of     1   

SimulationTerminated
#46951527Thursday, May 12, 2011 2:03 AM GMT

Please note that if you have played Portal 2, this storyline will be much easier to understand. If you haven't, God help you. ___________________________________________________________________________ "All these science spheres are made of asbestos by the way, keeps out the rats. Let us know if you feel a shortness of breath, a persistent dry cough or your heart stopping, because that's not part of the test - that's asbestos." That was the last message those in Test Shaft 09 heard before it happend. ___________________________________________________________________________ Ah, yes, Aperture Science Laboratories. Built in an old salt mine in Michigan in 1947. Originally a show curtain producing company (allowing it's founder to become a billionare by selling them to US military factions), Aperture turned into Aperture Science, experimenting on the world's best people, including Olympic medal winners, astronauts, etc. Test Shaft 09 is where you work. You work for Aperture Science, analyzing test subjects, reception, etc. ___________________________________________________________________________ Test Chamber 09: Located over 4400 meters below the surface. Comprised mostly of 8 large round asbestos layered testing chambers, each holding 400 testing chambers. Long catwalks connect each set of the large round asbestos layered testing chambers, and several elevatorys connect it to the offices above and the storage and pipe system below. The large round testing chambers are suspended high in the air, so falling is not an option. In case of any emergency, Testing Chamber 09 is too be sealed off, populated or not, due to it's volatile testing objects used in the testing process. ___________________________________________________________________________ Rules & Notes: Yes, I do realize the plot and information is rather brief, and it is supposed to be, as this is mainly for those who have played Portal 2 and understand the plot of it. Please note that in this era of Aperture Science, there was no GLaDOS, only prerecorded messages by Cave Johnson. You are not required to have played the game, just try and read about the Portal 2 plot during the 50's and 60's. Please use proper grammar. DO NOT be lazy with the CS. For atleast 2 pages, our characters will interact and do our jobs. Then it will happen. This rp is about why Test Shaft 09 was boarded off. For all of you Portal 2 players, this is the area where you fall. Some may die, it is completely their choice, but if nobody feels like dying, I will make some NPCs. You may be a test subject if I approve. BIO IS REQUIRED. No wacky characters. No emos, no suicida.ls, etc. NO MARY SUES. Or Gary Stues. Put "potato" at the end of your CS to show you read this. Constructive critisism is GREATLY appreciated. Rules will be added. Do not escape fast. It is about escaping (the rp), but that will come much later. ___________________________________________________________________________ Everything is required. This will help eliminate the lazies. Name: Age: Bio: Appearance: Personality: Job: Location: Items: Extra:
SimulationTerminated
#46952686Thursday, May 12, 2011 2:29 AM GMT

Liiive.
HeroKitty
#46952856Thursday, May 12, 2011 2:32 AM GMT

(Might join tomorow. :3)
SimulationTerminated
#46954160Thursday, May 12, 2011 3:05 AM GMT

LIVE I SAY.
SimulationTerminated
#46986960Friday, May 13, 2011 2:02 AM GMT

LIIVE