of     1   

badgraphix
#4759204Saturday, January 03, 2009 1:30 AM GMT

I'm getting ready to make DTN4. Give some suggestions here.
badgraphix
#4821447Monday, January 05, 2009 7:41 PM GMT

I'm starting the project today on badgraphixTest.
Feezly
#4821802Monday, January 05, 2009 8:12 PM GMT

Oh cool.
badgraphix
#4823083Monday, January 05, 2009 9:19 PM GMT

Is anyone going to discuss? That's what this thread is for. I plan to include these items in my place: SWORD* (can be upgraded to the Firebrand) ROCKET LAUNCHER* (can be upgraded to the rapid-fire rocket) TIMEBOMB* (can be upgraded to the Big Boom Bomb) FIREBRAND: A bigger stronger version of the standard sword. RAPID-FIRE ROCKET: Has a lot less reload time than the normal rocket launcher. BIG BOOM BOMB: This is just as strong as the regular timebomb, except it's got a much larger blast radius. The reload time is no different than the original. GRAVITY HAMMER: A big hammer that you can hit people with. Like the sword, it's a close combat weapon. BALEFIRE: A deadly attack that will blow any user in it's path to smitherines. The problem: it takes AGES to reload. ICE SHARD: A fairly small reload time; you can shoot these things at your foe. They're not that strong, but if you time it just right, you can stun your opponent, leaving them completely vulnerable to attacks. MAGIC MARKER: Useless in combat; this tool is just for fun. Touch someone or something when you're holding it and they'll change colors! SUPER JUMP: Lets you float for as long as you want. A great way to get around the map. TELEPORT: Self-explanatory. Click where you want to go, and you'll be teleported there. Also a good way to get around the map. INVINCIBILITY ARMOR: Covers you with a force-field making you immune from attacks. Falling off the edge opf the map will still kill you, and the Doom Hammer stills hurts you even when wearing this. Good way to make sure people don't kill you. DOOM HAMMER**: Boom! Use this and a wave of energy will emit from you and KO everyone in it's range. It's got a large radius an less than a second of reload time. *All users start out with these items. **DTN lords get this special item in their StarterPack.
11evan
#4823324Monday, January 05, 2009 9:29 PM GMT

Dnt lord?
SickTwistedTeddyBear
#4824080Monday, January 05, 2009 10:00 PM GMT

How bout... A BUNNEH LAUNCHER! The launcher shoots bunnehs but there grenades. SO epic :D
badgraphix
#4830085Tuesday, January 06, 2009 1:14 AM GMT

You really are sick and twisted, TeddyBear. I don't want the palce to have more than ten different items (upgrades don't count as different items, because once you get them, the weaker version of the weapon is removed from your inventory).

of     1