of     1   

chrisrrobin
#41122197Monday, January 17, 2011 11:39 PM GMT

Forgotten worlds is a place of great adventure. A place for heroes, kings, even simple villagers. Here you can do or be anything you want just as long as you try hard and don't give up. _____________________________________________________________________________ The three continents Aldagia-A land full of green plains and tall mountains. This country is even home to the biggest mountain in the world. Mount Arkias. Icevale-A cold land full of ice and snow. This land is very dangerous because of ts huge storms and deadly monsters. Nekropia-This dark country filled with almost nothing but rock is home to many evil and dark creatures. ___________________________________________________________________________ Character sheet Name: A.ge: Race: Skills: Start area: Bio: My character Name:Kharkis Race:Dwarf Skills:Mining,Crafting,Fighting Start area:Mount Arkias in Aldegia Bio:Kharkis is the son of a great dwarf warrior.
Frankbomb2
#41122449Monday, January 17, 2011 11:42 PM GMT

(Dude there is a time when posting less is a bad thing and this is one of those times. I might join if you lengthen the game and add a Plot. Possibly add a species list. Also you should list places to go in Aldagia,Icevale, and Nekropia.)
chrisrrobin
#41122570Monday, January 17, 2011 11:44 PM GMT

Well there is no true plot since everyone is just doing what they feel like and im not sure what you man bye lengthen the game but i will go ahead and add a race list and locations in the countries
Frankbomb2
#41122732Monday, January 17, 2011 11:46 PM GMT

(I didn't mean legthen the game. I erased that, but these keyboards at this library are crap! T_T. I meant legthen the game's plot)
chrisrrobin
#41123051Monday, January 17, 2011 11:51 PM GMT

(Oh ok) Race list (Google them if you dont know what they are these are usual fantasy races) Human Elf Drow Dwarf Halfling Half Race (Any two races combined)
Horanoven
#41123281Monday, January 17, 2011 11:54 PM GMT

(I hope this species list isn't very strict...I always prefer to use my own.)
Frankbomb2
#41123903Tuesday, January 18, 2011 12:01 AM GMT

Name: Aukumin Harunick A.ge: 16 (Elf Years) Race: Elf Skills: Archery, and crafting Start area: (The First one I forgot the name) Bio: The greastest elf Archer ever! (Will start tomorrow. I'm almost outta time on the Library Computer. T_T)
chrisrrobin
#41124733Tuesday, January 18, 2011 12:11 AM GMT

Location list: Aldagia locations: Flatlands-A large plain full of different creatures. Mount Arkias-The largest mountain in the world. Sancria forest-A holy forest where many godly miracles happen Ring of mountains-A circle of mountains surrounding mount arkias. Machine zone-An area full of machines left by the ancients Icevale locations: Icetop-A valcanoe that has been frozen over full of monsters Great stormland-A huge area where thousands of storms appear Great lake-A huge lake frozen over and surrounded by ice spirits Chamber core-A great chamber holding tons of magma. This chamber keeps all its hit in so none of it reaches icevale. Nekropia locations: Great ruins-The ruins of a huge castle filled with monsters deathwood-A dark forest full of doom energy Orclands-The land of the orcs Necropolis-a underground city area full of beasts taken over by darkness and skeletpns.

of     1