of     6   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

Murphynd
#40506519Saturday, January 08, 2011 12:16 AM GMT

(I changed my mind about leaving.) 2011. January First. Its Winter Vacation And Everyone is Celebrating New years. Many pokemon Were celebrating And some Watched the Sunset. And no crime was to be Seen Anywhere. But the next day..... Sudden Reports have come in That in Some Areas Had no Gravity. Yes. No Gravity. The pokemon Began to call these "Anti-Grav Zones". and Then The guild Started Gathering Information on the "Anti-Grav" Zones. And Exploration teams were Sent in with a Special Badge Made with a Mysterious Metal That was found Recently. Meanwhile. On earth..... A Eleven year old Boy named James Anderson Was Kidnapped and Taken to a Lab In the mountains Called 'White Mesa'. (Yes. I made that from Half-Life's Black mesa.) While James was Still Unconscious/Sleeping or Whatever-You-Want-To-Call-It. They Tested out a Newly made Teleporter Device on him. He was Supposed to show up In some Room. But he was Accidentally Teleported to the World of pokemon..... (I didnt Make a RP or RP In a while. So excuse me if this Story is Horrible.) Rules: All ordinary RP Rules...Only i can be a Human Character Blah blah. Character Sheet: Name: Species: Gender: Ag.e:(Optional...) Personality: Likes: Dislikes: Weaknesses:(Everyone Has got to have At least one Weaknesses.) Bio: Member of Team: (Dont Fill in if You dont have a Team.) Team Members: (I didnt play PMD In a while. So sorry if i forgot Anything.) My Character Sheet: Name: James Anderson Ag.e: 12 Gender: MALE! Personality: Calm. Nice towards Friends. Sometimes Very violent. Likes: Companion cubes. Nice People. Adventure. GAMES Dislikes: Being Bored. Rude People. Weaknesses: Extreme Cases of Cold And Heat. Bio: A Young boy That was Kidnapped And Taken to Black mesa. Was Always a fan of Gaming.Trained in Taekwondo. Other: He was the Most Agile Person in his School. But he isnt that strong...
marshalld
#40507613Saturday, January 08, 2011 12:30 AM GMT

Name: Chard Flame Species: Charmander Gender: Male Ag.e:12 Personality: Kind,Slow,talks to himself,shy Likes: to go off by himself Dislikes: large crowds of poeple he doesn't know Weaknesses:Water Bio: A charmander
Murphynd
#40508276Saturday, January 08, 2011 12:40 AM GMT

Accepted. Though i dont know if Pokemon have Last names....Well. You could be the one that finds me.) I woke up. I felt Very weak and My vision was All blurry....I didnt have the Energy to get up.
EmancipationSuite
#40508928Saturday, January 08, 2011 12:48 AM GMT

Name: Soul Species: Froslass Gender: Female Ag.e: N/A Personality: Intelligent, Slightly Naive, Regretless Moves: Blizzard, Thunder, Shadow Ball, Attract Likes: Cold places, Noir. Dislikes: Loud and obnoxious pokemon, berries. Weaknesses: Rock, Ghost, Steel, Fire, Dark Bio: A member of the team Celestial Dream, both her and Noir act as leaders. Member of Team: Yes. Name: Noir Species: Absol Gender: Male Ag.e: N/A Personality: Quiet, brave, fearless. Moves: Night Slash, Fire Blast, Shadow Claw, Perish Song Likes: Dark places, Soul Dislikes: Bright places when fighting Weaknesses: Fighting, Bug Bio: A member of Celestial Dream also, he is the stealthy and quick member. Member of Team: Yes. Team Name: Celestial Dream Team Members: Soul, Noir Team Bio: A team created by the greatest of friends, they started as a type of rescue team. Now, they are an Exploration Team, but have stopped to help find out what's happening with the Anti-Grav zones. (I made some changes, I added moves and a team sheet, is that okay?) "A star shines in all of us, we'll search for all our lives"
hido13
#40509046Saturday, January 08, 2011 12:49 AM GMT

Character Sheet: Name: Xombie Species: Quilava Gender: F Ag.e:(Optional...) N/A Personality: Somewhat evil, kinda crazy. Likes: Night, and quietness. Dislikes: Loud places and water. Weaknesses: Water. Bio: A Cyndaquil who was born in the forest during night time. Member of Team: (Dont Fill in if You dont have a Team.) Team Members: Theme: Black Paper Moon (I used my CS from the other one.)
marshalld
#40509155Saturday, January 08, 2011 12:51 AM GMT

(where are you) Chard- I walk around town looking for something to do
marshalld
#40509849Saturday, January 08, 2011 12:59 AM GMT

(where is James?) (Ok i'll just get rid of my last name)
Murphynd
#40510135Saturday, January 08, 2011 1:02 AM GMT

(Sorry for the delay. Im in a Forest. In a little clearing. BTW....Its Snowing.) (My Appearance: White polo. Black pants and hair. Fair skin and Blue shoes. White coat And brown eyes.)
EmancipationSuite
#40510296Saturday, January 08, 2011 1:04 AM GMT

(Accepted?) "A star shines in all of us, we'll search for all our lives"
Murphynd
#40510375Saturday, January 08, 2011 1:05 AM GMT

(ALL ACCEPTED.)
EmancipationSuite
#40510516Saturday, January 08, 2011 1:07 AM GMT

(Do you normally take long between posts?) "A star shines in all of us, we'll search for all our lives"
hido13
#40510752Saturday, January 08, 2011 1:10 AM GMT

*Xombie* I woke up in my house in the forest, and drank some Oran Berry juice.
marshalld
#40510772Saturday, January 08, 2011 1:10 AM GMT

(but in these games the humans turn into pokemon unless your wearing clothes..) Chard- I decided to train in the forest maybe make some friends I head for he clearing where I can always find my favorite rare candy that grows once a year
Porpoisely
#40510826Saturday, January 08, 2011 1:11 AM GMT

Name: Shocker Species: Emonga Gender: M Ag.e:(Optional...)N/A Personality: Calm, Harsh Likes: Comiting crimes Dislikes: Exploration teams Weaknesses:(Everyone Has got to have At least one Weaknesses.)Rocks Bio: A wanted outlaw Member of Team: (Dont Fill in if You dont have a Team.) N/A Team Members: N/A
Murphynd
#40510870Saturday, January 08, 2011 1:12 AM GMT

(Oh. Sorry. I was playing Left 4 Dead 2.....) (And yes. I will turn into a pokemon If i decide to put in a Plot twist.)
Murphynd
#40510905Saturday, January 08, 2011 1:12 AM GMT

(Asheptid.) (Sorry. Accepted.)
marshalld
#40511214Saturday, January 08, 2011 1:16 AM GMT

Chard- I burn my way into the clearing and see some kind of strange pokemon uncoincious "OH NO!" I grab him "Are you ok can you hear me? say something!" I shake him around
EmancipationSuite
#40511295Saturday, January 08, 2011 1:17 AM GMT

Noir and Soul dredged on through a marsh, Soul was hovering above, while Noir was right in the marsh. "Noir?" "...Yes?" Noir responded as he looked up at Soul. "Is there something you require?" "Um...nevermind." Noir smiled as they continued through the marsh, into a forest. The trees stood high and proud, Soul said she saw some sort of beast, like an elephant. Noir's smile immediately ended, he looked around, as Soul seemed alert. A Donphan, possibly? A tough opponent, so they were both alert. They continued walking until we saw another pokemon, a short, red one. "A star shines in all of us, we'll search for all our lives"
BlazinKid12
Top 25 Poster
#40511326Saturday, January 08, 2011 1:17 AM GMT

Name: Puff-Puff Species: Buneary Gender: Female Ag.e: Can be considered seven. Personality: Can be a bit of a crybaby. Caring, can be a bit forgetful and clumsy, curious and a tad bit brave. Likes: Sitrus Berries, Gummies, Apples, Water, Eating, Exploring Dislikes: Fighting, Poisoning, Hard Missions, Falling Weaknesses: Hunger (She has quite a high metabolism), Paralyzing (Takes 3/4 of her speed than the regular half.) Bio: A transfer from a different town. She hopes to join the local guild. Member of Team: (Dont Fill in if You dont have a Team.) Team Members:
Murphynd
#40511541Saturday, January 08, 2011 1:20 AM GMT

(Accepted.) I was still unconscious.
EmancipationSuite
#40511571Saturday, January 08, 2011 1:20 AM GMT

Noir ran up ahead, and saw the Pokemon holding another. "Hey, you." Noir asked awkwardly, "Is it hurt?, Soul, bring the supplies." "A star shines in all of us, we'll search for all our lives"
BlazinKid12
Top 25 Poster
#40511643Saturday, January 08, 2011 1:21 AM GMT

I skipped through the forest, nibbling on a Sitrus Berry. (Her moves are Heal Bell, Pound, Attract and Sweet Kiss.)
Murphynd
#40511687Saturday, January 08, 2011 1:22 AM GMT

(Just to make sure....Are you guys Near me Or something?)
EmancipationSuite
#40511738Saturday, January 08, 2011 1:22 AM GMT

(I am, I'm trying to help you) "A star shines in all of us, we'll search for all our lives"
BlazinKid12
Top 25 Poster
#40511855Saturday, January 08, 2011 1:24 AM GMT

I saw a strange pokemon, lying unconscious. "Oh gosh!" I yelled, running to the strange creature. I tried to use Heal Bell to wake it up.

of     6   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right