of     1   

ristar4
#49235248Friday, June 24, 2011 1:38 PM GMT

Please Read The Rules! Somewhere, In the open ocean, there are a series of islands. These islands have never been explored by humans. The world's technological advantages of radar, sonar, and satalite photography can not find it, rendering it invisible. The Source of the invisibility is a new metal known as Mythicite. The only information known about it is that it can hide huge things from the most cutting edge technology. This invisible archepalago hosts several new life forms, including some creatures thought only to be myths. However, the islands will not be hidden for much longer. ~Rules~ No Spamming No Swearing No Romance above PG13 Level. No Excessive Blood and Gore. Please read the rules! You can be a Mythical Creature or a human. Human Sheet: N@me: G3nd3r: @g3: Items: Military?: (Are you part of the millitary?) How did you find the islands?: Attitude toward Mythics: Mythic Sheet: N@me: G3nd3r: Species: Attitude toward Humans: To be Accepted, you must tell me how many times I said the words "Read the Rules." Read the rules, and don't let this fail! *Crosses Fingers*
ristar4
#49235291Friday, June 24, 2011 1:40 PM GMT

Failed Character sheet, Fixing... Human Sheet: N@me: G3nd3r: @g3: Appearance: Items: Military?: (Are you part of the millitary?) How did you find the islands?: Attitude toward Mythics: Mythic Sheet: N@me: G3nd3r: Appearance: Species: Attitude toward Humans:
ristar4
#49303364Saturday, June 25, 2011 2:46 PM GMT

N@me: Zephyr G3nd3r: Male Appearance: A pure black griffon with lion paws for his front and back feet. Species: Griffon Attitude toward Humans: "If they don't want to hurt, kill or enslave me, than They're my friends. If this doesn't get any more posts, than I'm not going to continue. No one appreciates my work. T_T

of     1