of     1   

sonic17TH
#47883551Wednesday, June 01, 2011 4:07 AM GMT

==INTRODUCTION== The movie is going to take place in 2014. Tan Operations is a series of Operations deployed and done by a group of Marines. Such operations take place in the Middle-East and Europe mostly to get intel and such, but problem with getting the intel is that every intel piece of the enemy is secured in a highly secured base. The group was sent to the Western part of Russia, close to the limits and found themselves in a rather an inconvenient situation of the Chopper being shot down and the team is separated. Part were dead, but part are alive. ==Explanation== The intel piece they were supposed to take is yet unknown to you guys because I need to think of how that and the story are going to be connected, the story isn't quite known to me how is it going to continue, but have sketches of it already. ==Cast recruit== However I need actors but I don't want to take you yet. I want to be done with the intro first and then get the cast crew for the rest of the series. Cast recruiting will be started at the summer.
MisterObvious
#47884678Wednesday, June 01, 2011 4:40 AM GMT

Can't wait. :)
sonic17TH
#47891356Wednesday, June 01, 2011 12:42 PM GMT

Please, personal bump >:3

of     1