of     7   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

Chocolates
#40317926Tuesday, January 04, 2011 4:32 AM GMT

Four months ago, the natives of the Resoni islands lived peaceful lives of security and freedom. Until, a cannon shot off nearby. Sailors of all sorts had arrived in these remote islands, bringing nothing but death, destruction, chaos, pirates, and European colonists in boatloads! Today, pirates still pillage these islands, but more secretly. They have allied with the natives in oath of 'protecting them' from the European colonists flocking to the lands. Not all pirates follow this oath however, though all at least pretend, and the European colonists won't give up on colonizing the beautiful island chain. That's just human nature for you. A fat bloke on a throne hears of an island chain and thinks he has rights to it and the rights to enslave all of the Natives who roam the lands. Now the natives fight for their lives, the colonists fight to settle, and the pirates can't help but steal all the Natives have. So tell me, who are you with? Name: A.ge: Gender: Physical appearance: Clothes: Weapon(s): (This is NOT modern, and pick only two or three weapons.) Tools: (Once again, not modern) Nationality: (Country, Native, etc,) Rank: (Captain, First Mate, etc,) Team: (Colonists, Pirates, Natives, Royalty) Bio: (Two sentences, come on, don't be lazy.)
lizzie492
#40318049Tuesday, January 04, 2011 4:35 AM GMT

D: Got to go. I'll make my bio later. Bai.
snowdapple
#40318292Tuesday, January 04, 2011 4:42 AM GMT

Name: Jai Rainsong A.ge: 18 Gender: Female Physical appearance: Short red-blonde-brown hair that ends in spikes, pale skin, blue eyes Clothes: Torn tan dress, sandals, and a blue bandana Weapon(s): A sword Tools: None Rank: Lone Pirate Team: Pirates Bio: Jai is friendly but deadly, the two things that probably never go together. Her parents are dead and she has fended for herself or 6 years.
snowdapple
#40318301Tuesday, January 04, 2011 4:42 AM GMT

Snap! G2g
NathanaelR2
Top 50 Poster
#40318348Tuesday, January 04, 2011 4:44 AM GMT

Name: Nathanael Reyes A.ge: 16 Gender: M Physical appearance: Dark brown hair that goes down to neck and to the top of his eyes. Dark brown eyes. Pale white skin. Clothes: Royal attire. Weapon(s): Dual longswords. Dual flintlocks. Dueling Rapier. Tools: N/A Nationality: Germany Rank: Royalty. Team:Royalty (I'm guessing of the colonists) Bio: Grew up as a rich, spoiled brat. Was sent to the front to inspire morale for the troops fighting to claim the island
Chocolates
#40318354Tuesday, January 04, 2011 4:44 AM GMT

Name: Elizabeth Nolan A.ge: 19 Gender: F Physical appearance: Chestnut brown waist-length hair with no particular cut, syrup-colored eyes with gold flecks, fair skin with freckles across her kiddish nose, long dark eyelashes, thin, 6', hourglass, thin, pointed features. Clothes: Royalty: Violet dress with pearls sewn on to form flowers, corset underneath, bare feet, pearl necklace, large pearl earrings. Weapon(s): A dagger and a revolver. Tools: None that I can think of at the moment... Nationality: British Rank: Princess Team: Royalty (Will later become something else) Bio: She's the heir to the throne currently, and she's always busy. She's eager to visit Resoni and escape everything. If only...
NathanaelR2
Top 50 Poster
#40318478Tuesday, January 04, 2011 4:48 AM GMT

(Oh ok so prince. And just to fit in and not be too young. Change age to 18.) I sat in the captain's room of the flagship. The royal fleet was send with me to protect me. We were making our way to Resoni. If we could take hold if this island chain, it could mean great things. ~Deutsche Phönix~ ~Ein-Geflügelt Phönix~
Chocolates
#40318631Tuesday, January 04, 2011 4:53 AM GMT

I sat out on my balcony, my posture straight and my hair done up in a tight bun. I sighed and looked out to sea. I stood up and walked down my many flights of stairs, being sure not to be seen. I had to get out to sea.
sholvinstein
#40318742Tuesday, January 04, 2011 4:56 AM GMT

BUT THEN SUDDENLY I GRABBED A GUN AND SHOT EVERYONE!! BWHAHAHAHAAAA
lizzie492
#40327954Tuesday, January 04, 2011 3:37 PM GMT

Name: Scarlett Foxx A.ge: 18 Gender: F Physical appearance: Scarlett is medium hight, and pretty pale. Her eyes are a bright purple. She has a small, perky nose, and dark black hair, that falls to her shoulders. Her lips are pink, and round. Clothes: Scarlett wears a Captain's hat, with a red fox on it, a awsome looking Captain jacket, that's red, brown pants, with a red belt. And those awsome pirate boots. Weapon(s): Musket, cutlass, and a pistol. Tools: Knive, oil lamp, rope, food, water.(It's always fun to tie people up) Nationality: France Rank: Captain (Muhaha) Team: Pirates Bio: Scarlett doesn't remember her parents; she just got left with her nanny, while her parents sailed around places. Her nanny died, and soon, Scarlett was on the streets, defending herself from the starvation, thirst, and anger. She began to hate France, and wanted to leave. When she was 12, she met a bunch of pirates/slave traders, who stole her. On the ride, she stole one's knive, and slowly killed all the pirates. She then set her fellow slaves free, but decided her destiny was on a boat. After recruiting male pirates, she had to toughen up, and slowly, she lost most of her kindness. Sometimes, though, she will befriend people. When she talks, you can still here the French accent she hates in her voice.
lizzie492
#40328286Tuesday, January 04, 2011 3:53 PM GMT

(I forgot to include that Scarlett is one of the most feared pirates in all of the sea. >:p) Name: Jack A.ge: 19 Gender: Male Physical appearance: Jack is tall, and tanned from hard work on the islands. His eyes are a soft brown, and his hair is a soft brown, with various strands on his forehead. He has a strong build. Clothes: Jack wears just a striped muscle shirt, and water-proof shirts. Weapon(s): A fancy sword, with a gold hilt. Tools: A knive. Nationality: French Rank: Once was royalty. Team: Once royalty, now Native. Bio: Jack was born as the French Prince; people did everything for him. He loved living like that, but by the age of 6, he was known as a spoiled brat to everyone. His parent's decided it was time for him to become less spoiled. So, he ended up on the islands when he was 12. He hated the work he had to do, but slowly lost his arrogance. He has been waiting to fufill his destiny of being a prince, but it is starting to look like he won't be going home to France. (I like having 2 characters. ._.)
NathanaelR2
Top 50 Poster
#40346642Tuesday, January 04, 2011 10:24 PM GMT

Our fleet neared the Resoni islands. "My lord, we should be docked within the hour." A sailor informed me. "Good." I said. "These islands shall belong to the germans. This I would take an oath on" ~Deutsche Phönix~ ~Ein-Geflügelt Phönix~
NathanaelR2
Top 50 Poster
#40347889Tuesday, January 04, 2011 10:40 PM GMT

"Intel confirms french and british forces in the area." The captain of the ship said. "Hmm, we'll have to deal with that won't we?" I said underestimatingly. ~Deutsche Phönix~ ~Ein-Geflügelt Phönix~
Chocolates
#40348150Tuesday, January 04, 2011 10:42 PM GMT

I stowed away on a pirate's ship headed for the Resoni islands. They set sail immediately, and I hid in a barrel. If I came out, I would be killed or worse. Pirates looked upon me with disgust, but I had always wanted to join them.
snowdapple
#40348351Tuesday, January 04, 2011 10:45 PM GMT

Jai I layed in my small boat, the sun shone bitterly and I could feel the lump of the knot in my bandana. 'Great,' I thought ,'Just what I need a hot day.'
NathanaelR2
Top 50 Poster
#40348513Tuesday, January 04, 2011 10:46 PM GMT

"Pirate ship off the port bow!" A sailor yelled. "Then destroy it." I said bluntly. My royal fleet turned to surround the pirate ship the british princess was on, as they started firing. ~Deutsche Phönix~ ~Ein-Geflügelt Phönix~
snowdapple
#40348668Tuesday, January 04, 2011 10:48 PM GMT

Jai I sea rocked as I herd cannons fire. "Yeah, this is just getting better and better isn't it?" I mumbled.
Chocolates
#40348720Tuesday, January 04, 2011 10:49 PM GMT

My heart began to beat ten times faster as I heard screams of "ATTACK" and the boom of cannons and guns. I fell out of the barrel and overboard as the ship rocked from the attack, shrieking as I fell into the sea.
NathanaelR2
Top 50 Poster
#40348831Tuesday, January 04, 2011 10:50 PM GMT

"A girl fell off the ship!" A sailor shouted. "Why would pirates have a girl on their ship? Unless it's a prisoner or stoaway. Fetch her up!" I commanded as someone rowed a dinghy out to her and my fleet took shots to finish the pirate ship. ~Deutsche Phönix~ ~Ein-Geflügelt Phönix~
snowdapple
#40348991Tuesday, January 04, 2011 10:52 PM GMT

Jai An eriee yell caught my ear. Most of it was drowned out by cannons but I heard it. I looked at the ship being attacked, somthings were floting in the water. 'Is there somone over THERE?' I thought.
Chocolates
#40349011Tuesday, January 04, 2011 10:52 PM GMT

I screamed at the top of my lungs and desperately tried to pull myself to the surface, but I had never been taught to swim.
SaltyBoot
#40349260Tuesday, January 04, 2011 10:55 PM GMT

**GO TO FLUFFY BUNNIES** -------Roleplay Thread-------- Name: Johnny Kidel Weapon: The Big Dong Attributes: 69% bonus to package and 31% to stun factor when people see the 1 eyed beast. Tribe: Nude tribe of antartica Favoirte food: Jhalapenos.
NathanaelR2
Top 50 Poster
#40349465Tuesday, January 04, 2011 10:57 PM GMT

The dinghy brought her up. "You alright miss?" The sailor asked. ~Deutsche Phönix~ ~Ein-Geflügelt Phönix~
Chocolates
#40349559Tuesday, January 04, 2011 10:58 PM GMT

I sat catching my breath, my dress and hair soaked. "Who are you?" I asked in my thick British accent.
SaltyBoot
#40349603Tuesday, January 04, 2011 10:59 PM GMT

**GO TO FLUFFY BUNNIES** -------Roleplay Thread-------- **GO TO FLUFFY BUNNIES** -------Roleplay Thread-------- **GO TO FLUFFY BUNNIES** -------Roleplay Thread-------- Why yes i am! THANKS ALOT NOOB I WANTED TO DROWN

of     7   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right