of     2   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

jeffcena
#423223Saturday, January 26, 2008 9:33 AM GMT

Soulja boy - Crank That Soulja Boy Yooooouuuu! [Chorus: x2] Soulja boy up in this Ohh Watch me crank it Watch me roll Watch me crank dat soulja boy Then super man dat Ohh Now watch me yooooouuuu! (crank dat soulja boy) Now watch me yooooouuuu! (crank dat soulja boy) Now watch me yooooouuuu! (crank dat soulja boy) Now watch me yooooouuuu! (crank dat soulja boy) [Verse 1:] Soulja boy up in this Ohh Watch me lean and watch me rock Super man dat Ohh Then watch me crank dat robocop Super fresh, now watch me jock Jocking on them hataz man When i do dat soulja boy I lean to the left and crank dat thang (now yoooouuuuu!) I'm jocking on yo (jockin yo) And if we get the fightin Then i'm ... on yo (on yo) You could catch me at yo local party as i crank it everyday Hataz get mad cuz "i got me some bathin apes" [Chorus x2] Soulja boy up in this Ohh Watch me crank it Watch me roll Watch me crank dat soulja boy Then super man dat Ohh Now watch me yoooouuuu! (crank dat soulja boy) Now watch me yoooouuuu! (crank dat soulja boy) Now watch me yoooouuuu! (crank dat soulja boy) Now watch me yoooouuuu! (crank dat soulja boy) [Verse 2:] I'm bouncin on my tooooe Watch me super soak dat Ohh I'ma pass it to arab Then he gone crank it up fo show (show) Hataz wanna be me Soulja boy, i'm the man [Crank Dat Soulja Boy (Clean) lyrics on http://www.metrolyrics.com] They be lookin at my neck Sayin its the rubberband man (man) Watch me do it (watch me do it) Dance (dance) Let get to it (let get to it) Nope, you can't do it like me dope, so don't do it like me Foe, i see you tryna do it like me Man that Dance was ugly [Chorus x2] Soulja boy off in this Ohh Watch me crank it Watch me roll Watch me crank dat soulja boy Then super man dat Ohh Now watch me yooooouuu! (crank dat soulja boy) Now watch me yooooouuu! (crank dat soulja boy) Now watch me yooooouuu! (crank dat soulja boy) Now watch me yooooouuu! (crank dat soulja boy) [Hook:] Im to fresh off in this Ohh Watch me crank it Watch me roll Watch me crank that roosavelt And super soak that Ohh [x5] Im to fresh naw watch me doo it Watch me shuffle Watch me Yoou Watch me crank my soulja boy Now Super man doo it [x3] [Chorus x2] Soulja boy up in this Ohh Watch me crank it Watch me roll Watch me crank dat soulja boy Then super man dat Ohh Now watch me yoooouuuuuu! (crank dat soulja boy) Now watch me yoooouuuuuu! (crank dat soulja boy) Now watch me yoooouuuuuu! (crank dat soulja boy) Now watch me yoooouuuuuu! (crank dat soulja boy) (yooooooouuuuuu!) Ahhhhhhhh! Yoooooooooouuuu!!!! >---jeffcena---< ~ The Ruler ~ ~~ Top 50 poster ~~
WhiteLotus
#425666Saturday, January 26, 2008 11:49 PM GMT

Backstreet Boys - Quit Playing Games (With My Heart) Even in my heart I see You're not bein' true to me Deep within my soul I feel Nothing's like it used to be Sometimes I wish I could turn back time Impossible as it may seem But I wish I could so bad baby Quit play's games with my heart Quit playin' games with my heart (with my heart) Before you tear us apart (my heart) Quit playin' games with my heart I should've known from the start You know you've gotta stop (from my heart) You're tearin' us apart (my heart, my heart) Quit playin' games with my heart I live my life the way To keep you comin' back to me Everything I do is for you So what is it that you can't see Sometimes I wish I could Turn back time, impossible as it may seem But I wish I could so bad, baby You better quit playin' games with my heart Quit playin' games with my heart (with my heart) Before you tear us apart (my heart) Quit playin' games with my heart I should've known from the start You know you've gotta stop (from my heart) You're tearin' us apart (my heart, my heart) Quit playin' games with my heart Quit playin' games Baby, baby the love that we had was so strong Don't leave me hangin' here forever Oh baby, baby this is not alright, let's stop this tonight Baby, oh Quit playin' games Na na na na na na Na na na na na baby Na na na na na Sometimes I wish I could Turn back time, impossible as it may seem But I wish I could so bad, baby Quit playin' games with my heart Quit playin' games with my heart (with my heart) Before you tear us apart (my heart) Quit playin' games with my heart I should've known from the start You know you've gotta stop (from my heart) You're tearin' us apart (my heart, my heart) Quit playin' games with my heart Quit playin' games with my heart Na na na na na na Na na na na na baby Na na na na na KTBSPA4LIFE!!!
Clonegamma62
#436126Wednesday, January 30, 2008 3:24 AM GMT

O_o my favorite song is entirely instrumental (AC0 final battle music (TEH NERDZ!)) and i can't find the lyrics for my second favorite song (Tank! The jazz song)
Fluff
Top 100 Poster
#436137Wednesday, January 30, 2008 3:28 AM GMT

good job jeff i throught your were gonna leave the lyrics the same.
rennyclone1
#436207Wednesday, January 30, 2008 3:51 AM GMT

i need to find the lyrics to Mindless Self Indulgence(MSI)-Shut me up i love that song (+[renny].:)
blacksage
Top 100 Poster
#436346Wednesday, January 30, 2008 6:53 AM GMT

Linkin Park - Numb I'm tired of being what you want me to be Feeling so faithless lost under the surface Don't know what you're expecting of me Put under the pressure of walking in your shoes (Caught in the undertow just caught in the undertow) Every step that I take is another mistake to you (Caught in the undertow just caught in the undertow) [Chorus] I've become so numb I can't feel you there Become so tired so much more aware I'm becoming this all I want to do Is be more like me and be less like you Can't you see that you're smothering me Holding too tightly afraid to lose control Cause everything that you thought I would be Has fallen apart right in front of you (Caught in the undertow just caught in the undertow) Every step that I take is another mistake to you (Caught in the undertow just caught in the undertow) And every second I waste is more than I can take [Chorus] I've become so numb I can't feel you there Become so tired so much more aware I'm becoming this all I want to do Is be more like me and be less like you And I know I may end up failing too But I know You were just like me with someone disappointed in you [Chorus] I've become so numb I can't feel you there Become so tired so much more aware I'm becoming this all I want to do Is be more like me and be less like you [Chorus] I've become so numb I can't feel you there I'm tired of being what you want me to be I've become so numb I can't feel you there I'm tired of being what you want me to be
br10155
#438645Thursday, January 31, 2008 3:21 AM GMT

By:Drowning Pool "Bodies" Let the bodies hit the floor Let the bodies hit the floor Let the bodies hit the floor Let the bodies hit the floor Beaten why for Can't take much more One - Nothing wrong with me Two - Nothing wrong with me Three - Nothing wrong with me Four - Nothing wrong with me One - Something's got to give Two - Something's got to give Three - Something's got to give Now Let the bodies hit the floor Push me again This is the end Skin against skin blood and bone You're all by yourself but you're not alone You wanted in now you're here Driven by hate consumed by fear Let the bodies hit the floor
robloxanator
#441572Friday, February 01, 2008 7:36 AM GMT

Let the bodies hit the floor Let the bodies hit the floor Let the bodies hit the......FLOOOOOOOOOOORRR!!!!!!!!!! Idk the rest xD
Maddyfiren
Top 100 Poster
#446552Saturday, February 02, 2008 5:28 PM GMT

I would post the lyrics to my fave song but..er not a kid song and my brother keeps watching what I'm doing and hes younger than me! >:O I'll post when I get the chance... ~*Maddyfiren*~ ^^recognize that sig, runescape players?^^
Zammy67rocks1
#446674Saturday, February 02, 2008 5:50 PM GMT

Linkin Park-Pushing Me Away I've lied to you The same way that I always do This is the last smile That I'll fake for the sake of being with you Pre chorus: (Everything falls apart, even the people who never frown eventually break down) The sacrifice of hiding in a lie (Everything has to end, you'll soon find we're out of time left to watch it all unwind) The sacrifice is never knowing Why I never walked away Why I played myself this way Now I see your testing me pushes me away I've tried like you To do everything you wanted too This is the last time I'll take the blame for the sake of being with you Pre chorus Chorus (2x) We’re all out of time, this is how we find how it all unwinds The sacrifice of hiding in a lie We’re all out of time, this is how we find how it all unwinds The sacrifice is never knowing Chorus (2x) Pushes me away…(2x)
DrNinja
#447918Saturday, February 02, 2008 10:51 PM GMT

30 Seconds To Mars-From Yesterday He's a stranger to some And a vision to none He can never get enough, Get enough of the one For a fortune he'd quit But it's hard to admit How it ends and begins On his face is a map of the world (A map of the world) On his face is a map of the world (A map of the world) From yesterday, it's coming! From yesterday, the fear! From yesterday, it calls him But he doesn't want to read the message here On a mountain he sits, not of gold but of sin through the blood he can look, see the life that he took From the council of one He'll decide what he's done with the innocent On his face is a map of the world (A map of the world) On his face is a map of the world (A map of the world) From yesterday, it's coming! From yesterday, the fear! From yesterday, it calls him But he doesn't want to read the message He doesn't want to read the message Doesn't want to read the message here On his face is a map of the world From yesterday, it's coming! From yesterday, the fear! From yesterday, it calls him But he doesn't want to read the message here From yesterday, From yesterday, From yesterday, the fear From yesterday, From yesterday But he doesn't want to read the message here But he doesn't want to read the message here But he doesn't want to read the message here
Cade51
#455160Monday, February 04, 2008 6:46 PM GMT

Song: Bow the Knee Written by Ron Hamilton What a privilege to come into God's presence, just to linger with the one who set me free. As I lift my eyes and see His awesome glory, I remember who He is and bow the knee. Bow the knee, bow the knee, He is King of all the ages, bow the knee! God alone on His throne, see Him high and lifted up and bow the knee! Kneel before Him, all adore Him. As you live to love Him more, bow the knee. In His hand He holds the power of creation. With His voice He spoke and all things came to be. Yet He hears each simple prayer I bring before Him when I humbly seek His face and bow the knee. Bow the knee, bow the knee, He is King of all the ages, bow the knee! God alone on His throne, see Him high and lifted up and bow the knee! Kneel before Him, all adore Him. As you live to love Him more, bow the knee. Bow the knee, bow the knee, He is King of all the ages, bow the knee! God alone on His throne, see Him high and lifted up and bow the knee! Kneel before Him, all adore Him. As you live to love Him more, bow the knee. Bow the knee. Bow the knee. Cade51 {a ninja w/ a sniper gun}
Shyguy300
Top 100 Poster
#457258Tuesday, February 05, 2008 5:32 AM GMT

Last resort by Papa Roach Cut my life into pieces This is my last resort Suffocation, no breathing Don't give a ____ If I cut my arm bleeding This is my last resort Cut my life into pieces I've reached my last resort Suffocation, no breathing Don't give a ____ If I cut my arm bleeding Would it be wrong Would it be right If I took my life tonight Chances are that I might Mutilation out of sight And I'm contemplating suicide Cause I'm losing my sight, Losing my mind, Wish somebody would tell me I'm fine Losing my sight , Losing my mind, Wish somebody would tell I'm fine I never realized I was spread too thin Till it was too late And I was empty within Hungry feeding on chaos and living in sin Downward spiral, where do I begin It all started when I lost my mother No love for myself And no love for another Searching to find a love upon a higer level Finding nothing but questions and devils Cause I'm losing my sight Losing my mind, Wish somebody would tell me I'm fine Losing my sight, Losing my mind, Wish somebody would tell I'm fine Nothing's alright Nothing is fine I'm running and I'm crying I'm crying(x4) I can't go on living this way Cut my life into pieces This is my last resort Suffocation, no breathing Don't give a ____ If I cut my arm bleeding Would it be wrong Would it be right If I took my life tonight Chances are that I might Mutilation out of sight And I'm contemplating suicide Cos I'm losing my sight Losing my mind I wish somebody would tell me I'm fine Losing my sight Losing my mind Wish somebody would tell me I'm fine Nothing's alright Nothing is fine I'm running and I'm crying I can't go on living this way Can't go on Living this way Nothing's al...right
Shyguy300
Top 100 Poster
#457263Tuesday, February 05, 2008 5:35 AM GMT

A place for my head by Linkin Park I watch how the moon sits in the sky on a dark night Shining with the light from the sun But the sun doesn't give the light to the moon assuming, The moon's gonna owe it one It makes me think of how you act to me You do favors then rapidly You just turn around and start asking me, About things that you want back from me I'm so sick of the tension Sick of the hunger Sick of you acting like I owe you this Find another place to feed your greed While I find a place to rest I wanna be in another place I hate when you say you don't understand (You'll see it's not meant to be) I wanna be in the energy Not with the enemy A place for my head Maybe some day I'll be just like you and Step on people like you do Run away all the people I thought I knew I remember back then who you were You used to be calm used to be strong Used to be generous but you should’ve known That you'd wear out your welcome now you see how quiet it is all alone I'm so sick of the tension Sick of the hunger Sick of you acting like I owe you this Find another place to feed your greed While I find a place to rest I'm so sick of the tension Sick of the hunger Sick of you acting like I owe you this Find another place to feed your greed While I find a place to rest I wanna be in another place I hate when you say you don't understand (You'll see it's not meant to be) I wanna be in the energy Not with the enemy A place for my head You try to take the best of me, go away You try to take the best of me, go away You try to take the best of me, go away You try to take the best of me, GO AWAY YOU TRY TO TAKE THE BEST OF ME GO AWAY, YOU TRY TO TAKE THE BEST OF ME GO AWAY, YOU TRY TO TAKE THE BEST OF ME GO AWAY, YOU TRY TO TAKE THE BEST OF ME GO AWAY!!!!!! I wanna be in another place I hate when you say you don't understand (You'll see it's not meant to be) I wanna be in the energy Not with the enemy A place for my head I'm so sick of the tension Sick of the hunger Sick of you acting like I owe you this Find another place to feed your greed While I find a place to rest I'm so sick of the tension Sick of the hunger Sick of you acting like I owe you this Find another place to feed your greed While I find a place to rest
blacksage
Top 100 Poster
#457470Tuesday, February 05, 2008 9:57 AM GMT

Sharpest Lives by My Chemical Romance Well it rains and it pours When you're out on your own If I crash on the couch Can I sleep in my clothes? 'Cause I've spent the night dancing I'm drunk, I suppose If it looks like I'm laughing I'm really just asking to leave This alone, you're in time for the show You're the one that I need I'm the one that you loathe You can watch me corrode like a beast in repose 'Cause I love all the poison Away with the boys in the band I've really been on a bender and it shows So why don't you blow me a kiss before she goes? Give me a shot to remember And you can take all the pain away from me A kiss and I will surrender The sharpest lives are the deadliest to lead A light to burn all the empires So bright the sun is ashamed to rise and be In love with all of these vampires So you can leave like the sane abandoned me There's a place in the dark where the animals go You can take off your skin in the cannibal glow Juliet loves the beat and the lust it commands Drop the dagger and lather the blood on your hands, Romeo I've really been on a bender and it shows So why don't you blow me a kiss before she goes? Give me a shot to remember And you can take all the pain away from me A kiss and I will surrender The sharpest lives are the deadliest to lead A light to burn all the empires So bright the sun is ashamed to rise and be In love with all of these vampires So you can leave like the sane abandoned me [x2]
ModelX
#459831Wednesday, February 06, 2008 2:52 AM GMT

Air supply all out of love I'm lying alone with my head on the phone Thinking of you till it hurts I know you hurt too but what else can we do Tormented and torn apart I wish I could carry your smile and my heart For times when my life feels so low It would make me believe what tomorrow could bring When today doesn't really know, doesn't really know Chorus: I 'm all out of love, I'm so lost without you I know you were right believing for so long I 'm all out of love, what am I without you I can't be too late to say that I was so wrong I want you to come back and carry me home Away from this long lonely nights I'm reaching for you, are you feeling it too Does the feeling seem oh so right And what would you say if I called on you now And said that I can't hold on There's no easy way, it gets harder each day Please love me or I'll be gone, I'll be gone Chorus Oh, what are you thinking of? What are you thinking of? Oh, what are you thinking of? What are you thinking of? Chorus(3x)
MSguy13
Top 100 Poster
#459968Wednesday, February 06, 2008 3:44 AM GMT

One Step Closer by Linkin Park I cannot take this anymore I'm saying everything I've said before All these words they make no sense I find bliss in ignorance Less I hear the less you'll say You'll find that out anyway Just like before... Everything you say to me Takes me one step closer to the edge And I'm about to break I need a little room to breathe Cause I'm one step closer to the edge I'm about to break I find the answers aren't so clear Wish I could find a way to disappear All these thoughts they make no sense I find bliss in ignorance Nothing seems to go away Over and over again Just like before... Everything you say to me Takes me one step closer to the edge And I'm about to break I need a little room to breathe Cause I'm one step closer to the edge I'm about to break Everything you say to me Takes me one step closer to the edge And I'm about to break I need a little room to breathe Cause I'm one step closer to the edge And I'm about to break Shut up when I'm talking to you Shut up, Shut up, Shut up Shut up when I'm talking to you Shut up, Shut up, Shut up Shut up, I'm about to break! Everything you say to me Takes me one step closer to the edge And I'm about to break I need a little room to breathe Cause I'm one step closer to the edge I'm about to break Everything you say to me Takes me one step closer to the edge And I'm about to break I need a little room to breathe Cause I'm one step closer to the edge And I'm about to break
Shocker34
#460050Wednesday, February 06, 2008 4:41 AM GMT

"Thank You For The Venom" Sister, I'm not much a poet, but a criminal And you never had a chance Love it, or leave it, you can't understand A pretty face, but you do so carry on, and on, and on I wouldn't front the scene if you paid me I'm just the way that the doctor made me, on, and on, and on, and on Love is the red the rose on your coffin door What's life like, bleeding on the floor, the floor, the floor You'll never make me leave I wear this on my sleeve Give me a reason to believe [Chorus] So give me all your poison And give me all your pills And give me all your hopeless hearts And make me ill You're running after something That you'll never kill If this is what you want Then fire at will Preach all you want but who's gonna save me? I keep a gun on the book you gave me, hallelujah, lock and load Black is the kiss, the touch of the serpent son It ain't the mark or the scar that makes you one, and one, and one, and one You'll never make me leave I wear this on my sleeve Give me a reason to believe [Chorus] So give me all your poison And give me all your pills And give me all your hopeless hearts And make me ill You're running after something That you'll never kill If this is what you want Then fire at will You'll never make me leave I wear this on my sleeve You wanna follow something Give me a better cause to lead Just give me what I need Give me a reason to believe [Chorus] So give me all your poison And give me all your pills And give me all your hopeless hearts And make me ill You're running after something That you'll never kill If this is what you want Then fire at will [Chorus] So give me all your poison (Fire at will) And give me all your pills And give me all your hopeless hearts (Fire at will) And make me ill You're running after something (Fire at will) That you'll never kill If this is what you want (Fire at will) Then fire at will
Mike5449
#462555Thursday, February 07, 2008 3:06 AM GMT

Crush 40-I Am(All Of Me) NOTE:I'm Not A Shadow The Hedgehog Fan I Just Love This Song Lyrics: I see, no hear no evil Black writing's on the wall Unleashed a million faces And one-by-one they fall Black-hearted evil, or Brave-hearted hero I am all, I am all, I am I... I... I... I am Here we go, buddy, here we go, buddy Here we go, here we go, buddy, here we go Go ahead and try to see trough me Do it if you dare One step forward, two steps back, I'm here One step forward, two steps back Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Can you see all of me? Walk into my mystery Step inside, and hold on for dear life Do you remember me? Capture you or set you free I am all, and I am all of me I am, I am, I'm all of me I am, I am, I'm all of me I am, I am, I'm all of me Here We go I see and feel the evil My hands will crush ' em all You think you have the answers I'll laugh and watch you fall Black-hearted evil, or Brave-hearted hero I am all, I am all, I am I... I... I... I am Here we go, buddy, here we go, buddy Here we go, here we go, buddy, here we go Go ahead and try to see through me Do it if you dare One step forward, two steps back, I'm here One step forward, two steps back Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Can you see all of me? Walk into my mystery Step inside, and hold on for dear life Do you remember me? Capture you or set you free I am all, and I am all of me I am, I am all of me I am, I am, I'm all of me I am, I am, I'm all of me I am, I am, I'm all of me Here we go I am, I am everyone, everywhere Anyhow, anyway, any will, anyday I am, I am everyone, everywhere Anyhow, anyway, any will, anyday I am, I am, I am I am, I am, I am, I am Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Can you see all of me? Walk into my mystery Step inside, and hold on for dear life Do you remember me? Capture you or set you free I am all, and I am all of me I am, I am all of me I am, I am, I'm all of me I am, I am, I'm all of me I am, I am, I'm all of me Here we go I am, I am, I'm all of me Here we go I am, I am all of me
Pablo1989
#463721Thursday, February 07, 2008 7:43 PM GMT

Ken Song from Streetfighter 2 World Warrior http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-gWzFjc4yI There's nothing to deny your friends There's nothing satisfying Ken He's got you by the heart in a one way brawl from the start There's nothing gratifying them Takes nothing to realize your Ken Don't back away from the love you deserve again Sunrise, then locks you in the story Yeah !-- Fight like, you wanna be the one left Not dead !-- *chorus* Keep running through the times, it'll hold out right to the end Takes nothing to realize your Ken Keep fighting for the right of the one you so truly mend Takes nothing to realize your Ken, your Ken It's been a long and winding road Gotta love it, breaking peoples bones Though supernatural, you don't mind to bleed alone Once there were enemies now friends Takes nothing to realize your Ken Straight uppercut the mounds that brought you that love again Sun dies, they'll knock you to the floor bed Yeah!-- Dry eyes, lead up into this moment Yeah!-- (chorus) Oh, Eliza rescue me..... Oh, Eliza rescue me, oh my friends rescue me, rescue me--, yeah-- (chorus)
Tootsieroll
#465303Friday, February 08, 2008 2:22 AM GMT

Whatever it takes-Lifehouse oh a strangled smile fell from your face, oh it kills me that i hurt you this way, the worst part is that i didn't even know, now theres a million reasons for you to go, but if you could find a reason to say, I'll do whatever it takes, to turn this around, i know whats at stake, i know that i've let you down, but if you give me a chance, beleive it i can change, i'll keep us together, whatever it takes, she said if w're gonna make this work, you gotta let me inside even though it hurts, dont hide the broken parts that i need to see, she said like it or not its the way its gotta be, you gotta love yourself if you can ever love me, I'll do whatever it takes, to turn this around, i know whats at stake, i know that i've let you down, but if you give me a chance, and give me a break, i'll keep us together, i know you deserve much better, remember the time i told you, the way that i felt, that i'd be lost without you and never find myself, lets hold onto eachother, above everything else, its not over, start over, I'll do whatever it takes, to turn this around, i know whats at stake, i know that i've let you down, but if you give me a chance, beleive it i can change, i'll keep us together, whatever it takes. I love this song! its the most amazing song ever!
Rex666
#469177Saturday, February 09, 2008 5:44 AM GMT

This is song is Numa Numa by O-Zone! (2x) Mai-Ya-Hi Mai-Ya-Hoo Mai-Ya-Ha ​Mai-Ya-Ha-Ha (2x) Mai-Ya-Hi (Ma Mi A) Mai-Ya-Hoo (Ma Mi A) Mai-Ya-Ha (Ma Mi A) Mai-Ya-Ha-Ha Hello, Salute, It's me, Your Duke And I made something thats real to show you how I feel. Hello, Heelloo, It's me, Picasso I will paint (beep) My words of love, with your name on every Wall. When you leave my colors fade to grey. Ooo-a-Ooo-a-A-Ooo-a-Ooo-a-Ooo​-a-A Every word of love I use to say. Now I paint it every Day. when you leave my colors fade to grey, hey little Lover stay or all my colors fade away. Every word of love I use to say. Now I paint it everyday. I sell, my streams, my song and dreams and I bought some paints to match the colors of my love. Hello, Helloo, I-It's me again, Picasso. I will spray, my words of love with your name on every Wall. When you leave my colors fade to grey Ooo-a-Ooo-a-A-Ooo-a-Ooo-a-Ooo-​a-A Every words of love I use to say. Now I paint it everyday. when you leave my colors fade to grey hey little Lover stay or all my colors fade away Every words of love I use to say. Now I paint it everyday. (2x) Mai-Ya-Hi Mai-Ya-Ho​o Mai-Ya-Ha Mai-Ya-Ha-Ha (2x) Mai-Y​a-Hi (Ma Mi A) Mai-Ya-Hoo (Ma Mi A) Mai-Ya-Ha (Ma Mi A) Mai-Ya-Ha-Ha When you leave my colors fade to grey Ooo-a-Ooo-a-A-Ooo-a-Ooo-a-Ooo-​a-A Every word of love I use to say. Now I paint it everyday. When you leave my colors fade to grey hey little Lover stay or all my colors fade away Every words of love I use to say. Now I beg to death everyday. I LOVE THIS SONG! XD
dudemancool
#478066Monday, February 11, 2008 9:49 PM GMT

u and the numa guy should meet, then!!! lol
jeffcena
#485993Thursday, February 14, 2008 3:50 PM GMT

Lol.... NO!
Clafouti
#487850Friday, February 15, 2008 2:00 AM GMT

Evanescence Good Enough.. Under....your..spell..again.. I.....cant..say..no..to..you.. Crave my heart and its bleeding In your hands I.... cant... say no to you.. Shouldent of let you tortured me so sweetly.. Now....I cant ley go of this dream.. I cant breathe But i feel.........Good ...Enough... I feel good..enough.....For....you...... .............Drink..up...sweet..Decadence..... I..I...I...Cant say no to you.... And iv Completley..Lost myself,and i dont mind... I.I.I cant say no to you..Shoudent let you Conquer me Completly...Now...I cant let this dream,. I.. cant.. believe ..that I......Feel....Good .......Enough Its..been..such..a...long..time..coming..but....I feel good......... And im still waiting for the rain to fall...Pour real life..down on me.. Cause I cant hold on to Anything this Good Enough. Am...I...good...Enough..For...you..to..love..me..too?..So take care what you ask of me... Cause..I....Cant....Say...No...Too You....

of     2   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right