of     1   

assassian111
#46916640Wednesday, May 11, 2011 3:40 AM GMT

(Half of it is WNTS related, other half ain't.) I am not a mod, nor mini-modding. I am suggesting a rule list for this forum. What Not To Suggest is TECHNICALLY a rule list, but add some rules. I DID NOT MAKE ANY OF THIS UP, INFACT, MOST OF THIS POST ITSELF COMES FROM THE RULES! Make sure your posting in the right forum -I know Let's Make A Deal is 2 centemeters away from S&I, but that's not an excuse. Make sure your posting in the right forum. No Suggestion & Idea threads for your Place/Group/etc. -This forum is about posting suggestions to make ROBLOX better, not your place or group. An exception to this is if you post a suggestion to improve EVERYONE'S groups and places. Suggesting to remove users, groups or places -This is known as PA, or GA. (Personal/Group Attack) Infact, you will be the one who will be removed. Maybe permanately. No exceptions. Making no sense -Talk with grammar. It will make your idea less popular if users have to transate your typing. Please, give us a break and use grammar. Using good grammar will also earn you respect, even if there are no supporters. But bad grammar will less likely get you respected. Give details to your ideas. -Ideas like EX: "MAKE A DRAGON HAT" "That is all." What texture, detail, color? Please, even if you use good grammar, users will not know what your talking about. And will reply as, "What", "?" etc. You will atleast want a "No support" because someone understood your idea. Oversuggested ideas -Good or bad. It is even annoying having to see, even good ideas, repeated over and over. Stop it. THAT IS ALL! ~Says the S&I'er~
zatchbell896
#46917033Wednesday, May 11, 2011 3:52 AM GMT

No suggesting more Builders Clubs -Sorry but 12 options for Builders Club is enough, We're not making anymore
zatchbell896
#46917056Wednesday, May 11, 2011 3:53 AM GMT

Fixed the title
giuguletzu
#46917340Wednesday, May 11, 2011 4:02 AM GMT

[ Content Deleted ]
anthonygreen
#46917436Wednesday, May 11, 2011 4:05 AM GMT

"Oversuggested ideas" Not much people KNOW they've been oversuggested, most oversuggested ideas are old, and they learn when people complain about it.
assassian111
#46939426Wednesday, May 11, 2011 10:34 PM GMT

bump
sgtrichardl
#46939709Wednesday, May 11, 2011 10:39 PM GMT

Groups is apart of ROBLOX. So report for spam. *calls in GSG-9 Riot Control* Kontrol them!

of     1