of     24   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

Versatil
#47910733Wednesday, June 01, 2011 9:08 PM GMT

April 20, 2003. 12:53 PM Channel 5 News. New Jersey, Downtown Asbury This is Reporter Caitlynn Rosefield, reporting live from the streets of Downtown Asbury, where hellfire and explosions are causing hell and chaos every turn! It started at 10:36 AM, where it started by a chain reaction of cars exploding and fire flickering on the bare streets. Many are injured, the amount of deaths is unknown, but is expected to be a great amount. Buildings are collasping from several explosions on the lower floors, ruins, fire, rubble, broken glass, debree is constantly gathering. The noise of the bombs, explosions, and gunfire is still being heard, so people are getting evacuated by the U.S. Army. The reason of these bombs are suspected to be upon five men, where they are all suspected to brothers as well. Also, a large gang that they own is noticed. They are masked and hooded, so their identites are unknown yet. Wait... whats th- Run!! A explosion is heard and the camera cuts to black, a wicked, maniacal laugh is heard as well. Your current postion, in New Jersey, Asbury. You are trying to escape Asbury to safety, where you struggle against the rubble and explosions, as well as gunfire. You goal, escape alive while stopping this madness. Rules No perfect appearances, your appearance might be ash covered clothes and your face is covered with ash as well, since of the fire and destruction. No god modding or ubering, that's just wasting your time. Use your common sense, really this is self-explanitory. No escaping New Jersey immediately, wait and go along with the roleplay and see what unfolds. Use story roleplay, I.E "Harry ran through a hallway, where it felt like it lasted forever." Put "Madness? No this is SPARTA!" under your character sheet to see at least you read the rules. Have fun roleplaying! Database: Civilian ♠Name: ♠Age: ♠Personality: ♠Appearance: ♠Items: (No guns.. though a simple switchblade you can have..) ♠Biography: ♠Occupation: (AKA Job, if you have one.) ♠Other:
Versatil
#47911960Wednesday, June 01, 2011 9:28 PM GMT

Database: Civilian ♠Name: Peter Aderson ♠Age: Seventeen ♠Personality: He is optimistic, a loyal friend, and cheerful. He does not get mad easily, where though, he can get frustrated at times. He also is thoughtful about others, and tries to brighten things up when things seem down. He also shows persistence. ♠Appearance: Peter is about 5'8, where his skin is white and has pimples as well as achne around. He wears glasses and is asian. His hairstyle is fauxhawk, where his eyes are brown and hair is black. He wears a dark blue Aeropostale sweat jacket over a black Abercrombie and Fitch t-shirt. He wears dark blue jeans with a belt and black converses. ♠Items: A small flashlight, a switchblade, a lighter, and a IPhone. ♠Biography: Peter grew up happily with his family in New Jersey, he attended school, and got grades which were quite good. He would bring home sometimes a A on his test, though not always, maybe once in a while. He would also help his mom and dad around the house if they needed it, but mostly he played basketball and soccer with his friends. As he grew up, he worked a little bit harder, getting a average of a B. Though, when the tragic incident of the bombing, he was in his house, hiding in his basement from the bombings. ♠Occupation: High School, Junior Year. ♠Other: He owns a Tyto owl.
fuipui
#47914072Wednesday, June 01, 2011 10:00 PM GMT

Database: Civilian ♠Name: Stephen Watson ♠A..ge: tw.enty-six ♠Personality: Mostly kind, cold and detached when under pressure, sad, or frustrated. ♠Appearance: Stephen is a short man, around 5'7". He has pale white skin and scratched glasses (from a fall) resting on his slightly pointed nose. His ears look like those of an elf's. He has brown hair that is messed up and short; it is spotted with black from the ash. He is skinny, looking almost frail. He wears a red Harvard jacket and bluejeans, over hospital scrubs, and black running shoes. ♠Items: Switchblade, hospital ID card, medkit. ♠Biography: Stephen grew to the age of five in Ogunquit, Maine, and moved to Boston then. He always dreamed of going to Harvard, and got good grades. Eventually, he got into Harvard and went to med school. He is now a doctor at a hospital in New Jersey. When the hospital's lower floor exploded, he was on a lunch break. He wants to know what became of his wife. ♠Occupation: Diagnostic doctor. ♠Other: Boston accent.
kikilolo1
#47914221Wednesday, June 01, 2011 10:03 PM GMT

Database: Civilian ♠Name:Roze Smith A.ge:17 ♠Personality: spitfire and hotheaded ♠Appearance:small with blonde curls streaked with ash, green eyes from irish heritage, streaks of blood dirt and ash on face, scar on cheek, dark ripped skinny jeans and combat boots that are holding up pretty well. black v-neck long sleeve ash streaked shirt. ♠Items: (No guns.. though a simple switchblade you can have..) peice of cloth to go over mouth ♠Biography: parents died in the fire, I was smaller than them so I got out, I have asthma so I am worried about myself with all the ash. Is hardcore and tough. ♠Occupation: (AKA Job, if you have one.)student ♠Other: comes from NC where she's trying to get back to
kikilolo1
#47914255Wednesday, June 01, 2011 10:03 PM GMT

almost forgot "this is not madman this is SPARTA" I think.....
fuipui
#47914559Wednesday, June 01, 2011 10:09 PM GMT

Ooc; I forgot, too. Kept making me repost, and I accidentally refreshed, emptying it. It was much better originally. Madness? This is SPARTA! I think that was it. Or Madman? This is SPARTA! I read it like 10 mintues ago...
AOMRocks20
#47917182Wednesday, June 01, 2011 10:52 PM GMT

Name: Chris Jacobs ♠Age: Unknown. Probably thirties, maybe. ♠Personality: Seriously serious. ♠Appearance: Combat jacket, jeans, bald, goatee&mustache, brown eyes. ♠Items: (No guns.. though a simple switchblade you can have..) Combat knife. ♠Biography: Merc-for-hire, paid to take out the five people. ♠Occupation: (AKA Job, if you have one.) See above. ♠Other: Has a gun, but it is out of ammo.
AOMRocks20
#47917216Wednesday, June 01, 2011 10:52 PM GMT

MADNESS THIS IS SPARTA
AOMRocks20
#47917258Wednesday, June 01, 2011 10:53 PM GMT

Oh yeah, forgot to add combat boots. And the combat knife is extremely dull, as dull as a switchblade.
xSIXx
#47917303Wednesday, June 01, 2011 10:54 PM GMT

♠Name: xSIXx ♠Ag.e: 9001 ♠Personality: likes tacos. ♠Appearance: perfect ♠Items: overcharged lazer taco cannon ♠Biography: likes tacos. ♠Occupation: scripter ♠Other: pancakes.
brad9873
#47917606Wednesday, June 01, 2011 10:59 PM GMT

Database: Civilian ♠N.ame: Jake Holf ♠@ge: 23 ♠Personality: Very caring but has a temper. Most says he has problems but he is fine. ♠Appearance: Ash covered caucasion skin, scaron the right cheek, blue eyes, and black hair. He wears a jacket and pair of jeans covered completly in ash and sneakers. He has many cuts and bruises. ♠Items: Pocket knife, water botle, and his wits. ♠Biography: He lived a nice life with just enough friends. He does though hate a few people and actually said he would always hate them. ♠Occupation: Technicain/mechanic ♠Other: South Accent. Was visiting at the time.
brad9873
#47917697Wednesday, June 01, 2011 11:01 PM GMT

Madman reminds me of sparta going all like MADNESS? THIS IS SPARTA
fuipui
#47965907Thursday, June 02, 2011 9:57 PM GMT

(Free bump.)
Versatil
#48010138Friday, June 03, 2011 7:57 PM GMT

SIX not accepted, all others are though.
fuipui
#48029748Saturday, June 04, 2011 1:17 AM GMT

(Start?)
BellaStar1
#48030300Saturday, June 04, 2011 1:26 AM GMT

Database: Civilian ♠Name: Bella A.ge: 16 ♠Personality: She likes it when people put up a good fight. She is often a coward, easy to trick.. ♠Appearance: Short curly blonde hair and a lime green plastic headband. She has a green tee with a soda on it and dark green cargo pants. She wears blue flip flops with white stripes. She reaches 6' and weighs about 99 lbs. Her skin has a light tan and her nails are short. She has a purple wristband that says her name. ♠Items: Pocket Knife, $150, phone, m.atches, water (No guns.. though a simple switchblade you can have..) ♠Biography:none.. ♠Occupation: S.onic worker (AKA Job, if you have one.) ♠Other:
BellaStar1
#48030474Saturday, June 04, 2011 1:29 AM GMT

(MADNESS? THIS IS SPARTA!!!)
fuipui
#48030607Saturday, June 04, 2011 1:32 AM GMT

(Bella has no last name? How sad.)
BellaStar1
#48030736Saturday, June 04, 2011 1:34 AM GMT

( She does. Star is her last name. Oh what the heck, its too obious. XD! So, how about Bella Jhonson? Lawl.)
fuipui
#48030885Saturday, June 04, 2011 1:36 AM GMT

(Jhonson is a nice name. ^-^ Seriously, keep it in that spelling. It's original.)
BellaStar1
#48030904Saturday, June 04, 2011 1:37 AM GMT

(lawl.)
kikilolo1
#48059636Saturday, June 04, 2011 4:03 PM GMT

can we start yet?
BellaStar1
#48060136Saturday, June 04, 2011 4:12 PM GMT

Versatil
#48061563Saturday, June 04, 2011 4:36 PM GMT

(Accepted, Bella. Starting time :D.) I ran as fast as I can, hearing thundering explosions and gunfire behind me. The sky seemed red to me, I covered my nose and mouth with my arm, careful not to breathe in any of the ashes. I slid into the ruins of a building, hoping for cover.
BellaStar1
#48061752Saturday, June 04, 2011 4:39 PM GMT

I jumped into my hummer, and drove off. Ashes everywhere. Soon, I saw my hotel falling. It was heading for me. Thinking quickly, I dodged it.

of     24   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right