of     9   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

Darkian2
#40956632Saturday, January 15, 2011 8:50 PM GMT

"Once apon a time in the land of hyrule, Everyone was Ok, and everything was cool. Until the dark prince GANON appeared and said, 'THE TRIFORCE IS MINE AND EVERYTHING IS DEAD.' " -- Duane and BrandO (I felt the need to post that :P) In the beginning of hyrule, when the 7 creators of hyrule created it, they experienced something they had never before felt. Evil; Deceit! They tried and tried to destroy this curse, but it kept coming back. Then something horrible happened. The creators' eyes turned two different colors. One completely blue. One completely red. Then they split into three different figures. The ones on the right all had red eyes, they all had weapons, they were pitch black from the smoke that appeared around them when they split from the creators. On the left, there were ones with light colored eyes, green and blue, but they were normal eyes, unlike the completely red ones from the ones on the right. In the middle, there were normal people. Different basic hylian species, sheika, hylians, zora, etc. But there was one, one that stood out. He had on a green tunic, a strange green hat, a pair of boots, blonde hair, and a wooden sword. The "lights", as they were soon called, then saw what would happen. They knew that evil would just return over and over, so they locked them up. 7 all over hyrule. They had names, now, based on their location. Ganondorf, Darkaeria, Aquaraniz, Fotiana, Gaiaren, Aetheran, and Aeloa. As they were locked up, the lights knew that the darks would obviously try to kill both the lights, and the middlers, or the grays, as they were called, so the lights basically kicked the grays into the future, during which putting them in a place where people would think they were normal hylians, and erasing their memory of any of these actions. The lights were slowly hidden around hyrule and other realms. Now the children, the grays, are all 14, and spread across hyrule. As of late, the darks had been destroying existance of hyrule itself, which is why there are large gaps in hyrule that lead to other realms... but if this continues, everyone in existance of reality throughout space and time will die, which is why the lights are seeking out the grays to destroy the darks, as the lights and the darks can NOT directly harm each other. This is your story, young grey. *######################################################* You were awakened by a strangly farmilliar noise. "Hey! Listen!" A blurry picture appeared before your eyes, a fairy. A ball of pure light color with wings. "Hey! LISTEN!!!" You shook your head. What? A fairy? In your room? You haven't seen any fairies since you were 5! Hyrule thinks them to be extinct! "Huh?" You looked around quickly. "Where did you come from!?" You asked. The fairy told you. "I am from the great deku tree. He wants you to come to him, before he dies. He has a message for you." You looked around confused. "Who would send a message to me?" You asked. "I don't know, he didn't tell me!" The fairy said. "Get dressed, and get weapons, he said. That's all." The fairy told you. And you did. You got a sword, a sheild, clothes, and you were off to the great deku tree, with hardly any explanation. When you arrived, you saw many other children of your age with fairies. You wondered what they, and you were doing there. ~RULES~ You can be any species from zelda, but try to vary from other people. You may not be a light You may not be a dark You may be evil, and called to a gap, sent to the inverted hyrule and the inverted deku tree. You must have a fairy. Your fairy must be a different color from the rest of the characters, unless they're all taken. I can ban anyone and any time for any reason, but I won't be strict. Three chances. I am Link, therefore you can not be him. Link for some reason is different in every zelda game, which is the only reason I chose him. There is a triforce, but instead it is a tetrahaidecaforce (TetraForce, for short, lol.), and it will be like the triforce, but it will have fourteen different forms, instead of three, three are wisdom, power, and courage, but there are obviously 11 more, in this. *~Character sheet~* Name: A.ge: 14 Gender: Bio: Weapons(For now, three only): Appearance?:(Preferably fitting your species, like I would wear a tunic and have long ears,) Species: On the light's side, or on the dark's?:
Darkian2
#40956724Saturday, January 15, 2011 8:51 PM GMT

(Gah, forgot the fairy sheet (which IS required.) ) ~**Fairy sheet**~ Name: Color: Attitude:
Darkian2
#40956811Saturday, January 15, 2011 8:52 PM GMT

(Bump.)
Darkian2
#40957193Saturday, January 15, 2011 8:59 PM GMT

(Look at your RP. Now look at mine. Now back at yours. Now back at mine. My RP is now diamonds.)
Joey617294
#40957493Saturday, January 15, 2011 9:04 PM GMT

Name:Daina creesly A.ge:21 Gender: Female Bio:Daina was born in a small village, her parents trained her everyday and didn't let her go near other kids, she couldn't take the training, so she ran away to Hyrule, where she met Link who taught her how to fight, she even made her own weapons, she also is trying to track down her parents after so many years away from them Weapons(For now, three only):A sword with her name written on it with some ancinet langauge, a small dagger with a golden handle, Small bag of bombs Appearance?:(Preferably fitting your species, like I would wear a tunic and have long ears,) She wears a light blue tunic with an ancinet letter on it [Same langauage as it is on her sword], Red wavy hair that goes to her back, a small blue crown [Her parents made], Cloud blue trousers, Purple eyes that have the "Innocent" look, she wears brown leather boots, she also wears sky blue gloves she made from cloth, she's a little tall for her Ag.e, and she is skinny Species:Human On the light's side, or on the dark's?Lights ------ Name:Twixe Color:Sky blue Attitude:Sweet and protects her owner at all costs
Darkian2
#40957577Saturday, January 15, 2011 9:06 PM GMT

(Link lives in kokiri right now ^^... and I am him... but that will work if you change hyrule to kokiri.) (Other than that, accepted.)
Joey617294
#40957651Saturday, January 15, 2011 9:07 PM GMT

[Ok, she ran away to Kokiri :D]
Darkian2
#40957714Saturday, January 15, 2011 9:08 PM GMT

(That was the best display of epic character sheetness I have seen in three whole days.) (One more person, then we start.)
Darkian2
#40958314Saturday, January 15, 2011 9:17 PM GMT

(Bump!)
Darkian2
#40958473Saturday, January 15, 2011 9:19 PM GMT

(... BUMPAGE...)
Darkian2
#40958775Saturday, January 15, 2011 9:23 PM GMT

(No one?)
megasuperior
#40958924Saturday, January 15, 2011 9:26 PM GMT

*~Character sheet~* Name:Shadow puppeteer A.ge: 13 Gender:Male,so it is believed. Bio:Dark people got together,and made a great plan. They would destroy the light with many armies of puppets. They started with me,but I became to powerful with dark magic for them to control me. They sealed me away for three years, Until a foolish young child went and opened the door. I was hanging from the roof from strings. I came diving from the roof, with a my short sword they never knew I had,and slaughtered the kid. A man later carefully came in,to see his child splattered everywhere. He looked around for the culprit, and I was hanging from the roof yet again. The same happened to him. I decided to escape after bordem of waiting,and killed everyone I encountered on the way out. Now I kill any creature of any alignment If they are alone. Weapons(For now, three only):A darkness emitting short sword, dark throwing knives,and dark magic. Appearance?:(Preferably fitting your species, like I would wear a tunic and have long ears,)Made of fire proof wood, looks just like a human,painted to look JUST like a human.Has thin red long pants,A black thin armor shirt,covering torso and shoulders. Has red torn up cape on at all times.Has a devilish smile at all times, Species:Dark puppet(From legend of zelda twilight princess. What the skull-kid summons.) On the light's side, or on the dark's?:Dark.
megasuperior
#40959027Saturday, January 15, 2011 9:28 PM GMT

(I REALLY need a fairy? Ok then. if so,) ~**Fairy sheet**~ Name:Kraka Color:Black Attitude:has a murderous vibe,just like Shadow.
Darkian2
#40959171Saturday, January 15, 2011 9:30 PM GMT

(Mega accepted. You can start with your fairy spying on the deku tree and the rest of the greys.)
Darkian2
#40959496Saturday, January 15, 2011 9:35 PM GMT

*~Character sheet~* Name: Link Of Kokiri A.ge: 14 Gender: Male. Bio: Same as in the games, but still talks. :D Weapons(For now, three only): Bombchus, Sword, and clawshot. Appearance?: Same as in the games, but doesn't have a triforce on his hand yet, and has a green tunic, instead of the optional red, blue, green, or purple. Species: Gray, but hylian/kokiri. On the light's side, or on the dark's?: Light's. ~**Fairy sheet**~ Name: Navi Color: Blue Attitude: Nice, energetic.
megasuperior
#40959544Saturday, January 15, 2011 9:36 PM GMT

(I really don't understand much. Can you explain How everything works in a little summary? I understand darks are evil, lights are pure,and greys are 14 year old neutrals.Whats with the invert and stuff though?)
Darkian2
#40961670Saturday, January 15, 2011 10:01 PM GMT

(The invert gaps are large pits made so if you enter them you will fall into either a different realm, or a flipped version of hyrule.) (Actually, my fairy is tatl, from majoras mask. Name: Tatl Color: Yellow Attitude: Short-tempred, loyal.
megasuperior
#40962485Saturday, January 15, 2011 10:13 PM GMT

(What is the game this is based off? Just so I could look up something I need to know about.) Kraka "Keheh, Look,foolish greys not knowing what they shall encounter. Keheheh,I should report to Puppeteer once I see anything interesting,with a special feeling to it." Says Kraka,the black fairy,right above a town of greys.
Joey617294
#40962707Saturday, January 15, 2011 10:16 PM GMT

I wake up, my fairly tells me to get dressed and get weapons, I get my clothes and weapons "Time for an adventure!" I shout
megasuperior
#40962987Saturday, January 15, 2011 10:20 PM GMT

Shadow "Great gods of creation,how long does it take that stupid fairy to find something interesting within villages of greys?" I say,sitting in a dark alleyway in a weirdly twisted position.
Joey617294
#40963109Saturday, January 15, 2011 10:22 PM GMT

I go outside and walk on the grass, the fresh air feels great, my fairly comes out to
Darkian2
#40963397Saturday, January 15, 2011 10:26 PM GMT

"Daina!" I yelled out to her, jumping from my house's ladder and rolling on the ground. "A fairy just came into my room and told me to go to the deku tree!" Tatl came out from behind me.
megasuperior
#40963911Saturday, January 15, 2011 10:32 PM GMT

Kraka "Huh? That one looks like a interesting one for lord puppeteer." Speaks Kraka,seeing diana and link. He then flys away. -later- "Lord Shadow! I spotted a fun pair for a spar!" "Its about time! Now lets get going! Show me the way." They then rush off in the direction of the village.
Joey617294
#40963922Saturday, January 15, 2011 10:32 PM GMT

"Ok, Im coming with you!" I shout
Darkian2
#40964427Saturday, January 15, 2011 10:39 PM GMT

"Allright, I already got packed, and I packed for you... that's not weird, right?" I asked, laughing a bit.

of     9   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right