leonthebrave
#50559415Thursday, July 14, 2011 6:20 PM GMT

They are the same thing... I walk through Radiant Garden, leaving a trail of corruption behind me.
goxapollo
#50559575Thursday, July 14, 2011 6:23 PM GMT

Cxaldia sat on a bench in Radiant Garden, watching a fountain stream out water.
Maruluxia
#50559724Thursday, July 14, 2011 6:25 PM GMT

@ tyler oh and nobodies don't have to be organization XII because i am pretty fricken certain that there are more than 13 nobodies in the kh world and they clearly are not in Organization XII
leonthebrave
#50559773Thursday, July 14, 2011 6:26 PM GMT

I looked over at a person viewing a fountain.
goxapollo
#50559989Thursday, July 14, 2011 6:29 PM GMT

Cxaldia noticed someone looking at her and she quickly stood up, grabbing her book and running up a flight of stairs.
Antneecb
#50560317Thursday, July 14, 2011 6:35 PM GMT

Keyblade weilder CS- Name: Antneecb @ge: 15 Appearance: Middlewight, not very tall or short Personality: Makes jokes out of almost everything, serious Keyblade: Lionheart (Silver, has the shape of a lion head at the top end) Powers: (Um, what?) Magic: (Like magic from the KH video games?) Bio: Unknown due to amnesia. Other: Has amnesia. ---Mudkipz For All--- ---I Has Keyblade---
Maruluxia
#50560375Thursday, July 14, 2011 6:36 PM GMT

(I am not gonna post for a bit so just rp)
Antneecb
#50560505Thursday, July 14, 2011 6:38 PM GMT

Oh, now I understand the Powers and Magic part Powers: Strong (Lol lazy) Magic: Fire Magic ---Mudkipz For All--- ---I Has Keyblade---
Maruluxia
#50560513Thursday, July 14, 2011 6:38 PM GMT

(ok well i suggest youlook up some things about kingdom hearts you can put none for magic and powers but you will die off easy :/)
TylerStone34
#50560542Thursday, July 14, 2011 6:38 PM GMT

@ Mar. I'm pretty sure me and Mt. Came up with the idea to make a Sequel. >.> Also, I never said that the Nobodies had to be in Org. XIII. So, don't try and put words in my mouth. I'm saying, the only Evil and only known Organization of Nobodies is KH. And if you guys would've atleast WAITED for me to INCLUDE my IDEAS, And TOLD me what the whole IDEA of the THREAD was, then i wouldn't have freaked out. >.> Gosh. Name: Relyx @ge: 19 Appearance: Tis in my Decals: Tyler Stone Personality: Humorous, Stubborn, Quiet, Keyblade: Both are in Decals. The Nobody Keyblade: A keyblade that Relyx created after discovering he was a Nobody. It has the power to defeat Dusks and Nobody Minions easier and quicker. ShadowHeart: A Keyblade that Relyx created after meeting his Heartless self, which he was never able to combine with. It has the power to defeat Heartless easier and collects hearts. So that one day, They can be released and turn all the lost hearts back into true people and forms. Powers: Dominion over Darkness Magic: Fire, Cure, Blizzard, Thunder Bio: Relyx has come a long way from being a loner. He battled the Organization XIII along side his two friends, Dariux and Warlock. He has only seen Warlock once in the past few years, and has seen Dariux many, many times. He also fell in love with Larxene just as Dariux did. They both also fell in love with a old friend, Jai. Relyx used to be known as.. ???.... He lost his heart during a battle with Vanitas. Relyx once met his Heartless form, before they were able to become whole, Xehanort and Vanitas attacked, seperating them both. Other: Relyx was part of Org. XIII along with Dariux, before they left and battled them. He also has the ability to create and forge Keyblades.
Maruluxia
#50560736Thursday, July 14, 2011 6:41 PM GMT

(late post >..> and strength i guess means extra strong? I guess that is ok accepted but you should really look up powers and such)
Maruluxia
#50560910Thursday, July 14, 2011 6:43 PM GMT

(@ tyler accepted and originally i wasn't gonna make it a sequel but mtncal asked me to once we finished everything so i went with it)
TylerStone34
#50561724Thursday, July 14, 2011 6:56 PM GMT

I awaken inside... Something... I look around. "Huh? What?" I look around, wondering where i am.
Assassin555
#50562036Thursday, July 14, 2011 7:01 PM GMT

Oryux was in Radiant Garden, looking out from Hollow Bastion to the land below.
goxapollo
#50562116Thursday, July 14, 2011 7:02 PM GMT

Cxaldia walked over to the side of a bridge, looking down at the ground far below her feet.
jmdestoyer
#50562413Thursday, July 14, 2011 7:07 PM GMT

Name: Vezax @ge: 16 Gender: Male Personality: Sometimes happy and cheery,another times angry and depressed Appearance: Black hair with stripes of white in it,red eyes with pale skin.Wears a mask which is half black and half white. Wears black and white robes with red symbols enscribed on it. Bio: When he was young,his parents were killed in a blast caused by dark forces.His angry at the world let him be corrupted by the dark forces and now he serves them. Weapon: Wields a long sword which changes with his mood.
Antneecb
#50562488Thursday, July 14, 2011 7:08 PM GMT

@Maru, Yeah, I'm just lazy. ---Mudkipz For All--- ---I Has Keyblade---
Maruluxia
#50563654Thursday, July 14, 2011 7:25 PM GMT

(ok accepted~ and now i will start to rp :D) Kibu I walked out of a light portal on a bridge that was a common spot for people to portal to. I saw a girl on the bridge wohad a strong sense of light around her. I shook my head and tried to re assure myself she was just a good person and i walked off the bridge towards Hollow Bastion.
jmdestoyer
#50563921Thursday, July 14, 2011 7:29 PM GMT

Vezax I was standing still in a dark corner of the town.''Silly mortals''.
Maruluxia
#50569500Thursday, July 14, 2011 8:47 PM GMT

I arrived at the base of Hollow Bastion and I climbed some stairs and came to a room that was a mess with broken furniture cobwebs and dust. "It has to be here somewhere" i said going through everything in the room
jmdestoyer
#50569898Thursday, July 14, 2011 8:53 PM GMT

Vezax I walked around in the shadows looking for the Keyblade Wielders.''Maybe someone here will help me''.
Mtncal95
#50571032Thursday, July 14, 2011 9:09 PM GMT

Dariux awoke inside, well. he didn't know. "Tyler? Jai?-Warlock?" He whispered, knowing fully well they couldn't hear him.
Maruluxia
#50571070Thursday, July 14, 2011 9:10 PM GMT

Kibu After kicking furniture around for a bit I cam to a drawing of sorts on the wall. "Whats this..." I said examining the picture It was a picture of a person with a keyblade above it was the name of my father...and my signature was at the bottom. I could clearly see Kibu scratched out looking rather primative. "But..I was never..." What was this drawing? How did I draw It if i never seen this room before? Did he send me here to find this? Suddenly I started getting random images of me as a kid and my parentsand this room and finally me drawig this picture....Then I blacked out.
jmdestoyer
#50571265Thursday, July 14, 2011 9:12 PM GMT

Vezax I sense the presense of a Keyblade weilder nearby.I teleport to the front of the house.''My senses better be right''.
Maruluxia
#50571538Thursday, July 14, 2011 9:17 PM GMT

Kibu I didn't dream. Everything was black but i could hear voices in my head...the voices sounded like my father and another person. My Mother?...No to manly and it was definatly not me. I soon heard the sounds of my mother whispering to me: "Come we must go " and the sounds of metal clashing and me crying What was this? A Nightmare?