of     208   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

Fakebunz
#48412591Friday, June 10, 2011 11:12 PM GMT

Somewhere in Nevada , a secret labratory lurked. From the outside , it looked like a red brick building with greyish cement holding it. But on the inside , it was different. The lobby was well lit , polished to pristine. But down the two sets of double doors near the receptionist desk was a different story. The floors had scuff marks , the lights flickered , off sometimes for good. That meant the last comfort you had in your life was gone. And the cages. Thousands and thousands of cages , some full of succesful mutants , other of genetic failures , and others are humans , waiting to be tortured. You have a power. Now how are you going to use it? ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ /= Rule - List=\ ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 1: No Swearing 2: No Godmodding 3: No Ubering 4: What I Say , Goes 5: Maximum Character Number Is 2 6: When Talking Out Of The RP , Use Prantheses , (Like This.) 7: Romance Is Allowed. (AT YOUR OWN RISK!) 8: Use The Best Grammar As Possible 9: Follow All The General ROBLOX Rules 10: Have Fun! ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ /= Character - Sheet=\ ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Before Mutation - (Opt.) Nam.e: Ag.e: Gend.er: Appearance: (Height , Weight , Skin Tone , Ect.) Clothing: (Shirts , Pants , Shoes , Ect.) Hair Color/Style: (Brunnete , Short , Auburn , Ect.) Bio: (Opt.) After Mutation Nam.e: Nick Nam.e: Ag.e: Gend.er: Appearance: (Height , Weight , Skin Tone , Ect.) Clothing: (Shrits , Pants , Shoes , Ect.) Hair Color/Style: (Brunnete , Short , Auburn , Ect.) Powers/Abilities: (Maximum Power Number = 2) Weapons: (Maximum Weapon Number = 2) Items: (Iphone , Gum , Water Bottle , Ect.) Bio: (Opt.) ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Nam.e: Alexander "Kevin" Jones (Alex or Xander for short) Ag.e: 16 Gend.er: M Appearance: 168 lbs , 5 foot 8 , skinny yet muscular , cream colored skin , clear blue eyes. Clothing: Black skinny jeans , a open red sweat jacket , a white "Rise Against" shirt , black and red DC's Hair Color/Style: Jet Black hair thats somewhat messy and goes to his neck , almost to his shoulders. Bio: Alexander grew up greatly. He was smart , athletic , had great friends , and a wonderful family. But on his way home to his Sweet 16 suprise party , a black van swirved into the sidewalk , him walking right into it. It knocked him over as two men in black pants and black shirts duck taped his mouth and hands and threw him into the van. Nam.e: Alexander "Kevin" Jones (Alex or Xander for short) Nick Nam.e: Storm Ag.e: 16 Gend.er: M Appearance: 168 pounds , 5 foot 8 , skinny yet muscular , cream colored skin , black eyes. no pupils , just all black. Clothing: Black Denim skinny jeans , a white "Rise Against" T-shirt , a black wrist band , and black and red DC's Hair Color/Style: Snow-White hair that is messy and spikey that reaches his neck Powers/Abilities: Has Super-Sonic speed and the power to control Electricity. Weapons: He has a small hidden dagger and can creat whichever weapon he wants from electricity. Items:iPhone Bio: Alexander , or Storm , doesn't remember all that much about his change. He only remembers pain and is eager to escape with these newly grown powers.
GoldN
#48412938Friday, June 10, 2011 11:18 PM GMT

(HECK. YES) After Mutation Nam.e: Kale Burnham Nick Nam.e: Scorcher Ag.e: 15 Gend.er: M Appearance: 164 lbs, 5 ft 7, medium, managed to stay tan, yellow eyes (like the color blue in your eyes, but yellow) Clothing: Red, torn shirt. torn blue jeans, black tennis shoes. Hair Color/Style: Black, messy Powers/Abilities: The ability to create and control fire Weapons: He can turn the fire into shape like swords Items: Broken wrist watch Bio: During experimentation, his memories were lost. He only remembered his name.
busterblader10
#48413172Friday, June 10, 2011 11:23 PM GMT

[ Content Deleted ]
brad9873
#48413184Friday, June 10, 2011 11:23 PM GMT

I may join.
brad9873
#48413502Friday, June 10, 2011 11:29 PM GMT

(Sorry I didn't read it yet. I was looking at it first then I read the rules.) Nam.e: Jake Holf Nick Nam.e: Ag.e: 23 or should I be a teen? Gend.er: Male Appearance: He is 5 feet and 11 inches tall. He weighs 160 lbs. He is Caucasion more on the paler side. He has red hair and green eyes. He has a scar on his right cheek. Clothing: He wears a white T-shirt and jeans. He also wears white socks and tennis shoes. Hair Color/Style: He has a buzzed red hair. Powers: Speak to animals and see peoples emotions. Weapons: Dual daggers. Items: Water bottle and cell phone. Bio: N/A
busterblader10
#48414120Friday, June 10, 2011 11:42 PM GMT

[ Content Deleted ]
MaryFlowers123
#48414287Friday, June 10, 2011 11:46 PM GMT

After Mutation Nam.e: Reimu Sakuyada Nick Nam.e: Nami Ag.e: 14 Gend.er: Female Appearance: 5"4, 94 lbs, Pale Skin, Left Eye Green, Right Eye Red Clothing: Starry Earrings, Nyan cat Top with Vest, Denim Skirt with Straps, High Black Converse, and A Chrome Necklace Hair Color/Style: Black with Red Bangs that cover one eye and tied into pigtails that ended to the end of the back Powers/Abilities: Controls water and wind Weapons: A Katana Items: White iPhone 4, Water bottle, Earphones, and Gum Bio: When she got hitted by a fry pan and was sent into a black van, she was awokened in the cell. She doesn't know much execpt for her family and name.
Linkhero13
#48414322Friday, June 10, 2011 11:47 PM GMT

( I don't want to join, but I want to join. I have an great idea for a character, but I don't know if I want to make it. I'll join tommorrow.)
busterblader10
#48414457Friday, June 10, 2011 11:50 PM GMT

[ Content Deleted ]
MaryFlowers123
#48414479Friday, June 10, 2011 11:50 PM GMT

(( EDIT Hair Color/Style: Black with red Bangs that Almost Cover One Eye tied into Pigtails That Ended at the end of the back ))
GoldN
#48414508Friday, June 10, 2011 11:51 PM GMT

(I've been in a mutant related RP with spinechiller before. So my hopes for this are high, too)
Fakebunz
#48414653Friday, June 10, 2011 11:54 PM GMT

(Alright. We have enough members to start. Start when you wish.) ~Alexander~ I awoke to myself lightly bouncing in a van with golden sunlight streaming through it. I opend my eyes wider and sat upright to get a better look where I was. "Settle down , son." , a deep voice that belonged to one of the men that kidnapped me said. Unabled to talk with the duck tape over my mouth and my wrists , I kept my eyes on him but followed his order. I leaned my head back against the wall of the van and closed my eyes again.
Neracus
#48414664Friday, June 10, 2011 11:54 PM GMT

Name: Zachary Herrin Nick Name: Zach Ag.e: 23 Gend.er: Male Appearance: He stands at about 5'3, he has slightly tanned skin, shaggy black hair that goes slightly past eyebrows, focused emerald eyes, and he has a fit yet compact build. Clothing: He wears a green hoodie over a white t-shirt, faded slightly stained jeans, and white tenni shoes with orange laces. Hair Color/Style: Shaggy black hair that goes slightly past eyebrows. Powers/Abilities: He cannot be hurt is any way possible, and he feels no pain. Weapons: N/A Items: N/A Bio: I fell on his bio.
busterblader10
#48414751Friday, June 10, 2011 11:56 PM GMT

[ Content Deleted ]
Fakebunz
#48414828Friday, June 10, 2011 11:58 PM GMT

(@busterblader10 Yes , you are allowed to break out of the facility.)
Neracus
#48414829Friday, June 10, 2011 11:58 PM GMT

(Ugh I didint fully explain it give me a second) Power: He can turn into pure crystal, when doing so he cannot move, talk, or hear. In his crystal stage he cannot feel anything, and cannot be harmed in any way.
GoldN
#48415079Saturday, June 11, 2011 12:05 AM GMT

My own little cell. Solitary confinement. Thrown in here cause It was so easy to burn out of my previous cages. Now here I am. Its nice because I don't have to here the wailing of thousands of tortured souls. Its bad because I have no memory. Maybe thats a good thing. A fresh start. No wait, bad thing. Need to stop over thinking things. But solitary confinement is BORING. I laid down on my small sleeping mat. Maybe some sleep would help...
brad9873
#48415100Saturday, June 11, 2011 12:05 AM GMT

(Can we start in the factory already or not?)
Youshi
#48415130Saturday, June 11, 2011 12:06 AM GMT

© Name: Desireé Washington Nick Name: Ré Ag.e: 13 Gender: Female Appearance: Desireé is 5'4, weighing a light 102 pounds. She's slender, with a feminine build with lean muscles from years of dancing. Her skin is a creamy tan, with blackheads along her hair-line and red-ish skin on her upper arms, her upper-cheeks and ears. Her skin has a shocky touch. She has many freckles on her face and arms, and a couple on her legs. She has a scar on the back of her thigh that has healed up, just leaving a little fading scratch-like mark. Her arms and legs are long, but fit up good with her body, and she tends to walk gracefully and with pride. Her eyes are a light brown, almost yellowish, with starburst designs in them. They fade to a thin electric blue on the outsides. She has a thin nose and lips that are in between full and thin, and her face is usually light in emotion. She has a oval-diamond face shape with a small chin and high cheek-bones, and ears that are average sized with diamond studs in them. Clothing: She wears a fitting v-neck white blouse that ties in the back, with a small black bow with white hearts on it at the tip of the V. She wears a chunky silver bracelet on her right arm and two black band-bracelets (with the schools she has attended carved into them) and two white (fake) pearl bracelets on her left. She wears a pair of pale-blue jean shorts that come up to her mid-thigh, frayed at the ends. She wears a pair of black flipflops with heart designs on them, with a charm-anklet on her left foot. Hair Color/Style: Her hair was turned a very pale blonde, almost white, with lighter highlights. It reaches to her mid-back, shaped like a V. Powers/Abilities: Phasing, Electricity Weapons: Two Sais Items: Trac Phone, usually kept in her pocket.
busterblader10
#48415226Saturday, June 11, 2011 12:08 AM GMT

[ Content Deleted ]
MaryFlowers123
#48415234Saturday, June 11, 2011 12:08 AM GMT

I woked up and saw myself in a tiny cell. I checked my pockets to see if I had stuff in there. Ah ha! My iPhone. I took it out and played Angry birds. "What is this place anyway?" I asked to myself while playing.
Youshi
#48415282Saturday, June 11, 2011 12:09 AM GMT

(Crap, scratch that. Creator has electricity. I'll take technopathy.)
Fakebunz
#48415425Saturday, June 11, 2011 12:12 AM GMT

~Alexander~ The van came to a quick stop and I went flying forward into the wall of the van. I cringed from the pain as the men picked me up and ripped the tape off. Again , I cringed from the seering pain. "Could have done that a bit more comfortably , I suppose." , I mumbled. One of the men snickered and lead me into the labratory. I was signed in to a book and then taken down a hall. Suddenly , I slammed my leg into one of the guards and tryed to get by the other. He over powered me and dragged me down the hall and then threw me into a solitary confinement cell.
brad9873
#48415431Saturday, June 11, 2011 12:13 AM GMT

I sat in my cages trying to cheer myself up by reading peoples emotion. If I found and focused on a certain emotion I would start to feel that way. All I found was sadness, dispair, and strictness. No happiness.
Sunburst1031
#48415505Saturday, June 11, 2011 12:14 AM GMT

Before Mutation - (Opt.) Nam.e: Robyn Pelligrino Ag.e: 15 Gend.er:Female Appearance: An awkwardly tall, thin, and slightly pimply girl. Caucasin, not tan nor pale. Freckled, with brown eyes. Clothing: A purple Aeropostle shirt, denim shorts, and black converses. Hair Color/Style: Robyn has long, straight, honey blonde hair. It is on a side part. Bio: TBR. The mutation made her lose her memory. After Mutation Nam.e:Robyn Pelligrino Nick Nam.e: Ag.e: 14 Gend.er: Female Appearance: An awkwardly tall, thin, and slightly pimply girl. Caucasin, not tan nor pale. Freckled, with piercing green eyes. Clothing: A purple Aeropostle shirt, denim shorts, and black converses. Hair Color/Style: A bleach blonde bob with a green streaks. Wispy bangs. Powers/Abilities: Mimicry and shapeshifting. Robyn can copy one's voice and make her's sound almost identical for a short amount of time. Her shapeshifting happens when she touchs the thing she wishes to transform into, and is able to become it within 5-20 minutes. It is limited. Weapons: A rusty grey dagger. Items: Chewing gum, lots of it! And an iPhone. Bio: TBR. The mutation made her lose her memory.

of     208   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right