of     1   

firekj
#47842784Tuesday, May 31, 2011 2:42 PM GMT

Your class was going to come back from a 5 -day school field trip,was, at least. Your bas was 3 miles away from picking you up when, your bust lost control of itself and it fell by a lake. No one was harmed, but all physical contact with anyone else outside the area, was lost. You , your family, friends , classmates and teachers, must now survive and make a new life for yourself until help comes, and will you finally have a relationship, make enemies, lose friends and become a hero? Now's the time to find out. Let us go, shall we? Character Sheet : Who Are you?: (School Kid, Family, , teacher etc) Name: A_ge: Appearance: Gender: Personality: Bio:
firekj
#47850434Tuesday, May 31, 2011 6:35 PM GMT

Character Sheet : Who Are you?:Popular School Kid (School Kid, Family, , teacher etc) Name: Xavier A_ge: 16 Appearance: Hoodie with a t-shirt and some shorts Gender:male Personality:kind, nice, and caring, sometimes mean. Bio:(optional)
Robloxsniper5
#47852084Tuesday, May 31, 2011 7:15 PM GMT

Its and Eh thing, You need details on the story and CS.
firekj
#48035721Saturday, June 04, 2011 2:50 AM GMT

I wake up. "Oh boy, we're leaving guys! I put on my swim trunks and go for my swim in the Guadalupe River." We should probably get the grill out and call for some burger patties.
firekj
#48035878Saturday, June 04, 2011 2:52 AM GMT

The bus driver calls us after our going away party informing us that he is 5 miles away, and I run up to my girlfriend and give her a hug...... and we stay on the curb.

of     1