of     1   

MegabitMegan
#45562805Thursday, April 14, 2011 8:54 PM GMT

I am a player since 2007 on a diffrent account. Back then there was not much profanity and vile comments. Personally I speak on behalf of roblox when I say Roblox profanity has shot up. I am disguisted on what I read everyday including online dating comments, rasicts insults, ect. Roblox I know you know this but wont admit it, players do not care enough to report players saying inaproprite things. So I was thinking you could have select players who apply, to become in-game chat moderators that could act like regular Robloxians and report the players others would not. They would not recieve any benifits just the honor of helping one of the worlds greatest games- Roblox. Please post if you think this could be a good idea, critism and improvent ideas are welcome, just please do not spam or be a N00B.
jesusrock0997
#45562911Thursday, April 14, 2011 8:56 PM GMT

Yea i suggested last year "Roblox Police" its a veteran group of people that can accect or denie to join, What happends is when they see profanity, ect... there reports are seen first. But ROBLOX never made it.
Mattakae
#45562956Thursday, April 14, 2011 8:57 PM GMT

I'm not so much worried about people as I am the adds, if you don't like what people are saying leave, and if they message you just block it to friends only
YakshaplusSoniafoeva
#45563088Thursday, April 14, 2011 9:00 PM GMT

Yes I'm from and 08 account and I'm tired of all this profanity! Someoen called me and Islamic bomber in a war game! I MEAN COME ON! Plus I get alot of racists comments too. -_-" Trust me I'm not stupid o.O I'm 12 and I'm really tired of all this... just... stupidity :( ROBLOXians back when i first got my account were so kind and helpful! If you try to be nice to someone in a game, or e the bigger person, you are called a noob. -_-" gosh... ROBLOXians today...
MegabitMegan
#45563137Thursday, April 14, 2011 9:02 PM GMT

Thats what I am saying, we could restore Roblox to it's golden years and protect the Robloxian future.
MegabitMegan
#45563171Thursday, April 14, 2011 9:02 PM GMT

If they even considered this idea prehaps I could prove they care about us Robloxians
YOchick
#45563217Thursday, April 14, 2011 9:03 PM GMT

It's how it works. As the community gets larger, more jerks and racist idiots come as well. Simply report them and ignore them. If you keep having a problem with the same person, and it's something that bad, have your parents contact Roblox about it. There's no way to completely get rid of people like that, although I wish there were.
MegabitMegan
#45563362Thursday, April 14, 2011 9:07 PM GMT

I think we shouldn't have to accept that prehaps a concerned robloxian can actually change something

of     1