of     5   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

tacobitz
#41430695Sunday, January 23, 2011 5:53 PM GMT

Lots of children has been put into an Orphanage, It isn't a nice place, It is a horrible place that you woudn't even want to look at. The beds break when your sleeping on them and they creak, The lights take time to come on but some don't come on at all. You only have seven seconds to eat your breakfast, your lunch and your dinner. And The staff are so mean. It feels like you have been stuck in a jail cell and you can not come out. But mostly.....It is the Chores..... Rules No god-modding No escaping the Orphanage Start anyhow you want to I will accept you first No starting when you want to No Ubering No arguing Have fun! Character sheet Name: A.ge: Gender: Hair: Clothes: Extras: Personality: Why you are in an Orphanage: Mine Name: Maddie Larr A.ge: Thirteen Gender: Female Hair: Maddie has jet black hair with big red bows promped at both sides. She has a long fringe that covers the right eye. She has purple streaks going from the middle of the hair to the sides of the hair. Her fringe has as much colours as you can think of in her hair and covers the hole of her fourhead. She usually wears headbands around her hair to keep the top bit up. Clothes: They will be updated in brackets at the top Extras: Maddie is an Emo and has scars over her hands. She only tried killing herself because of her parents. Personality: Sweet sometimes and a little shy Why you are in an Orphanage: Her mum was an Achol.ic and had to go hospital for being ill. Her dad left both of them while going on vacation so she has no one else to look after her.
XxPlaygirlxX
#41431676Sunday, January 23, 2011 6:10 PM GMT

Name: Christina 'May' Jackson. Age: Thirteen. Gender: Female Eyes(Added by XxPlaygirlxX): Christina has pool blue eyes with long black eyelashes. Hair: Christina has long, wavy chestnut brown hair that goes halfway down her back, it has a small pink bow holding the fringe back or a pink flower clip with pink sparkles round the end. Clothes: Christina wears somthing pretty but not OTT. Her outfit will be updated in bracketts at the top. Extra: Christina has a small white maltese puppy dog that her mother gave her, it wears a pink collar with a silver heart coming of it with christinas details. Personality: Christina is bubbly, happy and sweet yet she can sometimes be a clutz. Why are you in the orphanage?: Christina is a normal girl, normal grades, normal life, pushing the past to the back. Christina watched her brother get murdered by her father at the age of six, she knew it was wrong but could do nothing otherwise she would have been hurt, Christinas mother was murdered by her father also and does no longer have contact with her dad.
Nate144
#41431813Sunday, January 23, 2011 6:12 PM GMT

Name:Nate Revvirz A.ge:13 Gender:Male Hair: Hair like my Robloxian but green Clothes:Ripped skinny jeans, Grey Coverses Grey T-Shirt Extras:Nate is a Lonley and quite boy. Personality:Quite and Shy doesnt Talk all the time. Why you are in an Orphanage:His dad beat him everyday and his mom was on the streets his dad went to the store and never came back.
Nate144
#41431848Sunday, January 23, 2011 6:12 PM GMT

Ooc;Playgirl again xD?
bart99
#41431942Sunday, January 23, 2011 6:13 PM GMT

play i thought you stoped mary sueing
tacobitz
#41432200Sunday, January 23, 2011 6:17 PM GMT

Ooc; Nate and Play both accepted
Nate144
#41432249Sunday, January 23, 2011 6:18 PM GMT

Ooc; :D!
tacobitz
#41432355Sunday, January 23, 2011 6:19 PM GMT

Ooc; We Can start now !!
Nate144
#41432481Sunday, January 23, 2011 6:21 PM GMT

As i walk to the Eating Hall for my 7 Second Lunch i notice girls staring at me laughing.
XxPlaygirlxX
#41432575Sunday, January 23, 2011 6:22 PM GMT

Ooc; Sorry if I take awhile to post but I am doing my hair at the same time. ~Christina~ I awake to the sound of children screaming, "Typical Saturday Morning". I mutter, sitting up on the bunk bed, I peak over the side and see the boy below me(nate) still asleep. I smile then sit back up, looking through a magazine.
Nate144
#41432709Sunday, January 23, 2011 6:24 PM GMT

I get up and i stare at a girl reading (Christina) "Hi" I whisper very softly.
XxPlaygirlxX
#41432839Sunday, January 23, 2011 6:26 PM GMT

~Christina~ "Hiya". I say, in a low yet happy tone. I smile at him, putting my magazine on the bunkbed as I look at him.
coolness34
#41432894Sunday, January 23, 2011 6:26 PM GMT

Ooc;Joinin'
tacobitz
#41432967Sunday, January 23, 2011 6:27 PM GMT

~Maddie~ I heard the bell go for our lunch. I sighed I didn't know what the point was travelling all the way down to the hall for nothing to eat. We only had seven seconds to eat. I picked up my bag and threw it on my back. I then walked out of my room to the dinner table. I saw the people sitting down waiting to line up to get the lunch. I sat at the table as people just stare at me. I then walk up to the dinner (Wo)men to go order my lunch...I got sloppy macaroni and a juice drink. I quickly sat at my table eating as fast as I could.
Sunburst1031
#41433022Sunday, January 23, 2011 6:28 PM GMT

Character sheet Name: Evelyn Skylar A.ge: Thirteen Gender: F Hair: Evelyn has long bleach blodne hair usually in a long braid. Clothes: Her clothes will be updated in brackets on the top Extras: Personality: Why you are in an Orphanage: Evelyn's father abandoned her and her mother after Evelyn was born, because her parents had Evelyn as teenagers. When Evelyn was 8, Her mom was dionosyed with lung cancer. 2 years later she died, and Evelyn was sent to the orphanege.
tacobitz
#41433036Sunday, January 23, 2011 6:28 PM GMT

Ooc; Stop this roleplay for now I have to go
Nate144
#41433039Sunday, January 23, 2011 6:28 PM GMT

As a staff member walks in she looks at Me, "You, Eating hall NOW!" She yells. I get up walking in my Ripped skinny jeans.
XxPlaygirlxX
#41433187Sunday, January 23, 2011 6:30 PM GMT

~Christina~ I quickly get off my top bunk bed, following nate. "I hate this place". I mutter to him, under my breath. "By the way, I never caught you name?". I ask him, as we walk down the hallway.
Chocolates
#41434124Sunday, January 23, 2011 6:45 PM GMT

Name: Kichi Ace A.ge: 17 Gender: F Hair: http://www.roblox.com/The-Haunting-of-Molly-Hartley-item?id=44734314 (Waait until it loads...) Clothes: Violet t-shirt with a back made entirely of black lace, black skirt that goes halfway down her thighs, ripped black tights, battered black boots, black fingerless gloves. Extras: She has a brown pet mouse she found living in the walls, and a skimpy young brown and cream colored kitten she found as a stray stuck underneath the orphanage that was close to death. She has to hide them both and feed them table scraps. Neither are very attractive pets, but she loves them. Personality: Gloomy, lonely, often blames herself, a pushover who will do whatever you tell her to. Why you are in an Orphanage: Her father died before she was born, and it drove her mother mad, who tried to drown her at a.ge five. She was locked up in an asylum, so Kichi was sent to her uncle. He stabbed her in the chest with a shard of broken window, aand you can still see the scar. Kichi has deemed herself bad luck.
Nate144
#41434320Sunday, January 23, 2011 6:48 PM GMT

"The Names Nate." I say walking down the hall talking to the girl.
Chocolates
#41434390Sunday, January 23, 2011 6:49 PM GMT

(Can I just start and then when she gets back she can tell me if I can't roleplay anymore?)
XxPlaygirlxX
#41434439Sunday, January 23, 2011 6:50 PM GMT

~Christina~ I smile, "Nice name!". I say, then say "I'm Christina, Christina May Jackson or Chrissy for short". I giggle as we walk down the hallway.
Chocolates
#41434640Sunday, January 23, 2011 6:53 PM GMT

(Yaaay she's back!!)
tacobitz
#41434745Sunday, January 23, 2011 6:55 PM GMT

Ooc; Accepted ~Maddie~ I tried eating as much as I could. I couldn't eat fast as it really hurts. I saw two people walking together...I walk up to them. "Hey, I'm Maddie...You must be Nate...So whos your friend" I say to Nate Smiling.
Nate144
#41434826Sunday, January 23, 2011 6:56 PM GMT

"Hi" I say softly, "This is Christina" I whisper.

of     5   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right