of     1   

chu240
#4172928Tuesday, December 09, 2008 12:01 AM GMT

im wakin up at the start of the end of the world but its feelin just like everyother morning before then i started wanderin what my life would mean if its gone the cars where movin by at a half a mile an hour, if that i started starin at the passengers who're wavin good bye can you tell me what was ever really special about me all this time well i, believe, this world, is burning to the ground oh well, i guess, where gonna find out lets see how far weve come lets see how far weve come well i, believe, it all, is coming to an end oh well, i guess, where gonna pretend lets see how far weve come lets see how far weve come i think it turned ten aclock but i dont really know i cant remember me carin for an hour or so i started cryin and i couldnt stop myself i started runin but there was know where to run to i sat down on the street and took a lokk at myself i siad where you going man you know this world is heading for heck say your goodbyes if you got someone you can say goodbye to verse 3 verse 4 its gone, its gone baby its all gone theres knowone on the corner and theres knowone at home its cool, its cool, it was just all cool now its over for me and its over for you repeat last verse verse 3 verse 4
generalwill6
#4173259Tuesday, December 09, 2008 12:12 AM GMT

song:3 days grace pain pain,without love pain i cant get enough pain i like it rough cause id rather feel pain than nothing at aaallll *guitar plays* your sick of feelin down youre not the only one ill take you by the hand itll show you a world that you can understaaaand this life is filled when happiness doesnt work trust me and take my hand when the lights go out youll understaaaand PAAAINN!!!! without love PAAAINN!!!!! i cant get enough PAAAINN!!!! i like it rough cause id rather feel pain than nothing at all(guitar plays)anger and agony are better than misery trust me iv got a plan when the lights go up youll understaaandPAAAINN!!!! without love PAAAINN!!!! i like ut rough cause id rather feel pain than nothing at all**repeats 2 more times**
Maddyfiren
Top 100 Poster
#4173382Tuesday, December 09, 2008 12:16 AM GMT

I can sing... TO END THE RAPTURE BY AVENGED SEVEFOLD >83 *piano plays for the intro and throughout the song* *sings softly* The wind of life and air from above, smells of deeeaath... Angels siiing of the eeeeend.... Nothing you say and nothing you try-y-y can change tiiiime... Human race prepares to diiiieeeeeee... *The rest of the band starts playing and Synyster Gates provides us with a nice intro and a wicked solo. Thanks, Syn!* *sings more roughly* The wind of life and air from abooove smells of deeaath. Angels siing of the eeeend. Nothing you say and nothing you try can change tiiime. Human race prepares to die...
jujube444
#4176664Tuesday, December 09, 2008 2:32 AM GMT

SOULJA BOY UP IN THIS OOOOOOOO WATCH ME CRANK IT WATCH ME ROLL WATCH ME CRANK THAT SOULJA BOY THAT SUPA MAN DAT OOOOOOO!!!! YUUUUUUUUUUU CRANK DAT SOULJA SOMTHIN....,..........

of     1