of     1   

demilovatoisugly
#45822937Tuesday, April 19, 2011 11:39 PM GMT

cast: need 4 narrators: Old woman/Enchantress Belle VIllagers: Aristrocatic lady Fish man Egg man Sausage curl girl Baker Lady with cane Lady with baby Candle man Hat seller Milkmaid Sheperd Boy Bookseller; Gaston Lefou SIlly girls (3) Maurice Cogsworth Lumiere babette Mrs.potts Chip Madame de la Grande bouche servants *need 10 silver ware and plates* Monsieur D' arque. need set builder just need a decal of a castle for the castle a village for the village and a tavern for the tavern and needs to make morphs producer: ME stage manager works the backgrounds
XxPlaygirlxX
#45842542Wednesday, April 20, 2011 11:46 AM GMT

I know this has no plot but it's obvious the plot - I use to love Beauty and the Beast so for that reason only, I am going to join. I'll be Belle.
demilovatoisugly
#45869024Wednesday, April 20, 2011 10:56 PM GMT

need 4 narrators: Old woman/Enchantress Belle: xXplaygirlXx VIllagers: Aristrocatic lady Fish man Egg man Sausage curl girl Baker Lady with cane Lady with baby Candle man Hat seller Milkmaid Sheperd Boy Bookseller; Gaston Lefou SIlly girls (3) Maurice Cogsworth Lumiere babette Mrs.potts Chip Madame de la Grande bouche servants *need 10 silver ware and plates* Monsieur D' arque. need set builder just need a decal of a castle for the castle a village for the village and a tavern for the tavern and needs to make morphs producer: ME stage manager works the backgrounds
demilovatoisugly
#45869744Wednesday, April 20, 2011 11:08 PM GMT

need 4 narrators: Old woman/Enchantress Belle: xXplaygirlXx VIllagers: Aristrocatic lady Fish man Egg man Sausage curl girl Baker Lady with cane Lady with baby Candle man Hat seller Milkmaid Sheperd Boy Bookseller; Gaston Lefou SIlly girls (3) Maurice Cogsworth Lumiere babette Mrs.potts Chip Madame de la Grande bouche servants *need 10 silver ware and plates* Monsieur D' arque. needs a person to make morphs producer: ME stage manager works the backgrounds
demilovatoisugly
#45869970Wednesday, April 20, 2011 11:12 PM GMT

ok so heres the plot : Ounce upon a time in a faraway land, an Enchantress turns a CRUEL, UNFELLING Prince into a hideous Beast to break the spell, the beast must learn to love another and earn her love in return typing more of plot later
Sunburst1031
#45873396Thursday, April 21, 2011 12:10 AM GMT

Mrs. Potts

of     1