Montoke
#4418494Sunday, December 21, 2008 5:42 AM GMT

quit
Kingempoleon
#4433197Sunday, December 21, 2008 9:54 PM GMT

*Kingempoleon and Idontknow are staring at a house,that had a hero they needed help from* Kingempoleom: Let's go in *Kingempoleon and Idonknow get in the house* Idontknow: No one's here! *Suddenly a huge torrent washed the whole house* Marina: I've heard about you guys,and it's time for me to stop you *Mark and Leon walks in* Mark and Leon: You can't stop us! *Suddenly somebody named jarrody walks to the scene* jarrody: Kingempoleon,Idonknow,Let's finish these people off and save lemonguy __________________________________________________________________________ Coming Soon:The Fight
jason316
#4433857Sunday, December 21, 2008 10:19 PM GMT

jason:*shoots dark blast at kingempoleon that misses and hits lemonguy XD*(yet again)
Kingempoleon
#4434481Sunday, December 21, 2008 10:42 PM GMT

Kingempoleon: Jarrody,Idonknow,both of you take care of these people and I'll go outside to battle jason *runs outside* *Uses Burning Blast and everything burns around him even the house* Kingempoleon: Time to fight! *Hands burn with fire*
jason316
#4434554Sunday, December 21, 2008 10:44 PM GMT

jason:*wahts looks liek fire cept black in ball from comes out of mah hand and a darkness spear in the other it has 2 blade so it*
jason316
#4434593Sunday, December 21, 2008 10:46 PM GMT

(you sure are slow at typing lawl)
jason316
#4434786Sunday, December 21, 2008 10:52 PM GMT

jason:*puts up a sygnel that measn stop then walks up to you and puts out teh fires by engoulfing them in shadow*
jason316
#4435176Sunday, December 21, 2008 11:08 PM GMT

choose ytour death:bumped out of this spot on forum and up
Kingempoleon
#4439888Monday, December 22, 2008 2:13 AM GMT

First of all,you can't keep on chatting and make your character invincible and second of all,use good drammar I can't read your typing ___________________________________________________________________________ Kingempoleon: Death? Look who's talking! *Engulfes self in fire until fire douses out into smokes and dissappears* *Kingempoleon is in the house helping Idonknow and jarrody* Kingempoleon: I'm sure I have to help you,the guy outside couldn't speak but he has lemonguy with him,his darkness power are strong,but I luckily retreated,I should practice some more before I finish him off Leon: Not so fast! *Points finger to the ground and spawns a Fire Drakobloxxer* Kingempoleon: What sort of thing should I do? Fire wouldn't probably work with fire too! *sees a smoke detector* Aha! It strangely seemed like my fire earlier barely burnt the house but it's time for it to really burn! *burns smoke detector and water spills out on Fire Drakobloxxer* Hehe...What's your next attempt? ___________________________________________________________________________ More characters will appear next time,tomorrow will have lots of surprises for our heroes because I have Christmas Break and weekdays for me aren't as busy as weekends!
Kingempoleon
#4440083Monday, December 22, 2008 2:21 AM GMT

Name: Brian Gender: M Homeworld: Robloxia Superpowers: Can make blinding light,cause lightnings,fix/destroy machines Special Attacks: Side: Good Bio: He's a kid,he doesn't know he has powers so he doesn't know how to use it much,he later learns he has powers when he sees "bad guys" attack his neighbor,who is jarrody Personality: Normal
jason316
#4441069Monday, December 22, 2008 3:03 AM GMT

sorry for the bad grammer its just that i type realy fast and sometimes i make mistakes ill try and be better. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- jason:*walks into house and makes a freindly sign to kingempoleon*
Kingempoleon
#4442752Monday, December 22, 2008 4:27 AM GMT

Kingempoleon: *sees jason* You again? This fight will be a lot harder Idontknow: Who's he? Kingempoleon: Let's explain later
Kingempoleon
#4444152Monday, December 22, 2008 6:13 AM GMT

New Character! I hope more people see this forum and make a character __________________________________________________________________________ Name: Prof. Ed Gender: M Homeworld: Robloxia Superpowers: He doesn't have any powers,but he has expert scripting skills and has invented many gadgets Special Attacks: It's like he has superpowers because of his scripting Side: Good Bio: When he heard that some people had superpowers,he was disappointed that he didn't have one,but then he noticed that with his scripting skills,he can still help save the world and make a difference Personality: Curiousity,always tries to get information about powers
Kingempoleon
#4444168Monday, December 22, 2008 6:14 AM GMT

Sorry about my comment about Idontknow not knowing about jason,I really meant jarrody
Kingempoleon
#4468380Tuesday, December 23, 2008 5:18 AM GMT

*Nyzar walks in* Nyzar: Everyone in my team let's go to Formator Inc. Now Marina: What's that? Nyzar: You don't know it? It's your dad's company! It makes tools that make people lose/receive powers! Marina:....I don't believe it...I was doing the wrong thing after all.. Mark: *points at the good people* They're the wrong ones! Marina: *ignores Mark* *All the bad guys leave except Marina* Marina: I think Nyzar left me,so can I join your team? Kingempoleon and everyone else: Of course! ___________________________________________________________________________ Sorry for the delay and sorry for too much posts
Kingempoleon
#4512328Wednesday, December 24, 2008 6:53 PM GMT

*Outside,Brian hears footsteps and sees Nyzar's team get curios* Brian: Who are they? *Follows them but Nyzar's team doesn't notice him until they're at Formator*
zayne11
#4642891Tuesday, December 30, 2008 3:26 AM GMT

jarrody:*uses elemintal exposion to boost me to kingempoleon*wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
zayne11
#4643048Tuesday, December 30, 2008 3:31 AM GMT

jarrody:*sees boy getting beeten up for a powers steeler*this will be fun*falls in and deefeets the boy beeting up another
Kingempoleon
#4821391Monday, January 05, 2009 7:34 PM GMT

Name: Sharpbrick (Real Name Unknown) Gender: M Homeworld: Robloxia Superpowers: He can grow powerful claws and can see in the dark Special Attacks: He has an attack called Claw Prison,he uses his claws to paralyze and opponent and then they get bloxxed 3 seconds later just like an Ice Dagger Side: Bad,but has a 78% chance that he'll change,or not Bio: He doesn't know that the bad side is bad Personality: Normal
Kingempoleon
#5100359Monday, January 19, 2009 5:16 AM GMT

Let's wait for some more people to make their own characters before we continue the storyline.
zayne11
#5108244Monday, January 19, 2009 4:50 PM GMT

oh ok ; )
Kingempoleon
#6030111Monday, March 02, 2009 3:30 AM GMT

Oh well,let's just move on: Kingempoleon: Hey Jarrody! I need to go to the ROBLOX HQ because Nyzar's attacking it! And I also heard that the kid has powers,but he doesn't know it.
zayne11
#6036252Monday, March 02, 2009 3:02 PM GMT

jarrody:ok but where to go after you save r.hq
Kingempoleon
#6058612Tuesday, March 03, 2009 4:16 AM GMT

Kingempoleon: It depends,but you must come with me to save ROBLOX HQ,you have really powerful powers,but it's a mystery to what happens after the ROBLOX HQ,if we get bloxxed or not...
zayne11
#6062562Tuesday, March 03, 2009 3:12 PM GMT

jarrody:*uses elemental expolsion to blast us to roblox hq*now remember kingempoleon its all about balance*lands on feet,kingempoleon lands on face*well we're he...*dodges a wind tornado*...re : (