of     1   

WoohMan2
#43045025Thursday, February 24, 2011 11:08 PM GMT

You are just a regualr kid at college. You are doing well and have great friends. Then one day you discover a passage way to a school of MAGIC. You are told that you are a wizard and must protect the universe from from the Dark Lord. Here a clone is made of you and he returns to the real world while you train and become a Wizard Master. Can you help us defeat the Dark Lord. Dark Side: apprentice wizard mage archmage Guardians angel white mage wizard godling Rules: No ubering, gmodding, character controlling, Gary/Mary Sues, etc. Up to 2 characters per player I accept the people and make the admins 8 periods not including lunch CS: N.ame: Ag.e: Gender: Classes: Appearance: Items: Type: (Put Freshman, Sophomore, Junior, Senior, Professors, etc.) Bio: Personality: Admins: Me WoohMan WoohGirl10 Admins may be changed later
WoohMan
#43047394Thursday, February 24, 2011 11:42 PM GMT

N.ame: Benji Kingson Ag.e: 21 Gender: M Classes: Math, English, French, History, Algebra, Lunch, Computer Science, Gym, Biology, Basketball Practice Appearance: Long dirty blonde hair down to his neck, Navy Sweatshirt, Shorts, Adidas sneakers, stands at 6'1", weighs lbs, scar down the middle of his right eye, has a green and hazel eye caused by him running into a pole headfirst, white skin, fairly tanned Items: A wallet with $80, an iPhone, a cross necklace that his mother bought at her trip to Israel, a watch that his father gave him when he went to France, and at times a gray messenger backpack. Type: Senior Bio: Benji is normal, but is mysterious in some ways. His father died when he was 12 and mother when he was 16. He likes to play basketball on the college team, The Comets . He got his scar from a dog that attacked him when he was 15. He hates barbers. Personality: Quiet, Funny, Great money-maker, a great guitarist and singer, and a awesome false British accent :3
WoohMan2
#43091142Friday, February 25, 2011 9:16 PM GMT

N.ame: Jake ZayterAg.e: 19 Gender: M Classes: Math, English, French, History, Algebra, Lunch, Computer Science, Gym, Biology, Basketball Practice Appearance: Long shaggy brown hair down to his neck, Black Sweatshirt, Jeans, Blue DC'S, stands at 5'8", weighs 115 lbs, Tan skin, dark brown eyes, White T-Shirt under his hoodie, Moon shaped scar on his palm from when he was born Items: An expensive watch from his 13th birthday, A gold chain his mother gave hm when she died, A wallet with $150, Lucky Penny, Medallion he keeps in his pocket Type: Senior Bio: Jake has all the same classes as Benji and the two are best friends, Jake always is standing up for his friends, Star player on the scholls soccer team the Galaxies, Hates creatures of the ocean but is a good swimmer, Once discovering his power Jake is a godling speializing in attack and fire Personality: Brave, wants to be heard, works with Benji, an excellent pick pocket and thief , has a big appetite
acebatonfan
#43093419Friday, February 25, 2011 9:53 PM GMT

N.ame: Violet Moehren (Yay! Love using German words as last names) Ag.e: Around the age of 19 Gender: F Classes: Anatomy, phycology, chemistry, biology, Calculus 2 and radical expressions. Her course load has been reduced from her previously taking classes at her former high school for college credit. Appearance: She usually wears the styles that are fairly recent, usually a flowing top or college swear shirt with a well fitted pair of jeans or the traditional sweats from her years in the high school's orchestra. She can be considered to be on the plus side, with a pear shaped body. It can be normal for there to be a small bit of rosin on her shirt, especially after a long orchestra rehearsal. During the summer, it is common for her to be wearing a decent pair of flats, whereas she would wear boots when the weather starts getting colder. Her hair, a deep brown that is normally curly, is always in her face, because of the side bangs slightly framing the left side of her face, as she refuses to go back to her days of depending on hairties and headbands. She uses a very minimal makeup pallete, usually foundation that is covering her "girlstache" and any blemishes, mascara in a soft black, and chapstick. Items: Normally, she is carrying a fairly large backpack filled with her books, Iphone with apps the teacher has provided for study, random things of makeup for the "on the go touch-up", about fifty dollars of cash, a check book for any emergency spending, and viola music. Her viola spends most of her day in her small dorm. Type: Freshman Bio: Her school life, to be honest, has been normally peaches and cream. She has been considered as a "gifted" person since the day she stepped into the K-12 education, and she usually works at an accelerated pace compared to the normal student. Her home life, on the other hand, was filled with abandonment from her parents while their attention was diverted most of her life to the care of her spoiled little sister. She could be considered as an outcast, as she focuses most of her time on her schooling career and success for the future. While fiddling around with her lab partner while performing a chemistry lab her sophomore year, she has discovered she can light and put out fires with just a simple thought; she tried to continue to see what she can do, and now has been able to generate a fire in the palm of her hand with only facing very minor burns. Personality: She is a perfectionist, with a lot of anxiety and stress for exams , even when minor, and any time she is "in the spotlight". Lies are a very common thing for her, and it is very hard to tell whether she is being truthful or not. Shyness usually takes over her, as she also prefers to be independent. (PS, just so you know. Algebra is a branch off of math, so by saying you are taking math, you are kinda repeating yourself. Also, I don't think lunch would be a class, because, unlike most k-12 schools, you only have to go to the building the class is being held in only when that class is in session.)
WoohMan
#43093729Friday, February 25, 2011 9:57 PM GMT

(@acebaton, if you look carefully, the rules state that lunch and electives dont count as periods. As for algebra, it dosent really matter.)
acebatonfan
#43094173Friday, February 25, 2011 10:04 PM GMT

(Wooh, I believe it says "8 periods not including lunch", which I have previously stated that, in a college, there, technically, are no periods. You simply show up to your class when you have it. It kinda can explain why people sometimes prefer to take AP classes and other college-credit classes through highschool to gain those credits to not have to spend another semester or two of tuition.)
WoohMan
#43094319Friday, February 25, 2011 10:07 PM GMT

(@acebaton, I do not care what you do, just make sure its on topic for College)
WoohMan
#43095288Friday, February 25, 2011 10:22 PM GMT

(so should we start?)
WoohMan2
#43095352Friday, February 25, 2011 10:23 PM GMT

aceepted now i think 3 is enough for now lets begin hopefully some people join
WoohMan2
#43095513Friday, February 25, 2011 10:26 PM GMT

i was strolling through the realm of the wizards and checked the time OH NO i was going to be late for Lunch my favorite class
acebatonfan
#43098401Friday, February 25, 2011 11:07 PM GMT

I am sitting in my doormroom, a cramped space filled with my roommate's books, my books, both of our laptops, a desk bought from Ikea, and our beds. Kicking my feet to the wall, I continue to study for my exam on the muscular system; I have been studying for this exam for about ten hours since I was given the test date yesterday.
WoohMan
#43114140Saturday, February 26, 2011 2:40 AM GMT

I sit im my dorm, bored out of my mind. Looking at the clock on the wall, i realize that its almost lunch. I think, "I wonder where Jake is? Probobly running to the Cafe." I get up, open the door and start heading to the cafe. (Bump)
acebatonfan
#43134976Saturday, February 26, 2011 2:10 PM GMT

As I continue to study, my stomach starts growling. I then pick up a small muffin, quickly stuffing it in my mouth as I read over a passage.
WoohMan2
#43158831Saturday, February 26, 2011 8:54 PM GMT

I make it to luch in good time and bought some chicken, pizza, soda, and a little steak. Then as i head to my usual table i spot Benji and decide to go talk to him first

of     1