of     33   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

mewzakura
#41325890Saturday, January 22, 2011 1:30 AM GMT

~-THE PLOT!-~ If you have not noticed yet, you have been kidnapped from all over the world and brought to the wonder full town of Death City, Nevada, USA! Why you ask? well you see, I have created a school to train humans and weapons alike to become the first line of defence against the evil demons who wish to destroy the world and eat us all! How can you train weapons? well your just filled with questions today! You see, weapons are not really weapons, they are good demons in discies. So I will put you in groups of two and together you will go to school, eat, and train to because the greatest Meister and weapon pair in the school! What's a Meister? why it's the human welder of the weapon...ANYWAYS! But it is not all training and learning that happens here, oh no. We have a competition that goes on! It is to see which pair can collect 99 demon souls and 1 witch soul, and let your weapon absorb it, or eat it, so they can become a death weapon, increasing their power 10 fold! oh...and by the way, if you do not collect the souls, you can never graduate :D Ah! I almost forgot to mention the school's name -.-' I call it the "Death Weapon Meister Academy" or DWMA for short! Me? why I am Lord Death him self! Now, let the school year BEGIN! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~-Side notes-~ -What is a Meister? a Meister is a human who uses a demon weapon to fight against demons and help them become death weapons. -What is a weapon? a weapon is really a demon who can change from human form to a weapon, and vise versa -What is the DWMA? DWMA is short for Death Weapon Meister Academy, a school where new Meisters learn how to work with their weapon partner, go to school, learn math, science, how to kill demons, how to get a evil demon's soul, and how NOT to die! Here is a picture of it! :D http://www.roblox.com/DWMA-item?id=44566455 -What is a Soul colour? (In the CS/weapons only) A soul colour is what colour your soul is, When you change from weapon to human and vise versa; you glow this colour. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ -For the Meisters...- you will start off just being dropped off at the DWMA; you have no idea what's going on, you are confused and worried because you don't know where you are or why]...so ya :D -For the weapons...- you know what's going on; you live at the DWMA and you can or can't be excited about getting a human partner, the rest is up to you... ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~-TL;DR part-~ NO! I will not do this! Go and read the plot you lazy person and/or alien! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~-Rules-~ 1) Regular rules...must I list them? 2)Yes, I will let you be a weapon ;) 3)could you please make 2 character sheets (one human and one weapon), it's just easier to pair you up then 3 1/2) STORY MODE OR ELSE! 4) I WILL PUT YOU INTO PAIRS (aka, you aren't gonna be paired up with your other character!) 5)I will let one person be Lord Death if a) they have seen at least five episodes of Soul Eater and b) If trust them! 6) You can be any weapon (Blade, Bow, Small Guns/Pistols, Etc...) 6 1/2) oh ya, at the end of your CS put "I am the greatest Meister ever!" 7) Have funnnnnnnnn :3 7 1/2) YES IT'S BASED OFF OF SOUL EATER! (the anime~) PLEASE DON'T KILL ME FOR IT! 7 3/4)You must be accepted before you join by me and/or a admin :3 8) If you have any questions, feel free to ask me! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~-CS-~ -Meister Name: @ge: (11-18) Gender: Personality: Appearance: Nationality: Bio: (op) -Weapon(the only way you'll under stand this is if you read the plot!MWAHAHA) Name: (please make it unic) @ge: (11-18) Gender: Personality: Appearance(Human): What kind of weapon are you?: (Only 1) Appearance(weapon form): Soul Colour:(explained above | This could be any colour BUT red and light blue :3) Bio: (op) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~-Lord Death's CS-~ Name: Lord Death... @ge: Unknown Gender: male..I think Appearance: http://www.roblox.com/Lord-D-item?id=44566667 Soul colour: YELLOW..or gold Bio:....N/A :3
mewzakura
#41326162Saturday, January 22, 2011 1:34 AM GMT

*waiting* :D
PlatinumPatriot
#41326186Saturday, January 22, 2011 1:34 AM GMT

( OH HAI )
mewzakura
#41326231Saturday, January 22, 2011 1:35 AM GMT

(Hi :3 I'll give ya a cookie if you join :3)
PlatinumPatriot
#41326301Saturday, January 22, 2011 1:36 AM GMT

( COOKIEZ! Can't. I'm in a RAGE fight at the moment with a annoying newbag. )
Joe941
#41326415Saturday, January 22, 2011 1:38 AM GMT

(do we do both or what?)
AnnaBanana1999
#41326524Saturday, January 22, 2011 1:39 AM GMT

I AM NOT A MEISTER or whatever... but I still read the rules. Name: Blade of Rememberance @ge: Um... 17. Gender: F Personality: Quiet. Appearance(Human): Long whiteish hair that flows down to shoulders. Light red tank top with black jeans that have brown stitching. Knee high converse tennis shoes. What kind of weapon are you?: Dark Keyblade(FTW.) Appearance(weapon form): The shape of a giant key, but with sharp dark swirls coming out near the tip and a single keychain in the shape of a heart with demon wings that dangles from hilt. Soul Colour: Dark purple. Bio: TBR.
AnnaBanana1999
#41326807Saturday, January 22, 2011 1:43 AM GMT

Oh man, I mixed up my names with the god dang CS for my story. Sorry. Name: Xarna Shay
bluecloud6606
#41328307Saturday, January 22, 2011 2:04 AM GMT

Ooc; I'll be a weapon Name: Blossom Lina Age: Sixteen Gender: F Personality: Nice,Timid Appearance: She has long straight blonde hair that goes just past her bum with bangs that don't cover her eyes just her forehead. Her eyes are a round shape and sky blue.She has a small nose, her skin is fair, she has a slim build, her hands are small and danity. She wears a light cyan T-shirt, she wears a white knee skirt, she wears white dress and socks. What kind of weapon are you?: Winged Star Staff Appearance: She is a long metal staff with a pair of wings near the top, the star's tips are razor sharp, they look harmless though. Soul Colour: Pure White Bio: N/a
mewzakura
#41335079Saturday, January 22, 2011 3:40 AM GMT

(srry I was gone -.- both accepted and it would be much ablied if you did do both CS'....)
SkyLight
#41335483Saturday, January 22, 2011 3:46 AM GMT

(Apparently, there are only weapons right now, so I shall be a meister.)
Joe941
#41335724Saturday, January 22, 2011 3:50 AM GMT

Meister Name: Name:Joe Emmerson @ge: 11 Gender: Male Personality: Avventurous, Brave, listens, Appearance: my character (I know short) Nationality: American Bio: (op) He has a brother -Weapon(the only way you'll under stand this is if you read the plot!MWAHAHA) Name: (please make it unic) Blood Saw @ge: 11 Gender: Male Personality: Adventurous, Brave, bad listener at times, impatient Appearance(Human): Red Hoodie, jeans, skate shoes What kind of weapon are you?: (Only 1) Chainsaw Appearance(weapon form): Stainless steel saw blade and a Blood red handle Soul Colour:Indigo Bio: (op) He has a brother
JohnAndReeseLUV
#41336007Saturday, January 22, 2011 3:54 AM GMT

-Meister Name: John @ge: 14 Gender: Male Personality: Quiet around other people, if I know you i wont shutup. Appearance: Red Shirt, Darkish blue jeans. Brown Eyes and Really Dark Brown hair. Nationality: Greek, Bio: (op) Dont want to fill this out LOL?
JohnAndReeseLUV
#41336125Saturday, January 22, 2011 3:56 AM GMT

(Creator Went offline D:)
SkyLight
#41336230Saturday, January 22, 2011 3:57 AM GMT

Name: "Cece" Cecilia I. Reid(o.o) @ge: 14 Gender: Female Personality: Stubborn, dogged, headstrong, cheerful, energetic, nosy, curious, odd-one-out, inflammable, emotional, brave, intelligent. She can easily cover her emotions. Appearance: Natural red hair that goes a little past her shoulders, covers parts of her eyes. She has dark, coppery, red-ish brown, natural highlights. One of her eyes is light, sapphire blue, with a trace of purple and a hint of teal. Her other eye is olive green with hints of ocean blue. Cecilia's hair covers her right eye (the green one). She has a heart-shaped face, and a small, slightly pointed nose. Her lips are thin and a healthy pink-ish red. She's quite pale because she has a tendency to put too much sunscreen on a daily basis, or anything that has some SPF. She has a scar on her knee, on her lower leg, and one right at the corner of her right eye (not ON the eye, just the area around it... It's not a circle scar..). Has a cute Pikachu pinned to her hair. A baggy, pale baby blue tank top (sort of like the one in my avatar) that has a little rip. Wears a black vest that has chains hanging from the sides and a few, minor rips. It stops at her waist. Wears a cute, big (not THAT big. Just... a fashionably big big. Get it? lol) belt that has studs and black and white roses on it. Short, denim skirt and black boots that are below her knees but higher than her ankles (um.. the middle). She wears a lot of multi-colored bracelets, and she wears a necklace that's the shape of a tiger. Cecilia is 5'3" and so skinny that it's actually a bit scary. She has bony arms and toothpick legs, but she's an excellent runner. She doesn't have that much muscle, but she, surprisingly, has some. Nationality: American, British, and part Latin. Bio: She has a soft accent, but sometimes, her accent becomes thick. When her accent is strong, she slurs some words. Her father is an artist and professional photographer for a famous magazine. Cecilia gets most of her traits from him, including her heterochromia. Her mother likes to travel, and she can speak many languages. She taught Cecilia a few languages. Compared to most people, she can speak a lot of languages. Compared to her mother, it's nothing. She has an older brother that likes to cover his emotions. She loves waffles.
SkyLight
#41336260Saturday, January 22, 2011 3:58 AM GMT

(Oh yea, I forgot. "I am the greatest Meister ever!")
robloxman2081
#41336822Saturday, January 22, 2011 4:07 AM GMT

(Gonna join :3)
Sigurdcrozov
Top 25 Poster
#41336915Saturday, January 22, 2011 4:09 AM GMT

(Wish I could be a Kishin >.>.)
kopaka
#41336932Saturday, January 22, 2011 4:09 AM GMT

(Lord death pl0x?)
bluecloud6606
#41337646Saturday, January 22, 2011 4:24 AM GMT

"A Kishin" Theres only one.....Right?
Sigurdcrozov
Top 25 Poster
#41338039Saturday, January 22, 2011 4:32 AM GMT

(There are multiple, I believe. Ashura is just the first.)
SkyLight
#41338107Saturday, January 22, 2011 4:34 AM GMT

(What's a "Kishin?")
bluecloud6606
#41338507Saturday, January 22, 2011 4:43 AM GMT

Asura Kishin, that guy who gives off the madness.
Gipgipgip
#41338825Saturday, January 22, 2011 4:49 AM GMT

Ooc; (This is Bloxette, hi hi :D) I will do my best to join this tomorrow :0 Hi blue :D Hi Zakuro. :3 Sorry, the TMM thread vanished from the MyForums thingie DX
yoshiguy
#41339652Saturday, January 22, 2011 5:07 AM GMT

Guess what? The heroes are kids! Again! YAAAAY! *Sarcasm drips out of my ears*

of     33   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right