of     1   

Aidy6666
#45408397Monday, April 11, 2011 2:06 AM GMT

Its simple enough, just follow instructions. Oh, and you get paid 15 robux, (for like 7 minutes), or a place visit if you don't have BC.. or if you have a better idea, then present it. I'm doing a highly edited version of a roblox 'ad.' its 15 robux a place, btw. First, we go to my 'battle place,' the second one down. Then we're going to visit other games, as I will present later. Your name will be put in the credits. Highly edited, and I assure you, this will be good quality, and hopefully get a good amount of views. So, please, sign your name below, and get over to my 2nd place.. Also, I'll be visiting other places, its just for a few I need a less 'strangers.'
Bobbysayhi
#45408867Monday, April 11, 2011 2:14 AM GMT

Youtube channel? I don't really see where your going with this. Is it supposed to be like Telamon's ad on the homepage? I'm not sure how this will go. You shouldn't have to pay people to come. Post the video title in this when your done though. I'd like to see it, and grade it.
Aidy6666
#45409298Monday, April 11, 2011 2:22 AM GMT

Not particularely. I actually am halfway done finishing another game sort of thing like this. You see, its going to be like an intro of a video, just a long one. By good quality, I mean, its just going to be like a little of roblox. I've been working on animating a character in order to do this. 'I'd like to see it, and grade it' and what made you the master of videos? Oh, and I shouldn't have to pay? But what if I feel like it? (:D) Hehe, its really simple, actually, maybe I'll just go on to a place and see what I can take. I've already taken about an hour and a half of footage. Ye see, its, like a video thats taken as if it wasn't taken by you. I'm only using the very middle of the screen where all of that GUI stuff isn't.
Bobbysayhi
#45409731Monday, April 11, 2011 2:30 AM GMT

Oh ok. So it is like an intro to every video you make? I just like to see what other people on ROBLOXiwood make. I never advertise my videos and say it is better than anyones.
Aidy6666
#45409935Monday, April 11, 2011 2:34 AM GMT

Oh, its longer than an intro. Its sort of an opposite of a rave except its really, like, just, it gives a flare. I think I've created just the wrong type of places. I might include that clip of 16 ships fighting though.. Alright. Its showing all the good things about roblox. Then I'ma make one that shows the bad things, which I'm looking forward to. (especially lag, :D, making effects on that will be awesome!)
Bobbysayhi
#45409979Monday, April 11, 2011 2:35 AM GMT

So it is like a trailer?
Aidy6666
#45409994Monday, April 11, 2011 2:35 AM GMT

I wouldn't call it that, but yes.
boogiebb78
#45414650Monday, April 11, 2011 4:43 AM GMT

Can I sign up? I'll do it for FREEEE!(: Sounds like it will be prettey cool.
KyleHenderson
#45415363Monday, April 11, 2011 5:33 AM GMT

this sounds good. you can put my place in the bad ones, my place lags so much :( *hate it*

of     1