of     2   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

Rytro02
#46675983Thursday, May 05, 2011 11:48 PM GMT

This community here needs to change... Have you ever experienced any of these things? 1. When you kill someone in a war... they report you and start yelling like crazy. 2. Military groups go lying when they lose a war saying they won or hacking their enemies (one of my best friends on ROBLOX got hacked and he had lifetime OBC). 3. People insult you when you kill them when they're trying to kill you and you kill them. 4. People insult you because they think you're a noob even though you aren't and don't look like one. 5. Admin commands abuse and ORB abuse. 6. Hacking games and robux. 7. Scammers. 8. People insult you when you don't give them something they want. 9. People insult you because you're better than them. 10. People betray you. 11. You get someone you know many place visits and robux and they go rubbing it in on you (showing off). 12. Flaming or insulting for no reason. I have experienced all of these things and more. I recently started playing another game and the community was great! People are so nice, they help you achieve your goal without any cost! They don't insult, and there's almost no reason to ever have to report anyone. Help me get people to see this. That's my goal. PM me if you want to know something or want help with something. By the way, my username used to be Hero____02. (Underscores block my first name and I got ROBLOX to change my username. PM me for any questions about ROBLOX if you want. 0:D) And.... here's a little thing I want to say (I write songs). "If you still have a friend, your world will never end."~ Rytro02.
YuGiOhFanDude
#46676160Thursday, May 05, 2011 11:51 PM GMT

"A person can learn more from his enemies than a fool from his friends." I forgot who said this, it's a famous quote though. "Experience is a slow teacher and at the cost of mistakes." Same reason here. Support on 1, 2, 4, 5, 6, 7, and 12.
YuGiOhFanDude
#46676297Thursday, May 05, 2011 11:54 PM GMT

"Sometime they will throw a war, and nobody will come." Same reason "I don't know what World War III will be fought with, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." I think Albert Einstein, I forgot, I was playing Call of Duty WAW and I kept dying at one point, and they show you famous quotes at the death screen.
YuGiOhFanDude
#46676444Thursday, May 05, 2011 11:57 PM GMT

Okay, I got the screen ready. A wise man gets more use from his enemies than a fool from his friends. —Baltasar Gracian And "I don't know what World War III will be fought with, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." Was albert einstein.
Pitchh
#46676618Friday, May 06, 2011 12:00 AM GMT

An Epic first post.
KingRyan656
#46677156Friday, May 06, 2011 12:09 AM GMT

Don't like the community? I am sorry. But, change with life, 'cause life aint gonna wait for ya. But, you are NBC(No offense), but that puts you at a disadvantage, BC, TBC, and OBC, they all pay, they get more attention from ROBLOX. They wont care too much. ~Just another day at S&I~ P.S. How is this a suggestion? Suggesting that the community needs to change? Answer this: How do you plan on making it change? That is what ROBLOX thinks about. Not what they need to change.
Rytro02
#46677707Friday, May 06, 2011 12:17 AM GMT

People might realise what they're doing. It's a completely optional choice. People think about what they're reading, they realize maybe they do this stuff. Then they think. And hopefully, stop. It's not ROBLOX who should change. It's the players who do this stuff.
kingkiller1000
#46677709Friday, May 06, 2011 12:17 AM GMT

1. When you kill someone in a war... they report you and start yelling like crazy. Agreed... but what can they do about it? 2. Military groups go lying when they lose a war saying they won or hacking their enemies (one of my best friends on ROBLOX got hacked and he had lifetime OBC). That's their problem, but there really is no guidlines on winning and losing. In fact, it happened in the Revolutionary war when both sides said they won a battle. 3. People insult you when you kill them when they're trying to kill you and you kill them. Take that as a compliment. They're saying you're too cool for them. 4. People insult you because they think you're a noob even though you aren't and don't look like one. Same as #1 5. Admin commands abuse and ORB abuse. Remove the admins or orbs or limit them to specific players. 6. Hacking games and robux. Obviously, the admins don't want this either. 7. Scammers. Your fault you fell for it. (I got scammed before though, and I was stupid to fall for it) 8. People insult you when you don't give them something they want. Same as #1 9. People insult you because you're better than them. Same as #3 10. People betray you. Same as #1 11. You get someone you know many place visits and robux and they go rubbing it in on you (showing off). Agreed, I've expirienced this before. I got so angry when my friends stupid game got almost on the front page and my games (Much better and more fun than his) didn't for a long time. (They eventually did though) 12. Flaming or insulting for no reason. Deal with it, this happens in real life society.
Rytro02
#46677806Friday, May 06, 2011 12:19 AM GMT

.... Again, the people might think about what they're reading. I'm not doing it. They might.
wagnerja
#46678601Friday, May 06, 2011 12:31 AM GMT

"This community here needs to change... Have you ever experienced any of these things?" It doesn't HAVE TO. You just want it to. "1. When you kill someone in a war... they report you and start yelling like crazy." And? People freak out, we can't really chaneg that. "2. Military groups go lying when they lose a war saying they won or hacking their enemies (one of my best friends on ROBLOX got hacked and he had lifetime OBC)." You can't "hack" a user. Also, we can'r change people lying. "3. People insult you when you kill them when they're trying to kill you and you kill them." And? People are just stupid, deal with it, it's life. "4. People insult you because they think you're a noob even though you aren't and don't look like one." People who get insulted by "noob" take things to close to heart. "5. Admin commands abuse and ORB abuse." Leave the game. "6. Hacking games and robux." ...you can't... "7. Scammers." Did you know theres a thing called a "report button"? Cool huh!? "8. People insult you when you don't give them something they want." It's life. "9. People insult you because you're better than them." No person is better than another person. "10. People betray you." Dude... it's a game! "11. You get someone you know many place visits and robux and they go rubbing it in on you (showing off)." So? Deal with it. "12. Flaming or insulting for no reason." IGNORE IT! Dude, seriously. "I have experienced all of these things and more. I recently started playing another game and the community was great! People are so nice, they help you achieve your goal without any cost! They don't insult, and there's almost no reason to ever have to report anyone. Help me get people to see this. That's my goal. PM me if you want to know something or want help with something. By the way, my username used to be Hero____02. (Underscores block my first name and I got ROBLOX to change my username. PM me for any questions about ROBLOX if you want. 0:D) And.... here's a little thing I want to say (I write songs)." Irrelevance.
Bloxmasters1029
#46679191Friday, May 06, 2011 12:41 AM GMT

You can't change human nature. Some people have tried and... it ended badly. All the time.
Rowpunk
#46679897Friday, May 06, 2011 12:53 AM GMT

Blox is right. For the age group that roblox is aimed to, the community is awful. However, we can't change how the majority of the community acts, it's a sad thing really, but I ignore most of the people you mentioned. A little sarcasm can get you a long way.
Nifer2
#46692550Friday, May 06, 2011 12:14 PM GMT

I think what Rytro02 is trying to say is that the players might notice what they are doing, and stop. Not that ROBLOX is gonna fix that stuff.
Nifer2
#46692555Friday, May 06, 2011 12:15 PM GMT

And Blox is also right, because it can get flaming and fighting, but they can rezlize it and change THEMSELVES.
hulaspeed555
#46692562Friday, May 06, 2011 12:15 PM GMT

[ Content Deleted ]
Eggnivia
#46692569Friday, May 06, 2011 12:16 PM GMT

I'm sorry but thats just the nature of a troll, changing the community won't change life. One of them happens in EVERY online game, even the kids games.
Rytro02
#46692653Friday, May 06, 2011 12:27 PM GMT

@KingRyan: I'm BC! I was good as NBC though, BC was a gift. @Kingkiller1000: #12 often ends up with spamming. @Wagnerja: #11: What if my friend that I helped knows me in rl? I do report people, try to ignore them, and for #9, you're right but people ignore that point. These things i mentioned are all possible. BTW i did not hack robux, other people do. But then..... they show off. Also, the friend and his place part, he got nicer.
smallninjabob
#46692669Friday, May 06, 2011 12:30 PM GMT

Scamming spamming i support you with that you see it on all the hats and you can have a conversation because of it...
punkster1234567
#46693987Friday, May 06, 2011 2:33 PM GMT

ROBLOX cannot change the community. 'Nuff said. ~Punkster1234567, Creative lazor~
nazofan
#46694055Friday, May 06, 2011 2:39 PM GMT

I agree, all of these are true and terrible problems.
Saaaren
#46694292Friday, May 06, 2011 2:54 PM GMT

1. Yes 2. Yes 3. Yes 4. Yes 5. Yes 6. Yes 7. Yes 8. Yes 9. Yes 10. Yes 11. Yes 12. Yes I agree with everything, a kid I know who has been here since 2007 had quit because of the community.
blaster118
#46706197Friday, May 06, 2011 8:57 PM GMT

Exactly why other games beat ROBLOX to heck with community, but what do you expect? The copany who owns ROBLOX only care for money making it a HORRIBLE game, thats why Minecraf------------t is better, the creator makes stuff based on players NOT for money.
hyper900
#46706348Friday, May 06, 2011 8:59 PM GMT

Agreed, but some of those things are things you won't only see in roblox, but everywhere (ex. Insulting for being better), you have to learn to deal with it sooner or later, and sooner, is better for this.
wagnerja
#46707055Friday, May 06, 2011 9:11 PM GMT

Then you would ignore it. All words can be ignored, you just need to learn how.
Alton3144
#46707228Friday, May 06, 2011 9:14 PM GMT

It's called life.

of     2   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right