Jovi made? B Livin' on a Prayer When did As I Lay Dying came out with their album "the Powerless Rise"? D 2000 The song "Holy Diver" belongs to what band? B Dio What was Metallica's 1st album? A Kill Em All What popular song is Godsmack's D I Stand Alone What song by Vam Halen is based on a car? A Panama What band made the song "God Gave Rock and Roll To You" A Kiss What song is Guns and Roses'? B sweet Child of Mine What album is AC DC's A Highway to Hell
roaddragon5
#39984492Friday, December 31, 2010 6:05 AM GMT

U got 2 wrong
666RubiXcube
#39984508Friday, December 31, 2010 6:05 AM GMT

Which ones were they?
AnimeLuv2
#39984785Friday, December 31, 2010 6:10 AM GMT

B C I don't really like the Beatles enough to care... B B C B A D A A B A
roaddragon5
#39985838Friday, December 31, 2010 6:29 AM GMT

The 3 questions were when did as I lay dying make the album is powerless rise, what album did hollywood undead make, and who made the album battle for los angeles
ThePoopsmith
#39993749Friday, December 31, 2010 12:02 PM GMT

I put stars next to my answer What band wears masks? A) Avenged Sevenfold B) Slipknot * C)Disturbed D)Coheed and Cambria Which of the following is Hollywood Undead's album? A)Inhuman Rampage * B)City of Evil C)Swan Songs D)Bark at the Moon What year did The Beatles broke up? A)1970 * B)1954 C)2000 D)1965 What band made the album "Battle for Los Angeles"? A) Hollywood Undead B) Rage Against The Machine * C) Dragonforce D) Slayer What song did Bon Jovi made? A Slow Ride B Livin' on a Prayer * C Yellow Submarine D Everywhere I Go When did As I Lay Dying came out with their album "the Powerless Rise"? A 2007 B 2002 * C 2010 D 2000 The song "Holy Diver" belongs to what band? A Linkin' Park B Dio * C The Beatles D Van Halen What was Metallica's 1st album? A Kill Em All B nightmare C Evil Empire D Awake * What popular song is Godsmack's A Welcome to the Jungle B Likr Light to The Flies C Wait and Bleed D I Stand Alone * What song by Vam Halen is based on a car? A Panama B Michele * C Young D Bulls On Parade What band made the song "God Gave Rock and Roll To You" A Kiss B Guns and Roses C Metallica D Deep Purple * What song is Guns and Roses'? A Snuff B sweet Child of Mine * C Crying like a B**tch D Afterlife What album is AC DC's A Highway to Hell * B Desperate Measures C All Hope Is Gone D Black Album I probably got most wrong...
roaddragon5
#40003309Friday, December 31, 2010 3:52 PM GMT

U got 5 wrong

of     1