DSMRules
#45333410Saturday, April 09, 2011 9:46 PM GMT

I like the idea.
Arnold99
#45464056Tuesday, April 12, 2011 12:16 PM GMT

Aha,ok.
Arnold99
#46616798Wednesday, May 04, 2011 12:06 PM GMT

EPíSØDĘ 5:Urania (Part 2) (A very confused flashback...) ???:No,Urania!Your crazy?! ???:You did heard what she said! ???:But it's our mother! ???:Shut up,brother! ???:No,I won't let you touch her! ???;Oh,really...?(A horrible pain wakes Peter up) Peter:GAAAAH! Urania:Awwww...and I tought your dead...you may have a strong soul...(Prepares a needle),but not for too long... Peter:What are you doing there?(Tries to get up,but hands and torso are catched by some strong chains by the white table he was laying on.) Urania:It's a surprise,Pepe...(Turns back,and grins evily) Peter:What the....(Looks at hand,and it's seriously bleeding,and it's almost falling off)What did you do to my hand?! Urania:Oh,that...when I took you to this torture chamber...(Shows around all the torturing machines,from closing beds with spikes,to hangers.),while going there,I decided to go out in the desert...and there,a Cobra "met" with your hand,and in like...3-4 hours,it's going to rot...(Continues preparing needle) Peter:Oh,damn...Urania,you're really sick! Urania:I know,right?(Suddenly,injects the needle in Peter) Peter:Ugh!What was that for? Urania:Paralysing... Peter:Paralysing?For what?I am anyway catched to this bed by chains... Urania:Oh,I will show you one of the most classic's of an torture chamber...:The Electric Chair...(grins)Guards!Come and take this filthy rat to the Electric Chair!!! Peter:Ugh,no!Leave me!(Tries to hit and kick,but the body doesn't reacts at any message from the brain) Urania:(Puts slowly hand on the Electric's chair button.)Now,as I done this to your father,I will do this to you too...Sadly,you got no ideea in codes of the Area 59's weapons locker...as your father kicked my friend in a not very respectfull place,I am going to teach you,since they have escaped...And,for you,the question is....where did you hide mom? Peter:I dunno what you talking about!You killed her,don't you remember? Urania:Come on,Pepe,you think I'm that stupid?I know mom didn't died,and you hidden her to a well hidden corner in the world...but,I want to definitelly loose her out of the world's population! Peter:You will get no information from me!!! Urania:Ok,then...(Presses button) Peter:Gaaaahhhh!!Your just evil!!! Urania:Oh,seriously?(Presses again) Peter:Ugggghhh!!! (The general suddenly enters the door of the torture room,with a prisoner catched in hes arms) Peter;Mom! Woman:Peter!!! §§ Jim:Where is Peter?It passed a hour,and he still isn't back... Jake:Should we go after hem? Josh:Is that a question,brother?Of course yes!He is my son!I could not forgive myself if it would happen something to Peter... Jake:Ok,ok,calm down,Josh... (As they started walking on the hall,they see the place where Urania and Peter fighted.On the walls,there was a bit of blood,and on the ground,was an angry Cobra...) Jim:(Pushes hand,punching in the air,then retreats it faster than a lighting,and the snakes head falls off) Jake:Nice move,Jim. Jim:Thanks...now,let's go ahead! §§ General:We found her,Leader Urania! Urania:Great job!So,mom,what did you done?Hidding like a rat?If I was you,I could change my name from that ugly...name....Lisa.... Lisa:I didn't tought you will do such stuff to me,Urania...I tought I deserve more for raising you... Urania:Ok...now that I found my filthy mother,why don't you Pepe,and you,Lisa,mom,die togheter?General,prepare the nuclear selfdestruct of the base! Genera;:But,Urania... Urania:No but,let's go!(Locks torture chamber,and runs out) (Peter manages to move self,and with much pain and sweath,get's free from the Electric Chiar) Peter:There got to be a way out! Automatic Base Voice:The SelfDestruct of the base will take in: 10..... Peter:Darn! 9.... Peter:(Check for vents) 8.... Lisa:Oh,my God...(Faints) 7.... 6... 5.... 4.... 3!!! 2!!! 1......!(Boooooooooooom!) (Jake,Josh,and Jim managed to escape from the base,and 2-3 metters away from the base,with tears in eyes,they cry for poor Peter...) End of Part 2 End of Episode.
Arnold99
#46697632Friday, May 06, 2011 5:30 PM GMT

Come on,guys,don't let this Thread die!Or you want it to die?
Arnold99
#46754455Saturday, May 07, 2011 6:11 PM GMT

Lawl.... x3
Arnold99
#48065987Saturday, June 04, 2011 5:49 PM GMT

Ima off this for a while...

chevron_leftchevron_leftchevron_left
    of     2