of     1   

builderman1171
#46182368Monday, April 25, 2011 10:18 PM GMT

So im making a billboard GUI that'll set over you characters head, with a picture on it. My problem is, is that the picture is moved just a little to the left. A picture/visual representation would be: Have you character fasing you on your screen, have a B-GUI ontop of your characters head, and it's moved to the left of your characters head just a bit, but it's not center, so in a B-GUI how do I use: (0,0,0,0) to move it to the right a bit? Im new to B-GUI's, here's my whole script if you need it: function onPlayerRespawned(newPlayer) wait(1) if newPlayer:IsInGroup(278226) then gui=Instance.new("BillboardGui") gui.Parent=newPlayer.Character.Head gui.Adornee=newPlayer.Character.Head gui.Size=UDim2.new(3,0,2,0) gui.StudsOffset=Vector3.new(0,5,0) text=Instance.new("ImageLabel") text.Image = "http://www.roblox.com/asset/?id=50701678" text.Size=UDim2.new(1,0,1.25,0) text.Position=UDim2.new(0,0,0,0) --<<<<-I THINK HERE IS MY PROBLEM!!! text.BackgroundTransparency = 1 text.Parent=gui w = game.Lighting.WepsGroup:GetChildren() for i = 1,#w do w[i]:Clone().Parent = newPlayer.Backpack end end end function onPlayerEntered(newPlayer) newPlayer.Changed:connect(function (property) if (property == "Character") then onPlayerRespawned(newPlayer) end end) end game.Players.PlayerAdded:connect(onPlayerEntered)
builderman1171
#46184254Monday, April 25, 2011 10:47 PM GMT

Help please?

of     1