of     8   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

Kingempoleon
#4411506Sunday, December 21, 2008 12:36 AM GMT

Many of you know of the NBC show called:Heroes well...Wouldn't it be cool to see our Robloxians have superpowers? Well...if you do then enter my RPG! Here is my character!And you have to put what side you're on and if you have superpowers or not (You can't be stuff like ninjas or cowboys though lol) You can also add some other people Name: Kingempoleon Gender: M Homeworld: Robloxia Superpowers: Fire Special Attacks: Burning Blast (Check my trophy and tool) Side: Good,but might change Bio: Once he found out he had superpowers,he was surprised, He wanted to save the world,but he had to hide it. He knew that there are some other people out there that could take his powers if they had a formula. Personality: Nice but gets mad when someone is rude to someone.
Kingempoleon
#4411644Sunday, December 21, 2008 12:41 AM GMT

I made a villain Name: Nyzar (pronounced NAY-zer) Gender: M Homeworld: Robloxia Superpowers: Stealing Powers (Also has Sylar's head thing power) Special Attacks: Here are the powers he's stolen so far: Flight,Teleportation.Healing Side: Bad Bio: When he saw his powers,he thought himself as the most powerful Robloxian,he wanted to rule the world,and get revenge on those who were rude to him Personality: Quickly Tempered Note that if there was a Robloxian named Nyzar,that's not this guy! This person is just a character I made!
Kingempoleon
#4411774Sunday, December 21, 2008 12:46 AM GMT

*In a forest not that far from King of the Hill Kingempoleon is practicing his powers* Kingempoleon: I never thought of this day to come...I can't believe I actually have powers! *Suddenly a dark shadow went in front of Kingempoleon and shot a dark fire at him* Kingempoleon: Agh! Nyzar: Hehe *Hands burn with dark fire* If it isn't another hero... Kingempoleon:W-who's power is that?Y-you stole another one?! Nyzar: Hehe..Yup,now it's your turn *Does Sylar hand sign* Kingempoleon: N-noo!!! *uses Burning Blast an falls to the ground* Nyzar: Hmm...I'll return for you, it looks like I can attack the King of the Hill right now. *Nyzar runs off* *Kingempoleon stands up* Kingempoleon: I must stop him before he takes over the world! ___________________________________________________________________________ Remember to make a character!
nerdman
#4411903Sunday, December 21, 2008 12:53 AM GMT

i made a character kinda.he has amnesia and me thinks his name is lemon lol. name:lemonguy powers:turns into a lizard man kinda like the hulk.is mutated. side:???/he dosent know bio:very confused
Kingempoleon
#4411991Sunday, December 21, 2008 12:57 AM GMT

*Kingempoleon runs up to Lemonguy* Kingempoleon: W-who are you? *Sees Lemonguy as a lizardman8 So you have superpowers too,well,there's this person named Nyzar and he ran of to King of the Hill so he could attack it,but I must save the world so I must stop him! You can also help me if you're...good *runs to King of the Hill*
Kingempoleon
#4412021Sunday, December 21, 2008 12:58 AM GMT

Oh ignore the 8 I made a mistake (lol it rhymes)
Montoke
#4412439Sunday, December 21, 2008 1:11 AM GMT

Name: idontknow Gender: M Homeworld: Robloxia Superpowers: super speed Special Attacks: time travel [when goes to fast] Side: Good Bio: never seen the show heros but i will start wacthing it Personality: i dont know
Kingempoleon
#4412609Sunday, December 21, 2008 1:17 AM GMT

*Kingempoleon reaches King of the Hill* *Kingempoleon sees Nyzar as king running and attacking the peasants* *Then sees a fast blur and attacks Nyzar and becomes king* *Kingempoleon runs to the fast person* Kingempoleon:What's your name? *No response* Kingempoleon:So did Nyzar get more powers? I heard he's getting more rapidly Nyzar: Hehe...See you soon King!Hehe *flies somewhere else* __________________________________________________________________________ C'mon people make some storylines!
Kingempoleon
#4412631Sunday, December 21, 2008 1:18 AM GMT

Kingempoleon: Nyzar probably got a mind-erasing power
Montoke
#4412677Sunday, December 21, 2008 1:19 AM GMT

idontknow: my name is idontknow i am here to stop Nyzar [whats this king of hill thing i never seenthe show
Kingempoleon
#4412774Sunday, December 21, 2008 1:23 AM GMT

King of the Hill is not a show it's a place by builderman ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Kingempoleon: Ok Idontknow we need to stop Nyzar but we don't know where he is now,but I saw this lizardman before I went to King of the Hill,he could give us information
Montoke
#4412944Sunday, December 21, 2008 1:30 AM GMT

Idontknow: lemonguy? oh yes i know him i hate him but i know him i gave him amnisha one time by running to fast by him dont know how it happend but lets go.
Kingempoleon
#4413251Sunday, December 21, 2008 1:42 AM GMT

*reaches lemonguy* Kingempoleon: Do you know where Nyzar is? *No Response* Kingempoleon: What should we do now? *person walks in front of Kingempoleon,idontknow,and lemonguy* __________________________________________________________________________ The person is unknown,but he is also a villain! I'm going to make a profile for him
Kingempoleon
#4413313Sunday, December 21, 2008 1:44 AM GMT

Name: Aero Gender: M Homeworld: Robloxia Superpowers: Powerful Winds Special Attacks: Can cause tornadoes Side: Bad Bio: He is partners with Nyzar,he plans to rule the world too,he will also bring other people with superpowers to Nyzar so he could steal their powers Personality: "Joker personality"
Kingempoleon
#4413369Sunday, December 21, 2008 1:47 AM GMT

Aero: What do we have here? Hmm..Some people with superpowers... *Wind blows* Kingempoleon: Who are you? *Prepares fire by burning own hands* Aero: Well...Hrmm....Just like school...Knowing names,Aero's the name! *Attacks with wind* Kingempoleon: Idontknow! If you could run very fast around those winds you might stop him! Lemonguy: *Looks around* *Transforms*
Kingempoleon
#4414690Sunday, December 21, 2008 2:46 AM GMT

I made some more characters,it seems we started too early,but you can still make some: Name: Elita Gender: F Homeworld: Robloxia Superpowers: Healing Special Attacks: Since he just heals,she equips herself with powerful weapons from her dad Side: Good Bio: Her dad was gone when she was born,so she uses some of his heirlooms to remember him,but she believes that her dad is in a different planet Personality: Normal Name: Marina Gender: F Homeworld: Robloxia Superpowers: Water Special Attacks: Powerful Torrents,Hurricanes,etc. Side: Bad? Bio: She's a rich girl,her parents own a very rich company that creates powerful formulas,she doesn't know that,but she will learn that in the future Personality: "Fashionista"
zayne11
#4415966Sunday, December 21, 2008 3:33 AM GMT

Name:jarrody Gender: M Homeworld: Robloxia Superpowers: water(anything with solids and so on),electricity Special Attacks: eliment explosion Side: Good Bio: always knew he had super powers he never once got his powers stolen even by the best power steeler Personality: Nice but short fuse(short fuse means angerable)
Kingempoleon
#4417473Sunday, December 21, 2008 4:37 AM GMT

Kingempoleon: Aero's strong!! *Uses Burning Blast* Aero: Ugh! *Gets flown off* Kingempoleon: Tell us where Nyzar is! Aero: I'm not telling you! Lemonguy: There's a lot of other Robloxians with superpowers out there,and It's time we look for them To Be Continued.... Tomorrow I'll put the new characters! Hopefully
Kingempoleon
#4417590Sunday, December 21, 2008 4:43 AM GMT

SNEAK PEEK: Kingempoleon: It looks like it's very dangerous in Formator,we don't know what Nyzar will do,so both of you leave,I will deal with this Lemonguy: A-are you sure? Elita: I can heal,I will do it Kingempoleon: But he can steal you- Elita: It's our only hope.
Kingempoleon
#4417752Sunday, December 21, 2008 4:51 AM GMT

I made a new character! Name: Leon Gender: M Homeworld: Robloxia Superpowers: Can spawn monsters from the ground,or cause fissures Special Attacks: Can cause fissures where lava plumps out of the ground Side: Bad Bio: Leon has one of the most terrifying powers yet,he also works for Nyzar,this character will be one of the first to appear in this series Personality: Quick Tempered
Kingempoleon
#4417823Sunday, December 21, 2008 4:54 AM GMT

Another one! Name: Mark Gender: M Homeworld: Robloxia Superpowers: Can find the wherabouts of certain people Special Attacks: He can teleport to where the person he's finding so he can get there with ease Side: Bad,but might change Bio: Another person that is on Nyzar's team and wants to attack the world,he thinks the good side is wrong about what the world needs Personality: Calm
jason316
#4418001Sunday, December 21, 2008 5:04 AM GMT

Name: jason Gender: M Homeworld: Robloxia Superpowers: Darkness Special Attacks: can make shadow blast from his hands and can turn invisable Side: ??? Bio: Does not talk.even tho he has shadow powers he doesnt mind light. Personality: non-talkitive jason:*sits in an open feild and bird land on arm then yawns bird flys off and goes to sleep*
jason316
#4418041Sunday, December 21, 2008 5:06 AM GMT

jason:*wakes up and starts practicing his shadow powers on a nearby tree* *shadow blast from in his hands and blows a tree into nothignland where all blown up things go* *grins* *sees empoleon and the others* and turns invisable sneaks up and grabs lemonguy*
Montoke
#4418470Sunday, December 21, 2008 5:40 AM GMT

idontknow:hello jason
Montoke
#4418485Sunday, December 21, 2008 5:41 AM GMT

iqit you can still use my guy though

of     8   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right