of     1   

charmgirl837
#46112563Sunday, April 24, 2011 8:03 PM GMT

What this movie is About: Thumbelina, Told in ROBLOX Eddition. Cast: Bloxalina: The Mouse: Frog #1: Frog #2: Frog #3: Frog #4: The Mother: Fairy Prince: The Mole: Filmer and Publisher: Director: charmgirl837 Co Director: Place Designer: ------------------------------------------------------------------------ IMPORTANT: Before a role is given to you there will be a try-out. IMPORTANT: Filmer and Publisher MUST Have a You Tube or a Kids Tube Account. Otherwise, they will not get this part. IMPORTANT: Co Director is NOT Incharge of what everyone does. If they try to take controll, They will be fired. IMPORTANT: Place Designer must have a good building expirience. They need a set within 5 days after they get the part. If not, they are fired. IMPORTANT: Place Designer must ALSO Include a secret teleport pad where thecamera wont see it, so the Actors can get to the morphs that the Place Builder Built. IMPORTANT: XxPlaygirlxX Signed up to be Bloxalina, Sunburst1031 may be the Mother, Destini6000 signed up to be the Mouse, Theese users will be in the Try Outs. They MAY NOT GET THE PART. Anyone can sign up for theese parts. I will choose the actors on 4/26/11. ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Now enough with the Important stuff and on with the cool signing up stuff. Try Outs Begin at the following times: 12:00 PM Pacific Time, USA & CA 4/25/11 12:00 PM Pacific Time, AU 4/26/11 I will wait until then for sign-ups. Try outs at my ROBLOX Place. Thanks! -Charmgirl837-

of     1