of     1   

Redyz
#40787328Wednesday, January 12, 2011 6:47 PM GMT

Hello, I've always been a fan of huge projects and stuff. Thing is, sometimes I get tired of my own projects and notice a lack of motivation from either me or my friends, resulting in project abandon and stuff. Here is something I've been working on for quite a long time, I've crossed several ideas because of ROBLOX's lack of performance on certain things. Anyways, here is what I got so far, I'll cite a few of the "Features" in a second to get your interest but to be honest, I don't know why I'm posting this. Perhaps something life-changing will happen in this forum! Or something. Yeah basically it is a "Realistic" zombie-thingie game, here are the key features: -Electricity based system (Some things will NOT work when electricity is off) -70% ready fuel-based cars + gas pumps --> Cancelled due to performance issues -Barricade system (Works, gotta improve it and make it user friendly) -Working "ad" system which generates & display random ads from ad database on signs throughough the city -Working "Smart" infecting zombie, it has a lot of features and is too long to explain on it's own, I gotta redo-it though. -Working ammo system (Altough GUI is buggy - I gotta improve my localscript/thingie skills, like seriously.) -Working Radio system, altough buggy --> Still client/server issues with GUI and stuff. I had a TON of ideas and I basically did like, 20% of them so far, and I realised what a ton of work it would be + ROBLOX will never be able to render it all. Anyways, here it is so you can actually see it: http://www.roblox.com/Unfinished-Unworthy-Useless-Project-item?id=285961 Please note that I'm not even sure why I'm posting this, I guess it could interest someone but yeah. Thoughts, ideas, and everything are more than welcome.
Redyz
#40800147Wednesday, January 12, 2011 10:27 PM GMT

This board is dead I'll tell you

of     1