of     1   

Joekill95
#42688892Friday, February 18, 2011 7:17 PM GMT

*Blowing up the nuke: Most people already know you can do this. HOWEVER, what I've found out is if you are fast enough, you can run down to the room when it opens very quickly and find a power up. :P Radios: 6 hidden radios. First at the lander near PHD Flopper, stuck between two road blocks. Second is at the lander near Stamin Up. It's in a crate near the truck. Third is in the first room near the barrels on the first floor. Fourth is either in the pack-a-punch room on a ledge below or near speed cola. Fifth = Same as fourth. Not really sure. Last is near Stamin Up, in some debris. The radios basically explain what project Gersh is and how it ties into the story of Zombies. **Nodes: These "nodes" are basically hidden challenges. They give themself away with a howling-like noise or whistling-like noise. The first is near the lander with PHD Flopper. If you walk into where PHD Flopper is, you will hear it. What it is is a power generator that you can get with the Gersh Device. If you hit it with the Gersh Device, it will suck it in. Afterwards, you go to the lander at Stamin Up and go into the corner with the machine. Then press X. Node 2 now starts at a monkey round. To do this, you must press red buttons at the perk machines (except at quick revive) all at once. After this is done, you go back to the corner. Node 3 requires you to have the pack-a-punch opened. Once you have done node 2, there will be a clock on the wall with hand prints. All players must stand near the clock (not too near) and let the countdown begin. It's best to have a crawler to do this. Afterwards, a nuke will go off and you have to go back to the corner. The fourth and final node is to collect "Luna" in the air with the landers. To do so, you must use cooperation with them. I don't know the exact order to call the landers, but I know you HAVE to spell "Luna" exactly like that. Once that is done, go back to the corner. Now comes the hard part. 1 person must have the upgraded ray gun. Another with the upgraded thundergun. Another with the upgraded crossbow. Finally, two people need to have a gersh device and the dolls. Now, what you have to do is look for the little glowing spec near the corner. The person with the gersh device throws it on the spec, and then everyone fires and throws the items into it. After this is done, everyone gets the death machine for 90 seconds and hears Samantha scream. I'm not 100% sure of this, but I think you can pack-a-punch the death machine. Teddies: 3 teddies for the full version of the zombie menu song. 1 is near the sickle. Another is in the first room on the top floor, all the way to the right. The 3rd is behind a gate near the lander by Stamin Up. *= Ray gun needed. **= Four people needed. ~Joekill95~
Joekill95
#42689148Friday, February 18, 2011 7:25 PM GMT

For some reason a zombie was moonwalking last night for me... Hurm.

of     1