chevron_leftchevron_leftchevron_left
    of     2   

TyphoonII
#513171Thursday, February 21, 2008 7:31 PM GMT

311 Song: Creatures (For a While) From the Album: Evolver My name is volatile I’ve been this way a long while I’d surely like to rest But the energy gets the best of me It’s been a wild ride I wouldn’t change a minute I can’t slow down inside Guess that’s why I live it The years of mischief Followed by weeks of thrift I land on earth’s hard face No legs could keep that pace And through the rest I sift Is there ever a time When the state of sleeping willingly leaves my mind Highly frustrated wanna feel elated Come monday morn you feel checkmated You can be uncool and become the rule Exceptions were made to drown I’m not used to it, you’d think I’d be by now The ins the outs the ups and the downs I wanna make a mess I wanna blow off stress I wanna stoke the fire Just creatures for a while I wanna make a mess I wanna blow off stress I wanna stoke the fire Just creatures, Just creatures It comes and goes and comes and goes Sometimes I go a little crazy Sometimes I go a little crazy just like you I do I know what you we’re gonna say But were afraid to cause dismay You’re lyrics switched around The mixture watered down And now a pointless display It’s something one won’t understand Unless there in it with me hand and hand Don’t buy the fear don’t buy that my dear The things you love you must keep near and Carry on and you won’t feel withdrawn Even if you’re coming down Sometimes it’s wearable sometimes is bearable I careen towards balance til’ the glass is full I wanna make a mess I wanna blow off stress I wanna stoke the fire Just creatures for a while I wanna make a mess I wanna blow off stress I wanna stoke the fire Just creatures, just creatures It comes and goes and comes and goes Sometimes Sometimes I get a little out there Sometimes I go off Sometimes just like you I go a little crazy Sometimes I go a little crazy just like you I do Sometimes I go a little crazy Sometimes I go a little crazy just like you I do (This is my theme song)
DarkTemplar02
#522301Sunday, February 24, 2008 2:57 AM GMT

Rough Landing, Holly By Yellowcard Left the ground, In black and white, And when the plane went down, The colors all around, I know by now, The marching slide, And still I can't get out, she's all I think about, Can't let her go... It's who you know... [Chorus] We came down to watch the world walk by, And all she found was trouble in my eyes, From the sky she pulled me down tonight, Let her go Let her go She moves fast, Takes control, And like a heart attack, I know I can't turn back And time just passed, Nights moved slow, And she was all I had, I thought I'd never last, Can't let her go... It's who you know... [Chorus X2] She calls out the farther that I fly, I love that sound, so give me one more line, And from the sky she pulled me down tonight, Let her go Let her go Let her go Let her go!
bloxxbuilder
#522724Sunday, February 24, 2008 6:50 AM GMT

TTFAF DRAGONFORCE(THROUGH THE FIRE AND FLAMES) On a cold winter morning, in the time before the light, In flames of death's eternal reign, we ride towards the fight. When the darkness has fallen down, and the times are tough all right. The sound of evil laughter falls around the world tonight. Fighting hard, fighting on for the steel, through the wastelands evermore, The scattered souls will feel the hell, bodies wasted on the shore. On the blackest plains in Hell's domain, we watch them as they go, Through fire and pain, and once again we know... So now we're flying we're free, we're free before the thunderstorm, On towards the wilderness, our quest carries on. Far beyond the sundown, far beyond the moonlight, Deep inside our hearts and all our souls... So far away we wait for the day, For the lives all so wasted and gone; We feel the pain of a lifetime lost in a thousand days- Through the fire and the flames we carry on! [Small interlude] As the red day is dawning, and the lightning cracks the sky, They'll raise their hands to the heavens above with resentment in their eyes. Running back through the midmorning light, there's a burning in my heart; We're banished from a time in a fallen land, to a life beyond the stars. In your darkest dreams see to believe, our destiny is time, And endlessly we'll all be free tonight...! And on the wings of a dream, so far beyond reality; All alone in desperation, now the time has gone. Lost inside you'll never find, lost within my own mind, Day after day this misery must go on! So far away we wait for the day, For the lives all so wasted and gone, We feel the pain of a lifetime lost in a thousand days, Through the fire and the flames we carry on! [Big interlude] Now here we stand with their blood on our hands, We fought so hard now can we understand Ill break the seal of this curse if i possibly can For freedom of every man! So far away we wait for the day, For the lives all so wasted and gone, We feel the pain of a lifetime lost in a thousand days, Through the fire and the flames we carry on!
DrNinja
#522902Sunday, February 24, 2008 11:53 AM GMT

Yeah for anyone how dosen't like dragonforce or play guitar hero this song is around 7 minutes long =]
DrNinja
#522904Sunday, February 24, 2008 11:54 AM GMT

Yeah for anyone how dosen't like dragonforce or don't play guitar hero this song is around 7 minutes long =]
Hyflyr
#526923Tuesday, February 26, 2008 12:47 AM GMT

Live and Learn: Crush 40 (my other choice was Who I am, but Mike took it) lyrics: Can you feel life movin' through your mind, Ooh, looks like it came back for more! Yeah yeah yeah! Can you feel time slippin' down your spine, Ooooooh, You try and try to ignore! Yeah! But you can hardly swallow, Your fears and pain. When you can't help but follow, It puts you right back where you came. Live and learn! Hanging on the edge of tomorrow, Live and learn! From the works of yesterday. Live and learn! If you beg or if you borrow, Live and learn! You may never find your way. Whooooa, yeah! Can you feel life tangle you up inside? Yeah, now you're face down on the floor! Oh! But you can't save your sorrow, You've paid in trade! When you can't help but follow, It puts you right back where you came. Live and learn! Hanging on the edge of tomorrow, Live and learn! From the works of yesterday. Live and learn! If you beg or if you borrow, Live and learn! You may never find your way. Hey, whoa, whoa, Oh yeeeeeeeeeeeah! Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah! There's a face searching far, so far and wide. There's a place where you dream you'd never find. Hold on to what if? Hold on to what if? Live and learn! Hanging on the edge of tomorrow, Live and learn! From the works of yesterday. Live and learn! If you beg or if you borrow, Live and learn! You may never find your way. Live and learn! Hanging on the edge of tomorrow, Live and learn! From the works of yesterday. Live and learn! If you beg or if you borrow, Live and learn! You may never find your way.
Gizmo1080
#527347Tuesday, February 26, 2008 2:37 AM GMT

The Number of the Beast - Iron Maiden "Woe to you, Oh Earth and Sea, for the Devil sends the beast with wrath, because he knows the time is short... Let him who hath understanding reckon the number of the beast for it is a human number, it's number is Six hundred and sixty six" I left alone, my mind was blank. I needed time to get the memories from my mind. What did I see, can i believe, That what I saw last night was real and not just fantasy. Just what I saw, in my old dreams, Were they reflections of my warped mind staring back at me. 'Cause in my dreams, it's always there, The evil face that twists my mind and brings me to despair. The night was black, was no use holding back, 'Cause I had to see, was someone watching me. In the mist, dark figures move and twist, Was all this for real, or just some kind of hell. 666 the number of the beast. Hell and fire was spawned to be released. Torches blazed and sacred chants were praised, As they start to cry, hands held to the sky. In the night, the fires burning bright, The ritual has begun, Satan's work is done. 666 the number of the beast. Sacrifice is going on tonight. This can't go on, I must inform the law. Can this still be real or just some crazy dream. But I feel drawn towards the chanting hordes, They seem to mesmerize...can't avoid their eyes, 666 the number of the beast. 666 the one for you and me. I'm coming back, I will return, And I'll possess your body and I'll make you burn. I have the fire, I have the force. I have the power to make my evil take it's course.
911man
#534006Thursday, February 28, 2008 6:36 PM GMT

Queen-Don't Stop Me Now Tonight Im gonna have myself a real good time I feel alive and the world turning inside out yeah! And floating around in ecstasy So dont stop me now dont stop me cause Im having a good time having a good time Im a shooting star leaping through the sky Like a tiger defying the laws of gravity Im a racing car passing by like lady godiva Im gonna go go go Theres no stopping me Im burning through the sky yeah! Two hundred degrees Thats why they call me mister fahrenheit Im travling at the speed of light I wanna make a supersonic man out of you Dont stop me now Im having such a good time Im having a ball dont stop me now If you wanna have a good time just give me a call Dont stop me now (cause Im havin a good time) Dont stop me now (yes Im havin a good time) I dont want to stop at all Im a rocket ship on my way to mars On a collision course I am a satellite Im out of control I am a sex machine ready to reload Like an atom bomb about to Oh oh oh oh oh explode Im burning through the sky yeah! Two hundred degrees Thats why they call me mister fahrenheit Im travling at the speed of light I wanna make a supersonic woman of you Dont stop me dont stop me Dont stop me hey hey hey! Dont stop me dont stop me ooh ooh ooh (I like it) Dont stop me dont stop me Have a good time good time Dont stop me dont stop me ah Im burning through the sky yeah! Two hundred degrees Thats why they call me mister fahrenheit Im travling at the speed of light I wanna make a supersonic man out of you Dont stop me now Im having such a good time Im having a ball dont stop me now If you wanna have a good time just give me a call Dont stop me now (cause Im havin a good time) Dont stop me now (yes Im havin a good time) I dont want to stop at all
zacmac1997
#957886Sunday, May 11, 2008 6:14 PM GMT

Iron Man-Black Sabbath as he lost his mind,can he see or is he blind? Can he walk at all, or if he moves,will he fall? (That's just the first verse)
Jtflips
#967877Monday, May 12, 2008 9:16 PM GMT

Journey-don't stop belevin' Just a small town girl, livin in a lonely world She took the midnight train goin anywhere Just a city boy, born and raised in south detroit He took the midnight train goin anywhere A singer in a smokey room A smell of wine and cheap perfume For a smile they can share the night It goes on and on and on and on Strangers waiting, up and down the boulevard Their shadows searching in the night Streetlight people, living just to find emotion Hiding, somewhere in the night Working hard to get my fill, Everybody wants a thrill Payin anything to roll the dice, Just one more time Some will win, some will lose Some were born to sing the blues Oh, the movie never ends It goes on and on and on and on (chorus) Dont stop believin Hold on to the feelin Streetlight people
DrNinja
#974522Tuesday, May 13, 2008 5:35 PM GMT

Has he lost his mind? Can he see or is he blind? Can he walk at all, Or if he moves will he fall? Is he alive or dead? Has he thoughts within his head? Well just pass him there Why should we even care? He was turned to steel In the great magnetic field Where he traveled time For the future of mankind Nobody wants him He just stares at the world Planning his vengeance That he will soon unfold Now the time is here For iron man to spread fear Vengeance from the grave Kills the people he once saved Nobody wants him They just turn their heads Nobody helps him Now he has his revenge Heavy boots of lead Fills his victims full of dread Running as fast as they can Iron man lives again!
Nihi1us
#982296Wednesday, May 14, 2008 5:50 PM GMT

Three days of grace its all over Your bottles' almost empty You know this can't go on Because of you my mind is always racing The needles' breaking your skin The scar is sinking in And now your trip begins but It's all over for It's all over for You For you When you're on the edge and falling off It's all over for you For you When you're on the edge and falling off It's all over I know what runs through your blood You do this all in vain Because of you my mind is always racing And it gets under my skin To see you giving in And now your trip begins but It's all over for It's all over for You For you When you're on the edge and falling off It's all over for you For you When you're on the edge and falling off It's all over And now you're dead inside Still you wonder why It's all over And now you're dead inside Still you wonder why It's all over And now you're dead inside Still you wonder why When you're on the edge and falling off It's all over for (You, for you) And now you're dead inside Still you wonder why When you're on the edge and falling off It's all over for (You, for you) And now you're dead inside Still you wonder why It's all over
minidodo
#983109Wednesday, May 14, 2008 7:57 PM GMT

its by Flobots-Handlebars x.x I can ride my bike with no handlebars No handlebars No handlebars I can ride my bike with no handlebars No handlebars No handlebars Look at me, look at me hands in the air like it's good to be ALIVE and I'm a famous rapper even when the paths're all crookedy I can show you how to do-si-do I can show you how to scratch a record I can take apart the remote control And I can almost put it back together I can tie a knot in a cherry stem I can tell you about Leif Ericson I know all the words to "De Colores" And "I'm Proud to be an American" Me and my friend saw a platypus Me and my friend made a comic book And guess how long it took I can do anything that I want cuz, look: I can keep rhythm with no metronome No metronome No metronome And I can see your face on the telephone On the telephone On the telephone Look at me Look at me Just called to say that it's good to be ALIVE In such a small world I'm all curled up with a book to read I can make money open up a thrift store I can make a living off a magazine I can design an engine sixty four Miles to a gallon of gasoline I can make new antibiotics I can make computers survive aquatic conditions I know how to run a business I can make you wanna buy a product Movers shakers and producers Me and my friends understand the future I see the strings that control the systems I can do anything with no assistance Cuz I can lead a nation with a microphone With a microphone With a microphone And I can split the atoms of a molecule Of a molecule Of a molecule Look at me Look at me Driving and I won't stop And it feels so good to be Alive and on top My reach is global My tower secure My cause is noble My power is pure I can hand out a million vaccinations Or let'em all die from exasperation Have'em all healed from their lacerations Have'em all killed by assassination I can make anybody go to prison Just because I don't like'em and I can do anything with no permission I have it all under my command Because I can guide a missile by satellite By satellite By satellite And I can hit a target through a telescope Through a telescope Through a telescope And I can end the planet in a holocaust In a holocaust In a holocaust In a holocaust In a holocaust In a holocaust I can ride my bike with no handlebars No handlebars No handlebars I can ride my bike with no handlebars No handlebars No handlebars (more)
Holygiant
#983363Wednesday, May 14, 2008 8:24 PM GMT

Prayer of the Refugee Warm yourself by the fire, son, And the morning will come soon. I'll tell you stories of a better time Of a place that we once knew. Before we packed our bags And left all this behind us in the dust We had a place we could call home, And a life no one could touch. Don't hold me up now, I can stand my own ground, I don't need your help, now, You will let me down, down, down! Down! We are the angry and the desprete The hungry and the cold. We are the ones that kept quiet And always did what we were told. But we've been sweating while you slept so calm In the saftey of your home We've been pulling out the nails that hold up Everything you've known Don't hold me up, now! I can stand my own ground, I don't need your help, now, You will let me down, down, down! Don't hold me up, now! I can stand my own, ground, I don't need your help, now, You will let me down, down, down! So open your eyes child, Let's be on our way. Broken windows and ashes Are guiding the way. Keep quiet no longer, We'll sing through the day. Of the lives we lost, And the live's that we've reclaimed. Go! Don't hold me up, now! I can stand my own ground, I don't need your help, now, You will let me down, down, down! Don't hold me up, now! I can stand my own ground, I don't need your help, now, You will let me down, down, down! Don't hold me up... (I don't need your help, I'll stand my ground) Don't hold me up... (I don't need your help) No! No! No! Don't hold me up! (I don't need your help, I'll stand my ground) Don't hold me up! (I don't need your help, I'll stand my ground) Don’t hold me down, down, down, down, down! -Rise Against
Maddyfiren
Top 100 Poster
#1435521Friday, June 20, 2008 10:25 PM GMT

Song: Seize the Day Band: Avenged Sevenfold Album: City of Evil Seize the day, or die regretting the time you lost It's empty, and cold without you here, too many people to Ache over I see my vision burn, I feel my memories fade with time But I'm too young to worry These streets we travel on will undergo our same lost past I found you here, now please just stay for a while I can move on with you around I hand you my mortal life, but will it be forever? I'd do anything for a smile, holding you 'til our time is done We both know the day will come, but I don't want to leave you I see my vision burn, I feel my memories fade with time But I'm too young to worry (a melody, a memory, or just one picture) Seize the day, or die regretting the time you lost It's empty, and cold without you here, too many people to ache over Newborn life replacing all of us, changing this fable we live In No longer needed here so where do we go? Will you take a journey tonight, follow me past the walls of death? But girl, what if there is no eternal life? I see my vision burn, I feel my memories fade with time But I'm too young to worry (a melody, a memory, or just one Picture) Seize the day, or die regretting the time you lost It's empty, and cold without you here, too many people to Ache over Trials in life, questions of us existing here, don't wanna Die alone without you here, Please tell me what we have is real So, what if I never hold you, yeah, or kiss your lips again? Woooaaah, so I never want to leave you, and the memories of Us to see I beg don't leave me Seize the day, or die regretting the time you lost It's empty, and cold without you here, too many people to Ache over Trials in life, questions of us existing here, don't wanna Die alone without you here Please tell me what we have is real Silence you lost me, no chance for one more day [x2 then Continues in the background] I stand here alone Falling away from me, no chance to get back home [x2] ~*Maddyfiren*~
GanstaRanga
#1472048Monday, June 23, 2008 2:57 PM GMT

Cyclone - Baby Bash Ay-ay! A mighty cyclone! [Chorus:] She moves her body like a cyclone And she makes me wanna do it all night long Whoo! Going hard when they turn the spotlights on Because she moves her body like a cyclone Yeah! Just like a cyclone Whoo! She moves her body like a cyclone And she makes me wanna do it all night long Whoo! Going hard when they turn the spotlights on Because she moves her body like a cyclone Yeah! A mighty cyclone! Now look at that peppa' On the back of that bumpa' She aint even playin When she's shakin that ruppa' And oh, you aint know? She gets lower than a muffla' Even with her girlfriends Show stopping with a hustla' The way she move her body She might see the Maserati She wanna put it on me Tryna show me her tsunami She make it hard to copy Always tight, never sloppy And got an entourage And her own paparazzi Now there she go again Ridin through the stormy weatha' You betta button up If you wanna go get her Cause it is what it is Errybody wanna love her But when she pop it boy You better run for cover Ay-ay! [Chorus] (See it's a wrap) when she break them boys off a typhoon (It's a wrap) gotta get that phatty like a boss tycoon (It's a wrap) now hold it steady cause she make a monsoon (It's a wrap) now you can Google, download the iTunes See what I'm sayin She aint playin Yeah, she got them heads turnin You gon' hear it clack, clack When them heels get to burnin Stiletto so fuego She got her own label And got us all doin the tornado Ay-ay! [Chorus] Ay! Ay! Shawty got looks (and) Shawty got class Shawty got hips (and) Shawty got ass When she hit the stage She drop it down low, like Eer reer reer reer reer reer reer reer reer Ay! This is cra-ZZYYYY! It's ama-ZINGGGG! It must be the way of the la-DYYYY! (Like) Eer reer reer reer reer reer reer reer reer Oh-oh! [Chorus] Eer reer reer reer reer reer reer reer reer Eer reer reer reer reer reer reer reer reer Eer reer reer reer reer reer reer reer reer Reer Oh-oh!
jeff3hardy
#1472281Monday, June 23, 2008 3:16 PM GMT

[guitar intro] [drums kicks in] I can't remember anything. Can't tell this is true or dream. Deep down inside I feel to scream. This terrible silence stops me. Now that the war is through with me. I'm waking up,I cannot see. That there's not much left of me. Nonthing is real but pain now. [guitar riffs]Hold my breath as I wish for death, Oh please God,wake me.[Guitar solo] Back in the womb it's much too real. Metallica-one (got bored didnt finish)
Sprocket
#9617105Saturday, June 13, 2009 8:44 PM GMT

Comeback Kid - Wake The Dead Wake The Dead Lyrics Artist(Band):The Comeback Kid Review The Song (0) Print the Lyrics Send "Wake The Dead" Ringtones to Cell This is our city of the dead Another life holds its weary head We hope, we try, we live, survive Counting days, trying to get by Waiting for the calling Anticipation in the air We hope and dream of difference City sleeping, unaware Break the silence, WAKE THE DEAD Running through these streets alone I'll kick and scream, let's break this hold Cuz I swear, and this won't render useless I promise you, we've come this far And I'm not stopping, I'm not stopping now I'm not hiding in shadows Wake up Send out this message, it's clear 2x You said, you said, you said this time was gonna be different WAKE UP THE DEAD Coming alive Something stirs inside This isn't over yet Shake off the dirt Swallow regret Stop living under the weight Living under the weight of regret Your regrets DON'T LOSE HOPE Your regrets DON'T LOSE HOPE Don't let it happen to you DON'T LOSE HOPE Which side are you gonna choose? Cuz I believe, I believe it's in you. RISE! 4x We said, we said, we said This time was gonna be different WAKE UP THE DEAD
Sprocket
#9617399Saturday, June 13, 2009 8:51 PM GMT

Sorry, I accedentally pasted the information of the song. Sum 41 - Im Not The One I walk into obsession Makes the world go round We're made up by the people we surround So! We live in times with **** we don't need Well maybe, it's the price of envy With these eyes I look out for me But everyone fades away who don't see Nothing's gonna change Why! We're going down in flames So! I'm not the one Don't wait for me Cause I won't just sit by While you just bleed Myself and others dry Don't wait for me To be there in the end When you don't see The truth you just pretend Don't wait for me What is the solution We already know There's no telling how far this could go No! You're near your time but you just don't see Cause you're just Part of this game There's nothing you can do to save yourself You leave your life in the hands of someone else You'll never let it go Why! It's the only way you know Know! I'm not the one Don't wait for me Cause I won't just sit by While you just bleed Myself and others dry Don't wait for me To be there in the end When you don't see The truth you just pretend Don't wait for me When did we begin To let ourselves give in How'd it come to this Miserable bliss Just take the rest of Just use the best of me Just take the rest of Just use the best of me You take the rest of me Just take the best of me You take the rest of me Just take the best Don't wait for me Cause I won't just sit by While you just bleed Myself and others dry Don't wait for me To be there in the end When you don't see The truth you just pretend Don't wait for me
legolego376459
#9618729Saturday, June 13, 2009 9:24 PM GMT

Inside the Fire - Disturbed Devon Won't go to heaven She's just another lost soul, About to be mine again Leave her We will receive her It is beyond your control Will you ever meet again Devon Around 11 Who had been rendered unwhole As a little child, She was taken And then forsaken You will remember it all Let it blow your mind again Devon lies beyond this portal Take the word of one immortal Give your soul to me For eternity Release your life To begin another time with her End your grief with me There's another way Release your life Take your place inside the fire with her Sever Now and forever You're just another lost soul about to be mine again See her, you'll never free her You must surrender it all Would you like to meet again Fire All you desire As she begins to turn cold and run out of time You will shiver Till you deliver You will remember it all Let it blow your mind again Devon lies beyond this portal Take the word of one immortal Give your soul to me For eternity Release your life To begin another time with her End your grief with me There's another way Release your life Take your place inside the fire with her Give your soul to me For eternity Release your life To begin another time with her End your grief with me There's another way Release your life Take your place inside the fire with her Devon Around 11 Who had been rendered unwhole As a little child She was taken, And then forsaken You will remember it all Let it blow your mind again
Sprocket
#9638783Sunday, June 14, 2009 9:25 AM GMT

That reminds me! Lights and Sounds - Yellowcard Hello you How was the rest? You made it through But never the less I got you, out on a wire You be love and I’ll be a liar Tell it all and fill up the air But make it loud ‘cause nobody’s there Nobody’s there Nobody's there (yeah) Stop, turn, take a look around At all the lights and sounds Let ‘em bring you in Slow, burn, let it all fade out And pull the curtain down I Wonder where you've been Make it new but stay in the lines Just let go But keep it inside Smile big, for everyone Even when you know what they’ve done They gave you the end but not where to start Not how to build, how to tear it apart So tell it all and fill up the air But make it loud ‘cause nobody’s there Nobody’s there Stop, turn, take a look around At all the lights and sounds Let ‘em bring you in Slow, burn, let it all fade out And pull the curtain down I wonder where you've been I’ve got a way to work this out I’ve got a way and you know how I’ve got a way to work this out I’ve got a way and you know how I’ve got a way to work this out I’ve got a waaay... I've got a way to work this out I’ve got a way and you know how I’ve got a way to work this out I’ve got a waaay... I've got a way to work this out I've got a way and you know how I’ve got a way to work this out I’ve got a waaay... Stop, turn, take a look around At all the lights and sounds Let ‘em bring you in Slow, burn, let it all fade out And pull the curtain down I Wonder where you've been You've earned everything you've found And painted faces frown I'll say I knew you will....
ConnerMEDU
#160823165Friday, April 24, 2015 1:50 PM GMT

#OLD! ☭The king of steel☭
Vexeldio
#161001513Sunday, April 26, 2015 5:40 PM GMT

It got no lyrics.
LonelyTree
#161001656Sunday, April 26, 2015 5:42 PM GMT

"It got no lyrics." e d m superior
Overrwatcher2
#161015787Sunday, April 26, 2015 7:56 PM GMT

2008 was such a different time wow back then i was obsessed with lady gaga and ke$sha but my favorite song (the glitch mob - animus vox) has no lyrics

chevron_leftchevron_leftchevron_left
    of     2