miley01804
#6953225Tuesday, March 31, 2009 1:11 PM GMT

you said what now?
rikki
#8159886Sunday, May 03, 2009 10:19 AM GMT

Uh- he was correct though. Here I am! Only... I can't think of a song. =C
rikki
#8159942Sunday, May 03, 2009 10:28 AM GMT

Aha! I have one! "Movin' On" By rikki May 3rd, 2009 _____________________________________ Whyyyyyy, do people crrrrryyyyyyy? When their father dieeees... They should be happy heeee-moved-onnnn... Why say you're without him?! For he's right there next to yoooooouuuuuuuu!! No-one ever true-leeee leaves, NOOOOO-ONE ever true-leeeeee dah,ah-ah-ah-ahhhhhs!! When you think they're goooone, They are- just- movin' OOOOOOOONNNNN!!! ...But they're still right next to yooooouuuuu... You cry and cry, but cannot be soothed... But be HAPPY CUZ THEIR MOVIN' OOONNNNNN!!! MOVIN' ON FRUUUUH-MMMMMM HE-RRR!!! He's MOVIN' OOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNnnn... but he's sti-illl heeeeeerrrrrrrrre.
BENZIN2
#8160082Sunday, May 03, 2009 10:53 AM GMT

Here's my song: A B C D E F G H I J K LMNOP Q R S T U V W X Y and Z. YAY.
miley01804
#8238151Tuesday, May 05, 2009 1:26 PM GMT

Movin' On ... Rikki ... No offfense but that's kinda ... weak. You start the chorus right at the begginging.
weirrdow
#8250977Tuesday, May 05, 2009 10:07 PM GMT

hgfghdsdsaukhfgf
MrSmith0101
#8254543Tuesday, May 05, 2009 11:16 PM GMT

ok i'm new don't make fun of my song(s)
MrSmith0101
#8255069Tuesday, May 05, 2009 11:27 PM GMT

Don't say u love me got intorduced to u by a friend u set the trend yes u did the next thing u now we were dow at the theater sittin ther u said u loved me whats that about your movin to fast i don't understand u i'm not ready yet baby i can't pretend no i can't the bset thing i can do is to tell u to just talk to me pissible love will find a way (love a'll find a way) don't say u love me u hardly know me if u realy want me then just give me a while justg give me awhile* thats all i have for now
AlphaicX
#8258212Wednesday, May 06, 2009 12:36 AM GMT

[ Content Deleted ]
miley01804
#8277966Wednesday, May 06, 2009 8:45 PM GMT

Oh, I'm the oppistie of that song. -Gives thumbs down- Sorry. It's just all negative. Not all Positive.
Leiagirl
#8302578Thursday, May 07, 2009 5:20 PM GMT

Miley, it may seem gloomy, but its a good song. It has rhythm and the rhymes are great!
miley01804
#8329617Friday, May 08, 2009 2:41 PM GMT

your right ... It has a good tune. Not the message.
miley01804
#9287872Friday, June 05, 2009 10:22 PM GMT

Listen Up ___________________ The last time i wanted to tell you, a sec-ret, was when I wanted, you. Now My head is in a spin, I wish I oculd win. But, nah, I will do it all over again. Oh, just Listen Up, I'm in a fit, move on in, Dont get hit, I wanted a little space but you just invaded me, Just Listen Up! You talked to me, said I was beautiful. You cheated, now i dont want to be. You never talked the talk, or walked the walk, you were just cryin' out my name. Your drivin' me insane ... Oh, Listen Up, i'm in a fit, move on in, dont get hit, i wanted a little space, but you invaded me, Just Listen Up! (Softer) Oh, I, wanted you ... Now, I hate you, just have to yell, I wanted to go to hell ... Just Listen Up, I'm in a fit, move on in, dont get hit, i wanted some space, but you invaded me, Just Listen, Just Listen, Juussst Lissssteeennn UP! Writen by, Miley01804 (M0)
miley01804
#9288667Friday, June 05, 2009 10:40 PM GMT

Love _______________ If I never had you, I would've been alone, I would have not be talking to you, on my cell phone, So ill say it now, I'll say it clear, I hope I'm talkin' loud enough so you can hear. If I hadn't found Love, I would've been alonem, My Love is you, so dont argue, dont yell, I know it's true. If i hadn't seen you, down my hall, I would've taken the fall, If i didn't know you, I would've lost my spirt, Only I can say i Love you, 'cuz I am the one, In Love. If I hadn't found Love, I wouldv'e been alone, My Love is you, so dont argue, dont yell, i know it's true. Just chill, I have you, It's not that I kissed you, It's not that You got it wrong, It's not because i'm singing this song, I just Love, you, 'cuz it's true. Just Chill. l-o-v-e ... Written By, M0
ffiona282
#9292953Saturday, June 06, 2009 12:24 AM GMT

AVERAGE ORDINARY GIRL She's the girl you see every day at school You look at her she looks at yo-o-ou her cheeks are red, and she turns down her head brown hair, black eyes aver-age hight and size oh that description fits me, don't you see? CHORUS- in a place, out of place, I am just whats-her-face starin' at him, I'm out on a limb, Someone save me from certain death, whoa-oh! if I dye my hair green, will you still be so mean? if my eyes wer gold, would you still be so cold? questions, to my self does he hate me? will he date me? do I hate him? can't figure out my life! I'm out with my friends He comes round the bend I stop and stare, gotta check my hair! (sing chorus) and now we're on our first date, wonder if we're soulmates? and then he saw her, he saw her! in a place, out of place, I'm STILL just whats-her-face he's starin at her the rest of the night passes like a blur when he says goodbye, can't even look me in the eye! and I said, "look, let's just be friends, I think this needs to end, while it still can," while it still can! people will talk, but I will walk, walk awa-a-ay! I'm not your average ordinary girl (guy solo) in a place, out of place, I am just whats-his-face I'm starin' at her, oh, she's not your average ordinary girl...
miley01804
#9372739Sunday, June 07, 2009 8:49 PM GMT

REALLY LONG. REALLY GOOD. REALLY RHYIMG. Good.
ffiona282
#9374860Sunday, June 07, 2009 9:35 PM GMT

REALLY LONG. REALLY GOOD. REALLY RHYIMG. Good. ___________________________________________ Mine? Thanks you :D
Leiagirl
#9444523Tuesday, June 09, 2009 6:15 PM GMT

Ffiona, I LOVE your song. Mine are utter rubbish compared to yours. (I seriously mean that. Happiness, what was I thinking?)
masterbrown09
#9479370Wednesday, June 10, 2009 4:33 PM GMT

how come' each time i fall in love' my heart just ends up gettin hurt' what is love somtin you fallin and out it again' or is love somtin you love someone and she loves' or is love some made' up word ppl made up' thats the best i got not really i can do better but im kinnda tired right now
ffiona282
#9484641Wednesday, June 10, 2009 7:07 PM GMT

Wow, I'm surprised so many people like my song! I just wrote it in class one day. I have plenty of free time. People, heads up for another song by yours truly soon!
miley01804
#10062820Tuesday, June 23, 2009 3:19 PM GMT

Video Games _______________ The screen is flashin' i'm attackin' these robots, my mind is overflowing, with things i should leave behind. the last finger touch, they die. so do i.... Lets put 'em away i dont wanna see them again to day, I wanna stop all these Video Games, I'm sick an' tired, go outside, lets put away these video games. I'm walkin' in a hall, I trip and fall, I loose my balance, I can't see, beacuse I'm busy, attacking bee's. lets put 'em away i dont wanna see them again today, I wanna stop all these Video Games, I'm sick an' tired. go outside, lets put away all these video games. M0
miley01804
#10677414Monday, July 06, 2009 3:09 PM GMT

Guys, will you write some things in here?
LegoLeah
#10678307Monday, July 06, 2009 3:29 PM GMT

Every step to fate -------------------- Every step i take Every breath i make I feel like fate is not giving me another chance To be with you... CHORUS Every step to fate Every step to unfortune Every step to fate Every step to misery Every step to fate Nothing I do can make it better Why be such a go getter? It's horrible to stay in a shadow To be without you... CHORUS Bridge Nothing to declare Nothing to love Nothing to be No fate at all CHORUS X2
Sprocket
#10744205Tuesday, July 07, 2009 7:12 PM GMT

Guerilla ---------- *Whispering* It has to start somewhere. It has to start sometime. What better place, what better time? Than now. How long? Not long. 'Cuz what you reap, is what you sew. This won't won't last forever. You say you are the end. But I say, I am the beginning. You say you want peace. But I say, I want Anarchy. I want Guerilla. I want the beginning. It's time to Wake Up, America. It's time to Wake Up, the Human Race, it's Apocalypse coming for a visit. And It's Because of us. Turn it on. Turn it on. They are Broadcasting. Broadcasting the lives of a riot flooding the street. Shoving the truth down our throats until we become just one comotose case dead from the wreak of the filth from the Government. It's Guerilla. It's Guerilla. They've been keeping us inside for too long. Gunshots filling the air. Fists in the air in land of the 'Free' The dead bodies flooding the Earth. Mankind is it's own entity. This place we called home is nothing but a futile spec of dust in this unfair game called life. We walk into obssession and greed every day. We Wake Up to it every day. We ask the Government, they have nothing to say. They have nothing to say. I have no Rhyming skills.
LegoLeah
#10785416Wednesday, July 08, 2009 4:56 PM GMT

How long? ---------------------------- You went,you moved on Now you're comin' home You went... And left our love hangin' on the line-e o yeah The line! CHORUS How long til you come home? How long til we're back together? How long til I can see you again? How long til all these things hap-pen? Look,I'm just an amateur In lo-ove I don't know anything About me or you You! CHORUS Somethings are meant to be Woo-hoo We're meant to be We're magical We're on the line And we need to get off... CHORUSX2(repeat to fade)