chevron_leftchevron_leftchevron_left
    of     76   

daggerbro3
#64344786Thursday, March 15, 2012 12:58 AM GMT

COPIED
daggerbro3
#64345748Thursday, March 15, 2012 1:12 AM GMT

Joined: 31 Jan 2010 Total Posts: 3439 Slender Fans™ Re: Daggerbro, the touching story of a noob. (story) Posted: 01-08-2011 01:35 PM Part 3 "MAMA ARE YEW OKAY??" Daggerbro cried, runing into his house. There was a man stamnding there. "GIVE ME ALL YOUR MONEY!" He screamed. He waved a knife in the air. "I dont have any money! Take the kid if you want!" Daggers mom said. "Im afraid you shouldent be doing that." Dagger said to the man. "Or else..." "OR ELSE WHAT?" The man said. "TRANSFORMING INTO SUPER CATHOLIC!" Daggerbro yelled out. "huh?" Was all the man could say. Daggerbro droped to the ground, and had another sezure. He started to couch violently. Then he yelled out something weird: "!!4833natraps ot etanod" Dagger screamed at the top of his lungs. "Mabey you should see an exorcist." The man said. Daggerbro shot up. He began to sing a song: "ohoh oooh eh ehhe hhehh big bad knife, go swosh swosh swosh! let us coperate yaya pooo! majical speel is eii eiii wooo!" "NOW I AM SUPERDAGGERBRO!" Superdaggerbro yelled out. He grabed a curtan and tied it around his neck. He began to struggle breathing. He lunged at the man. "ILL SAVE YEW MAMA!" He yelled. The man stabed daggerbro, and he fell over, and started to black out to be continued Report Abuse

chevron_leftchevron_leftchevron_left
    of     76