of     2   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

gernadeguy
#46087219Sunday, April 24, 2011 12:03 PM GMT

“We all have talents. It is just some people don’t know how to use them. Some people can recite the first thirty digits of pi, others can run climb extremely well. Yet along with one talent there is always a down-side. The downside may be a phobia or it may be a disease. However I have noticed that if a talent is powerful, the down-side is major. If someone’s talent is minor, they have a minor down-side. All talents are realistic and are not fantasy-ish. I went to a school where we learned to control our talents but then we got a new principle. He moved us to the middle of nowhere – an Icelandic glacier. Then he locked us in two towers. There was one tower for the boys and one for the girls. We all have our talents to try to escape. The towers are fairly small but it is not crowded. He took all of our pick-lockers and escape-artists and put them somewhere else… we must try to escape.” "Our principle gave us some comforts like computers, fax machines, copiers and such in our rooms but we dont have any internet connection. Each tower has its own coxy lounge room where we can sit by the fire place or play billiards. Though our towers are 100 meters apart, we have a dining room at the top, middle, and bottom connecting them. We also have a lounge on the top, middle and bottom connecting our towers. We are allowed in the dining rooms wheneve we want for a snack, but you must come in for mealtimes. I could say the food is good, but its always the samething each day. For example, every monday for lunch we have chicken soup." Rules 1. No spamming 2.You must be accepted by an admin 3.No flaming 4.No ubering 5.No godmodding 6.No trolling 7.Use good judgment 8.Common sense 9.You must listen to admins (gernadeguy, CullenEdward and other people I will announce later) 10.One talent per person 11.One person per ROBLOXian (admins may break) 12. Talents must be realistic 13. No "Can I have two talents if I have two downsides? C.S. *Name: *Talent: *Down-side: *@ge (8-18): *Psychical Appearance: Robe color: *Country they came from: *Gender: *Room Location: Bio: Other: *Things with asterisks (*) must be filled out. My C.S. *Name: Svent Vjeckson (Sv-en-t Va-Jekson) *Talent: Psychology *Down-side: Is socially crippled, yet people like him anyway because he's smart. *@ge (8-18): 16 *Psychical Appearance: Wiry, Black hair, Blue eyes smooth face yet you can see lines on his temple from deep thinking. Robe color(s): Blue and Black *Country they came from: Norway *Gender: Male Bio: TBR *Room Location: The very top. Other: Wears glasses.
Scarrules
#46087904Sunday, April 24, 2011 12:25 PM GMT

C.S. *Name:Jarren Melsa *Talent:Excellent at offensive style *Down-side:He's not the most intelligent person you'll ever meet..... *@ge (8-18):18 *Psychical Appearance:Caucasian, Red eyes, 6'2, skinny yet he has some muscles for a good and minor recognizable build, he has dyed pure snow white messy hair. Robe color:White with blue wide lining. *Country they came from:USA!!! *Gender:Male *Room Location:The very end left of the floor right below the top floor. Bio:To be revealed in time, my friend. Other:He has a bloodlust when it comes to fighting. He gets, overworked on it. He has a secret tool that could help in the escape.
gernadeguy
#46088933Sunday, April 24, 2011 12:52 PM GMT

(accepted,)
Spiderpig2398
Top 25 Poster
#46088943Sunday, April 24, 2011 12:52 PM GMT

[ Content Deleted ]
gernadeguy
#46089005Sunday, April 24, 2011 12:54 PM GMT

(accepted, also spider, since your character is also one of the brains of the school, do you want to be svent's colleague?
Spiderpig2398
Top 25 Poster
#46089046Sunday, April 24, 2011 12:54 PM GMT

[ Content Deleted ]
gernadeguy
#46089191Sunday, April 24, 2011 12:57 PM GMT

(before we start, I want to say one thing, all of our rooms have some technology like fax machines and computers but we have no connection here so we cant access the outside world. However we can fax people inside of the network.)
Spiderpig2398
Top 25 Poster
#46089235Sunday, April 24, 2011 12:59 PM GMT

[ Content Deleted ]
gernadeguy
#46089274Sunday, April 24, 2011 12:59 PM GMT

(????)
1perrytheplatypus
#46089278Sunday, April 24, 2011 12:59 PM GMT

*Name: Han Tranthan *Talent: Very smart, and im like an calculator in math. *Down-side: Very, very horrible at things such as running. *@ge (8-18): 15 *Psychical Appearance: White skin, about 4'2, brown eyes and blackish brown hair. No scars. Robe color: Red *Country they came from: United states of America *Gender: Male *Room Location: In the middle, but slightly lower. Bio: Other:
Scarrules
#46089280Sunday, April 24, 2011 12:59 PM GMT

(Two intelligent people and one dumb tanker. I LOVE MY JOB!)
Scarrules
#46089312Sunday, April 24, 2011 1:00 PM GMT

(@perry WHAT JUU GAWT AGAINST SCARZ?)
Spiderpig2398
Top 25 Poster
#46089318Sunday, April 24, 2011 1:00 PM GMT

[ Content Deleted ]
1perrytheplatypus
#46089323Sunday, April 24, 2011 1:00 PM GMT

( Sorry bout' kinda short CS. )
Scarrules
#46089372Sunday, April 24, 2011 1:01 PM GMT

(FWAAAA This is awesome.)
gernadeguy
#46089518Sunday, April 24, 2011 1:04 PM GMT

(perry accepted, starting.) I knew a secret in the building. A secret room. It was not meant to be here, but we made it, In the lounge, Underneath the green couch, there is a trap door, it leads to a cellar, the cellar was hollowed out my some kids who one of them was a tanker,this is our meeting room. I am President of the Escape group, The Talented Tower Revouloutionaries. We all spoke in English, I language I picked up. We made sure none of our papers were typed, someone could use a remote desktop connection to see them, we hand wrote them. We burned them. Down here we have a n array of lamps. This is our base.
Spiderpig2398
Top 25 Poster
#46089809Sunday, April 24, 2011 1:11 PM GMT

[ Content Deleted ]
1perrytheplatypus
#46090065Sunday, April 24, 2011 1:16 PM GMT

I normally go to all meeting of the The Talented Tower Revouloutionaries, but if theres not an meeting, im normaly calculating random facts. Sometimes, i even beat the computer in calculating.
ramoneater00
#46090962Sunday, April 24, 2011 1:35 PM GMT

(hmm second remake?) *Name: Hunter Finn *Talent: Can climb just about anything *Down-side: Fear of heights *@ge (8-18): 16 *Psychical Appearance: Brown eyes, 5'9, slighly tanned, about 125 pounds , Brown hair that is kinda frazzled. Robe color: Black with dark blue trimming *Country they came from: USA *Gender: Male *Room Location: The very top Bio: None Other: Nothing
Scarrules
#46091070Sunday, April 24, 2011 1:37 PM GMT

If I wasn't working in the meetings, I was punching something. In this case, a punching bag. One of the ones that bounce back for another hit.
Joshuamathew
#46091672Sunday, April 24, 2011 1:50 PM GMT

Name: Mathew Taylor *Talent: Free running *Down-side: Asmathic *@ge (8-18): 12 *Psychical Appearance: Messy black hair, blue eyes and a scar accross his left eye Robe color: Red and Black *Country they came from: Britian *Gender: M *Room Location: The bottom Bio: N/A Other:
Ecologea
#46094737Sunday, April 24, 2011 2:54 PM GMT

*Name: Dey'la A. R. Stogianarl. *Talent: Harmony with nature. (Note: If not acceptable, then she is wonderful at swimming. Down-side woah.) *Down-side: Aquaphobia. (I THINK it's a real phobia.) *@ge (8-18): 12. *Psychical Appearance: Dey'la has dark brown, almost black hair which turns light brown in sunlight. She lets it loose. She has dark brown eyes, with long black eyelashes and thick black eyebrows. She has a smooth nose with a gentle rise and fall near the middle, before it curves down at the end, as all noses do. Her lips are full, but not that much, they are in the normal shade, with small groups of hair around the corners. Robe color: Purple, with a green line around the edges, a chocolate brown line on the inside of the green one, and in a very thin line, designs in black. Oh, and the purple is lavender. *Country they came from: USA, but is half English and half Sipriate (SP?). *Gender: Female. *Room Location: Just to the right of Jarren's. Bio: Normal child, but her talent was discovered and she was sent to the tower. Other: Owns a black labrador retriever named Jetopal, and a white cat named Snowdiamond. Before she was taken to the tower, she was trying to get a horse.
Scarrules
#46102168Sunday, April 24, 2011 5:11 PM GMT

(Fear of water/rabies is hydrophobia.)
kenzieroo
#46102749Sunday, April 24, 2011 5:22 PM GMT

C.S. *Name: Cat *Talent: Fast reflexes *Down-side: Poor hearing *@ge (8-18): 15 *Psychical Appearance: 5' 7" tall, long striaght red hair to her knees braided, green eyes, pale skin. Robe color: Black and white *Country they came from: Washington *Gender: Female *Room Location: Very top Bio: TBR Other: She wears glasses and has a silver locket
ambernicole98
#46103171Sunday, April 24, 2011 5:29 PM GMT

*Name: Kaila (Kayla) Jones *Talent: She can retain a lot of information at one time *Down-side: She isn't good in sports, and has poor sight *@ge (8-18): 15 *Psychical Appearance: Kaila has cinnamon brown hair with chestnut brown highlights. Her hair stops right at her shoulder. The back is shorter than the front and the font has curls on both sides. She has a side swept bang that covers most of her forehead. At the bottom of her bang is dark blond. She has very light brown skin as she is from Thailand. She has a very small overbite hardly noticeable. She is shorter for her age at 5'3. She has faint freckles that dot her cheeks and the bridge of her nose. The bridge of her nose has a small hump on it. She has almond shape hazel eyes. She has rather long eyelashes. She has a distinct mark on her right arm, it is a birthmark. Robe color: Teal blue *Country they came from: Thailand *Gender: Female *Room Location: Very top Bio: Nova is from Thailand and speaks fluent Thai. She moved to the Us when she was 12. Other: She wears square shaped glasses with a teal frame

of     2   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right