of     1   

chu240
#4172251Monday, December 08, 2008 11:39 PM GMT

im tired of being what you want me to be
nlGhTmaRe
#4172313Monday, December 08, 2008 11:41 PM GMT

wow i hope you have a lot of time on your hands to finish that one...
flex533
#4172814Monday, December 08, 2008 11:57 PM GMT

feeling so faithless lost under the surface dont know what your expexting of me put under pressure of walking in your shoes...(caught in the under toe just caught in the under toe) every step that i take is another mistake to you!(caught in the under toe just caught in the under toe) ive become so numb i cant feel you there become so tired so much more aware im becomeing this all i want to do is be more and less like you cant you see your smothering me holding so tightly about to lose control cause everyhting you thought i would be has falling apart right in front of you(caught in the under toe, just caught in the under toe) every stped that i take is another mistake to you!...(caught in the under toe,just caught in the under toe) evry step that i take is more than i can take ive become so numb i cant feel you there become so tired so much more aware but i know you were just like me with some one disspaointed in you ive become so numb i cant feel you there ive become so tired so uch more aware... the end

of     1