of     2   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

CIARS
#40728413Tuesday, January 11, 2011 4:48 PM GMT

The year is 2051... A war is going on... This war will decide the fate of humanity... There are many sides to this war... Yet only two will make a difference... On one side, you have Craxz United... On the other... You have T.U.N.A.. But each side has many mini-sides! Craxz United is a bunch of traitors from every country there is! T.U.N.A., The United Nation's Army, also known as Tuna, is an army formed by the U.N. when the Traitor crisis and more terrorist problems evolved into more serious matter, as well as growing bigger and bigger by the years went by! Tuna is losing...! It's just a matter of months until Craxz United take over and do whatever they're leader commands. But YOU! Yes, YOU! Can change things... Or make them worse... So who will you join? Craxz United...? Or T.U.N.A. ...? The ones winning... Or the ones fighting... A Lost Cause... When you see a '/' that means that the two fractions that touch it will often assist each other. Sides: Evil: Craxz United / Terrorist Groups Good: T.U.N.A. / S.W.A.T. Neutral: Civilians If you choose Civilian, you will start out before you are evacuated away from a war-zone. Or, you can make up a beginning you fancy! To find out how this began, visit 'make and rule a country!' by thejuiceypie! Credit goes to thejuiceypie for insiration. CS: Nam3: Ag3: Gend3r: Appearance: Side: Fraction: Karma: (negetive karma equals evil. positive karma equals good. 0 equals neutral.) Bio: Enjoy!
Grahamson10
#40730992Tuesday, January 11, 2011 6:07 PM GMT

(I like a Custom Character Sheet. =D) Name: Cole Porter A.ge: 22 Gender: Male Appearance: Messy chocolate brown hair, icy blue eyes, pale Caucasion skin, freckles on nose and cheeks, a woodland camo TUNA uniform shirt, woodland camo TUNA uniform pants, a woodland camo helmet, bullet proof vest, black gloves, dark brown boots, height 5'3, and weight 157 Personality: Easily frightened, sometimes brave, feels guilty whenever kills somebody, usually only wounds or knocks out enemy, sensetive to pain, easily weakened, caring, and nice Weapons: P90 with ACOG scope, a Desert Eagle, combate knife, frag grenades, and flashbangs Equiptment: Night vision goggles, medic kit, extra ammo magazines, and a gas mask Karma: Positive Side: TUNA Rank: Private Class: Medic
CIARS
#40774306Wednesday, January 12, 2011 12:09 PM GMT

Accepted. But put down a number of your character's karma level (e.g. 11+) . And here's a lil' somethin' extra. You can betray a side if you have a karma level under 29+ or -29. If you DO betray, then you automatically lose or gain 40 karma. Example: I have 29 karma. I betray Tuna and go to C.U. (Craxz United) and I end up with -11 karma. I will keep track of all your karma levels (so you guys don't have to) . When you do something that grants or takes karma away or to you, I will keep that to myself. If you want to betray, you will have to PM me in private, I will then PM you back your karma level, and give you either the thumbs down or thumbs up to betray. Karma: Killing Civilians=-40 Saving civilians=40+ Killing Evil when Evil=+50 Killing Good when Good=-50 Become crazed with Evil=-80 Helping those crazed with Evil (as in you make them sane and good) =+80 Now here's my CS: Name:McWikk Flaink A.ge:51 Gender:M Appearance:Grey balding, a red berate, grey Tuna camo uniform (complete) . And a whole lotta meddles. Oh! And blue eyes! Personality:Rarely joyful, but isn't hard on soldiers. Karma Level:+100 (I'll be forced to tell you to do this again if you go over 101) Side: T.U.N.A. Rank: General CS: Name:Darren Klykle A.ge:24 Gender:M Appearance:Shaggy blonde hair that most of the time covers Darren's blue eyes. Green camo uniform (complete) . Glasses, and a small scar going down Darren's left eye. Personality:Crazily funny, optimistic, a lil' bit of brave and a lil' bit of coward. Creative, and, finally, fair. Karma Level:+44 Side: S.W.A.T. Rank:Luetenant Oh! And one last thing! If you consider being a Civilian, then deciding that it would be boring. YOU'RE WRONG!! I haz planz for 'em!! [PLEASE INSERT EVIL LUAGH]
Cullen154
#40774964Wednesday, January 12, 2011 12:56 PM GMT

Yuck, tuna...
Joey617294
#40776636Wednesday, January 12, 2011 1:56 PM GMT

@Cull Not the food tuna ------------------- Nam3:Jo litein Ag3:26 Gend3r:Male Appearance:He wears a Swat oufit thats army green, under the suit, he has black spikey hair, black shades, aqua blue eyes, he is missing one tooth because he used to play hockey and his tooth got knocked out, a black shirt with a golden dragon on the back, dirty aqua blue jeans, and green boots Side:Good? Fraction:Swat Karma: (negetive karma equals evil. positive karma equals good. 0 equals neutral.) +50 Bio:Jo joined the Swat when he was 23, now that this war is going on, he has to do something about it or it's lights out for the good guys
CIARS
#40776961Wednesday, January 12, 2011 2:08 PM GMT

Change the: Bio Appearance And take away 'Fraction:' And also, choose who in Good: T.U.N.A.? Or S.W.A.T.? And if it's S.W.A.T., S.W.A.T. soldiers wear only just black and maybe a few shades of grey. Do all that... and THEN, I'll accept you. Oh! And we may now begin RPin'.
CIARS
#40776993Wednesday, January 12, 2011 2:10 PM GMT

Oh and by the way... In your Bio... You made it sound as if nobody but YOU MATTERS in this Thread... We're ALL IMPORTANT 'ere...
Joey617294
#40777002Wednesday, January 12, 2011 2:10 PM GMT

Ugh...NVM then...sorry dude
CIARS
#40777110Wednesday, January 12, 2011 2:14 PM GMT

No! It's ok! I'll Just ignore the errors and just accept you as if you did it like how that guy who first joined but I forgot his name... Or me. Just don't leave this Thread! You'll have fun later, I promise! But you won't if you leave this Thread!
blackberry10
#40777125Wednesday, January 12, 2011 2:14 PM GMT

CS: Nam3:Mark Hyde Ag3: 28 Gend3r:M Appearance: Light aurmour, dark blue eyes, pale skin, black light aurmour pants and a helmet. Side:Good Fraction: TUNA Karma: positvtive Bio: Error file not found
Joey617294
#40777168Wednesday, January 12, 2011 2:16 PM GMT

Ok I won't leave!
blackberry10
#40777188Wednesday, January 12, 2011 2:16 PM GMT

oh Bio: lived before the war a dream you could say hide with TUNA Karma:40+
blackberry10
#40777205Wednesday, January 12, 2011 2:17 PM GMT

(Can we start?)
thejuiceypie
#40778638Wednesday, January 12, 2011 3:13 PM GMT

Can I be a Telibi Spec ops into find stuff out, but he ends up fighting United.
Grahamson10
#40782286Wednesday, January 12, 2011 4:55 PM GMT

~Cole~ -At The Local Boot Camp- I crawled under the barbed wire. Mud was all over my body. I could hear the cries of weaker trainees begging the drill seargents to give them a break. It was cold. A drill seargent screamed at me for slowing down. As soon as he started screaming, I automticly started crawling quickly again. Mud was in my shoes, my shirt, and my pants. My gloves where torn. I had a few cuts on my neck from getting caught in the barbed wire. This boot camp was horrible.
Grahamson10
#40782338Wednesday, January 12, 2011 4:56 PM GMT

(Karma: 70)
Grahamson10
#40783230Wednesday, January 12, 2011 5:17 PM GMT

I got out of the mud, then ran to the shooting range. I fired my P90. I knocked the training target down. The drill seargant grinned at me a bit, looking impressed at my accuracy. I pulled out the empty magazine in my P90 and put in a new one. I fired at will, making another training target fall down.
Joey617294
#40783997Wednesday, January 12, 2011 5:33 PM GMT

I hide in the building with my AK-47 "Reloading!" I shout as I reload my gun, right now we are searching the building looking for bad guys
Grahamson10
#40791955Wednesday, January 12, 2011 8:23 PM GMT

(Lol. I can't beleive you said "Bad Guys".) "Alright, trainees! Dismissed! Wash up and rest!" the drill seargant sais. I walk to the showers. It was so gross there. There is NO privacy in the showers. I sighed, and started taking my shower. As I scrubbed my arm with soap, the ground starts rumbling. "What was that?" I hear a soldier ask. "ENEMY MORTARS! TAKE COVEEEER!" I hear another soldier shout. I quickly dried off, and began putting on my armour.
Joey617294
#40796780Wednesday, January 12, 2011 9:41 PM GMT

I decide to look out the broken window to check for any bad guys [What? I like that word!]
Grahamson10
#40797474Wednesday, January 12, 2011 9:50 PM GMT

I put on my armour, grab my gun, then run outside. There's a man without any legs. He's screaming "I'M GONNA DIE!". I run over to him, and start dragging him to cover. Sadly, he dies of blood-loss. I dropped his body, then started firing at enemy mortars. A few dropped dead. Suddenly, a bullet skids across my right leg. I start bleeding a bit, but not very much.
Joey617294
#40797896Wednesday, January 12, 2011 9:55 PM GMT

"Where are those weaklings?" I say quietly with my sniper
Darkian2
#40798405Wednesday, January 12, 2011 10:02 PM GMT

(lol. cracks, and tuna.)
Grahamson10
#40809905Thursday, January 13, 2011 12:29 AM GMT

(Join or leave, please...)
CIARS
#40831067Thursday, January 13, 2011 1:24 PM GMT

~Gn.McWallis (was it McWallis? I forget things easily... TOO easily) ~ "What?" (oh! And no, thejuiceypie, we're using REAL countries this time...) "One of our Boot Camps are being attacked... Most definitely, Craxz United! Sir!" "Send in un-active S.W.A.T. teams to assist them! We already have most of our soldiers fighting in Europe and Africa..." "Will do, sir!" The Captain then walks off to tell the operators my commands. "This better not be the third one this month!"... ~Lt. Klykle~ "Black-Jack!" "You win again!" Everyone throws their cards at me. "So how much is that?" "Uhh...?" "For-" "Get to dah choppah!" Sergeants and Lieutenants were screemin' that at ours and other squads. When me and my squad get to the choppah zone, I realize that only five squads were selected. We get in one of the choppahs, but this one has two gunner seats. YES!! Only two had gunner seats out of the five. "So where are we goin'?" Pvt. Ryan asks. "We're goin' to one of T.U.N.A.'s Boot Camps." The pilot answered. "Ok!" "Hey! Hey Private!" I ask the Private. He turns his head to me. "Since this is your first mission, and you're the newest member to the team... How about you're the gunner!"...

of     2   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right