of     7   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

Shadboy12345
#48569187Monday, June 13, 2011 6:51 PM GMT

A new era has begun. Humans have stopped polluting the forests where the wolves live, but that doesn't mean there's no danger. You are just another young wolf in the Gray Wolf pack, and that means you face threats from other wolves, harsh winters, storms, heat waves, droughts, and most of all, one of nature's worst disasters: tsunamis. The forest by the shore is full of prey in the summer, but over half of that food is stored for the freezing winters. Life is hard, but you will survive. You are a gray wolf. ------------------------------------------------------- For evilishnessII. Ranks(from lowest to highest): Pup(0-4 moons for the Gray pack, 0-3 months for the White pack) Grasspaw/softpaw(5-9 moons for the Gray pack, 4-7 months for the White pack) Rockpaw/hardpaw(10+ moons for the Gray pack, 8+months for the White pack) Healer Wolf(has good knowledge of medicines) Beta Wolf(sort of a second-in-command) Alpha Wolf(leader) Character Sheet: Name: A_ge: Pack(also qualifies as fur color): Markings: Eye color: Likes: Dislikes: Strengths: Weaknesses: Friends: Rivals: Enemies: Personality: Past: ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Rules: 1. No powerplaying or immaturity. Leet speak or shorthand vocabulary is not allowed. 2.If it goes against the Roblox rules, you are not allowed to post it here. 3.Please use good grammar and spelling. You must use English. 4.No spam, no spam, no spam. 5. If you constantly eliminate the fun of this roleplay, you will be banned. 6.Have fun!
Shadboy12345
#48573658Monday, June 13, 2011 8:09 PM GMT

I'll start with my character, an Alpha Wolf. Name: Covik A_ge: 17 moons Pack: Gray Wolf Pack Markings: Black stripe above right eye, white tip of tail Eye color: Amber Likes: Deer meat, running in light rains or snow Dislikes: Heavy storms, disasters involving the sea, fish meat Strengths: He is a fast runner, thinks before he acts, and doesn't mind light precipitation. Weaknesses: He can't swim well, he doesn't have as much muscle as the average Alpha, and he doesn't have the best balance. Friends: Cana, any Grey Pack member Rivals: Any White Pack member Enemies: Badgers, raccoons, hawks, and Shuink(the White Pack Alpha) Personality: Five words: strict but caring and adventurous. Past: Covik nearly had his backbone crushed during a dare with Cana by a rock-on-wheels(car) when he was a pup. He retained his adventurous nature despite the accident, but became more strict with age. His caring nature rarely wavered, and he and Cana made up for the accident.
Darkian2
#48573948Monday, June 13, 2011 8:14 PM GMT

lol y u no original?
Shadboy12345
#48574742Monday, June 13, 2011 8:29 PM GMT

Not original? I don't know what you mean. Anyway, this is no longer dedicated to evilishness. He hates me- at least, my roleplay style.
RobloxCitizen9
#48575327Monday, June 13, 2011 8:39 PM GMT

Character Sheet: Name:Wolfy A_ge:5 Pack(also qualifies as fur color):Grey wolf pack Markings:None Eye color:Black Likes:Flowers Dislikes:Butterflys Strengths:Running Weaknesses:Fighting Friends:None yet Rivals:None yet Enemies:None yet Personality:Happy Past:When was a baby it hated buttflys cause they never stoped running away from him
Louisianadood
#48575696Monday, June 13, 2011 8:46 PM GMT

Name: Nikolas A_ge: 1 moon Pack(also qualifies as fur color): Gray Markings: A small black streak on his tail. Eye color: Deep blue Likes: warm days, acorn crushing competitions Dislikes: Harsh rain, porcupines Strengths: He can lay baby, so if he is caught by a white pack member, he can charm his way out rather easily, and can swim well for his a.ge. Weaknesses: His front right paw was mangled after nearly swimming down a waterfall, so he can't run well. Friends: Patani, a softpaw. Rivals: Soka, another pup, and Brida, the "Leader" of the pups. Enemies: All white pack members. Personality: Happy, innocent, rather daring. Past: There's not much you can do in a month, so pretty much N/A.
Exil
#48575825Monday, June 13, 2011 8:48 PM GMT

Name:Kint A_ge:5 moons Pack(also qualifies as fur color): grey wolf pack Markings: a white color on one whole side of body (making him kind of both white and grey and has a choice) Eye color:red Likes:playing around and killing Dislikes:heights and going a moon without killing Strengths:killing Weaknesses:strategy Friends:none Rivals:dead Enemies:also dead Personality:natural born killer, is kind of anti social because he rarely talks. Past:parents were killed when he was still with them and was kind of orphaned.
Shadboy12345
#48576241Monday, June 13, 2011 8:55 PM GMT

Good! That's three accepted players. I'll begin. Covik stared around the cave, his amber eyes quickly getting used to the light. He could see Nikolas and Kint playing around. He hoped that Kint wasn't going to go on a killing spree. The other pup was nowhere to be seen, or so he thought. He remembered his backbone, and he hoped the pup wasn't in the forest, wandering to the rock-on-wheels path.
Shadboy12345
#48576356Monday, June 13, 2011 8:57 PM GMT

(Oops! Sorry, you're not a pup, Wolfy. And Darkian, this roleplay was supposed to be based on Warrior Cats. It was once for evilishness, but not anymore.)
Exil
#48576357Monday, June 13, 2011 8:57 PM GMT

Kint notices the other wolf pup gone and started looking around. After about a minute he got bored and satarted to try jumping on some rock but tripping and crashing on the ground with a small thud.
RobloxCitizen9
#48576386Monday, June 13, 2011 8:58 PM GMT

(Yay)
Exil
#48576475Monday, June 13, 2011 9:00 PM GMT

Kin then gets up and tries again and makes. Kint the trips and falls of the small edge of the rock and landed facefirst in some really hard rock.
evilishnessII
#48576487Monday, June 13, 2011 9:00 PM GMT

(shadboy, can you please read my posts on the other forum.)
Louisianadood
#48576493Monday, June 13, 2011 9:00 PM GMT

Nikolas I closely followed a beetle that was crawling on the dirt. I kept my eyes on it a he climbed up onto the wall. I was fascinated with bugs.
RobloxCitizen9
#48576540Monday, June 13, 2011 9:01 PM GMT

Wolfy Hehehe i got you now buttfly! Flys away* COME ON nooo!
Exil
#48576711Monday, June 13, 2011 9:04 PM GMT

Kint heard the sound and went up to (forgot your name shadboy) to tell him. Kint looks up at him and says "I heard words come on noo." As best as he could.
Louisianadood
#48576826Monday, June 13, 2011 9:07 PM GMT

Nikolas I wondered what a beatle tasted like, so I mindlessly ate it. It was okay, but not nearly as good as even rabbit meat.
Shadboy12345
#48576871Monday, June 13, 2011 9:08 PM GMT

(Evilishness, what's the point of dedicating it to you if you won't even join?)
firekj
#48576958Monday, June 13, 2011 9:10 PM GMT

Character Sheet: Name:Flare A_ge:16 moons Pack(also qualifies as fur color):Grey Wolf Pack Markings: red stripes on the top of my fur. Eye color:Green Likes:Other wolves, meat. Dislikes: Bugs, plants. Strengths: Sharp claws, and keen eyesight, he is swift as well. Weaknesses:bad hearing, and sometimes doesn't think about things and charges in recklessly, he can sometimes have a bit of pride. Friends:Covik Rivals:Covik,(power.) Wolfy( in races.) Enemies: Shuink, Scarlet( The wolf who had given him the scar, and has been his rival ever since.) Personality:Determined and Caring Past:When he had arrived as a young wolf, he had appeared before another young wolf, accept the other was white, the white one had scratched his eye, leaving a scar, he has been plotting revenge, in endless battles since then, and has also been friends with the Alpha Wolf.
Exil
#48576961Monday, June 13, 2011 9:10 PM GMT

Kint after that went back to jumping and tries to jump again. He falls but catches his balance and uses his claws to grip a bigger rock. After this he thought it would be cool to see if he can scale it and tries to. He doesn't look up and eventually hits the cieling because the rock was actually a wall.
Shadboy12345
#48576985Monday, June 13, 2011 9:10 PM GMT

"Okay, I'm coming." He leaped off the rock and followed Kint. Even now, he could scent the grasspaw not too far away. It was strange that he hadn't scented it before. Maybe something was going to his head?
Exil
#48577137Monday, June 13, 2011 9:13 PM GMT

Kint was getting annoyed at how many times he got hit and jumped down and went outside thinking he can't hit his head outside when he trips on a rabbit and lands face first to some packed dirt. He got annoyed at the rabbit and quickly jumped over it and slashed it with a claw before it could turn around.
Louisianadood
#48577151Monday, June 13, 2011 9:14 PM GMT

Nikolas "Hey, Buggy!" Brida yelled behind me. She was always aggervating. "Bug off." I mutter.
Exil
#48577173Monday, June 13, 2011 9:14 PM GMT

(Late post huh. well lets say you went where i pointed)
Shadboy12345
#48577224Monday, June 13, 2011 9:15 PM GMT

(Okay, evilishness, I'm sorry. Dedication goes back to you.) He followed the trail, suddenly smelling badger scent. Then he relaxed. It was just a den by him. "Wolfy!" he called out to the grasspaw.

of     7   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right