of     2   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

EragonROKS
#40756955Wednesday, January 12, 2011 1:27 AM GMT

More then 300 years passed when Goku left to train Uub. The Saiyan race is said to be wiped out. Until now, that is. An expert in Martial Arts, Master Fireheart, Finds a baby girl crying outside her lawn. She runs out, and brings the girl inside. Thus, starting a new era of Super Saiyans. You shall tell your story too. How you were found, or how we meet. I was that Baby Girl. Name: (Saiyan Name): @ge::(You can grow up, but when we start, 10-12): Bio (either tell now because you don't wanna go through it in the RP, or do it in here because you are already older then @ge 10.): Gender: Appearance: Master (That found you): Rules: ~No Godmodding! ~No Trolling! ~No Romance worse then a hug! ~No controlling other players! ~No more then -1- Player each! ~No killing other person without my permission! ~Admins are for the first three people to join. Name: Nakito Ushi (Saiyan Name): Letuese (Let-oos) @ge:(You can grow up, but when we start, 10 - 12): 12 Bio (either tell now because you don't wanna go through it in the RP, or do it in here because you are already older then @ge 10.): N/A Gender: Female Appearance: Long Violet hair, dark Blue eyes, Dark Blue pants, shirt exactly the same, looks like it's connected by a cloth 'belt' which is violet, and a violet shirt underneath her other shirt. She wears sandals. Master (That found you): Master Fireheart
EragonROKS
#40757627Wednesday, January 12, 2011 1:34 AM GMT

Bump Up My Post
Exptic
#40758076Wednesday, January 12, 2011 1:39 AM GMT

(Eh, why not?) Name: Aero Norishu Saiyan Name: Tensai Age: Twelve Bio: Aero showed advancing, youthful skill as a child in the arts of martial arts and such things as Ki Blasts or abilities like those. He showed even more skill to use a blade for combat. Which his parents sent him off to train with a real master, not very far from their house. Gender: M Appearance: He wears a black, silk jacket over a dark-blue turtleneck, which is neatly steamed out. He has black hair, which is neatly combed, and it intercepts with his left eye. He has tiny signs of devolping pimples, but nothing to drastic yet. He wears a tan colored shorts with a dark brown belt going around his waist. He wears blue shoes, which are flexible and is easily taken off or put on. He is 5'5, a bit all tall for his age. He has a necklace made of a gold-colored material in the shape of a dragon claw, and inside the claw holds a polished, sapphire sphere, which it is smooth. It hangs around his neck, and hides under his turtleneck. He also has a brown sheath hanging on his back by a strap from his shoulder to his lower right side of his waist. Inside is the kantana recieved by his master. Master: Master Masuta
EragonROKS
#40758928Wednesday, January 12, 2011 1:50 AM GMT

(Accepted -^_^-)
Exptic
#40759176Wednesday, January 12, 2011 1:53 AM GMT

(Can we start yet?)
EragonROKS
#40759332Wednesday, January 12, 2011 1:55 AM GMT

(suuree :P)
Sigurdcrozov
Top 25 Poster
#40759523Wednesday, January 12, 2011 1:57 AM GMT

Name: Zabusti Ag/e: 12 Bio: Zabusti was found by a caring but decidedly 'evil' master, who has taught Zabusti in the art of brutal combat and fighting dirty. Zabusti has adopted parts of Draxus's personality, becoming affable but also a bit amoral. Gender: Male Appearance: Zabusti stands at 5'5, his build wiry and quick and his skin pale. His eyes are a deep amber, and his features are gaunt. His hair is jet black and goes backwards in a short mane of natural spikes. Zabusti's fists are covered black gloves, which can deploy a set of rather nasty spiked knuckles with the right muscle twitch. His body is covered by a plain white Kimono. Under this, he wears slightly over-sized baggy white pants and a sleeveless white shirt. His feet are covered by simple black black boots, from the heels and tips of which small blades can be deployed. Master: Master Draxus.
EragonROKS
#40759553Wednesday, January 12, 2011 1:57 AM GMT

"Bye Fire Sensei! I'll try winning the Martial Arts Tournament for you!" I wave. "Bye bye!" My Sensei walks up to me and hugs me. "Make me proud." I nod, smiling brightly. "Okay!" I wave goodbye. "Nimmbuuss!" I call. I found Nimbus hovering around a grave yard that had all kind of names like Goku, Kririn, Bulma... I jumped on. I waved by at my Sensei again and we took off.
EragonROKS
#40759598Wednesday, January 12, 2011 1:58 AM GMT

(Accepted :P)
Exptic
#40759708Wednesday, January 12, 2011 1:59 AM GMT

(Got to go, probably do most of the role-playing tomorrow.)
Sigurdcrozov
Top 25 Poster
#40759752Wednesday, January 12, 2011 2:00 AM GMT

Zabusti and Master Draxus stood within the tournament sharing a goodbye. For them, it was a simple smile and a bow to each other. Zabusti stared at the ground for a long while before straightening up. His master was already gone.
EragonROKS
#40760075Wednesday, January 12, 2011 2:04 AM GMT

"Wow Nimbus!" I hugged Nimbus. "You're so fast!" I giggle. We were already at the tournament! I jumped down. "I'll take it from here." I say, and Nimbus flies away. I walk up to the entrence. "Ummm... I'm Nakito Ushi, a.ge 10, I'de like to fight in the adult section." I say. The man leans over the table and says, "Okay then little girl..." He points to a spot that says, "Adult Fighting". I look up, smile, and say, "Thank you Mister!" I skip over to the door, and open it.
Sigurdcrozov
Top 25 Poster
#40760164Wednesday, January 12, 2011 2:05 AM GMT

Zabusti glanced to the girl who had just entered the Adult Fighting section. She couldn't have been much older than him. Zabusti's eyebrow twitched in amusement.
EragonROKS
#40760364Wednesday, January 12, 2011 2:08 AM GMT

I look around. "Not much people here yet..." I say, looking around. I put both my arms behind my head. "I heard that Mr. Goku fought here before! Along with Mr. Vegeta! I hope that I'll be just like them! I bet that was even Mr. Goku's graveyard I found!" I say in excitement. "Then that must meen that Nimbus is Goku's Cloud!! Wow!" I laugh... Then crouch. "Ohh I'm hungry..." I say. I open my pouch that's hanging over my shoulder and reach for some food.
Sigurdcrozov
Top 25 Poster
#40760454Wednesday, January 12, 2011 2:09 AM GMT

Zabusti's eyebrows raised at the mentioning of Nimbus, then furrowed. "I don't think you should eat before the fight." he called to her.
EragonROKS
#40760548Wednesday, January 12, 2011 2:10 AM GMT

I look up in surprise. "I always do! It'll be alright! I can do this!" I pull out a wrapped box. I open it and pull out a a chicken leg. (xD).
Sigurdcrozov
Top 25 Poster
#40760626Wednesday, January 12, 2011 2:11 AM GMT

Zabusti shrugged. "It's your nausea." he replied skeptically.
EragonROKS
#40760801Wednesday, January 12, 2011 2:14 AM GMT

I munch on a chicken leg while people push past me. It's like I didn't even feel it. I finished, and threw it away at the nearest trash can. Over the intercom it said, "LOOKS LIKE THERE ARE LITTLE ENOUGH PEOPLE TO FIGHT WITHOUT AUDITIONING FOR. ALL PARTICIPATING ADULTS (or kids) STEP TO THE WALL."
Sigurdcrozov
Top 25 Poster
#40760914Wednesday, January 12, 2011 2:15 AM GMT

Zabusti did as instructed, giving one final look to the strange girl.
EragonROKS
#40761019Wednesday, January 12, 2011 2:17 AM GMT

I step against the wall, picking at a tooth with a toothpick I found.(o_o) "First contestants, Rin and Kistil."
Sigurdcrozov
Top 25 Poster
#40761212Wednesday, January 12, 2011 2:19 AM GMT

(Timeskip till one of us is picked, or no?) Zabusti watched the two mentioned contestants step up, giving them each a small 'good luck'. He ignored the thunderous cheering from his Master in the tournament bleachers.
EragonROKS
#40761421Wednesday, January 12, 2011 2:21 AM GMT

(Tiiimmme skip :P) Next up, "Nakito and Stisto!" I skip torward the fighting arena gleefully. "Good luck!" I call to the other contestant. "You wrench, don't look so happy!" The middle a.ged man yelled. I smiled again.
Sigurdcrozov
Top 25 Poster
#40761602Wednesday, January 12, 2011 2:24 AM GMT

Zabusti gave the middle ag/ed man an annoyed look.
EragonROKS
#40761708Wednesday, January 12, 2011 2:25 AM GMT

We walk to the middle, and the speakist yells, "Fight!" The man makes a fighting stance, and I watch him, waving. "I'll go easy on you, 'kay?" I say. I walk up to him, and he scowls. "You---BRAT!!" He runs torward me, and I trip him. As he starts to fall, I push him, and he flies against the wall with a Splat. "OUT OF BOUNDS! NAKITO WINS!!" The speaker said. I skipped back to the waiting room.
EragonROKS
#40761778Wednesday, January 12, 2011 2:26 AM GMT

"UP NEXT, ZABUSTI AND HEIN ZUNA!" The speaker booms.

of     2   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right