of     1   

DizzlePunk
#51652836Saturday, July 30, 2011 10:41 AM GMT

Hiya, I'm Dizz and new to ROBLOX (: If you guys could send friend requests or recommend some good places it'd be appreciated (:
kitfisto34512
#51704159Sunday, July 31, 2011 2:34 AM GMT

Welcome to Roblox. I'll send you a friend request. You can click the game icon to see popular games and search for games you are interested in. Feel free to stop by mine :)
rstnpce12
#51716376Sunday, July 31, 2011 5:39 AM GMT

a couple of my favs are hide and seek by lando64000 (you can look him up in the people tab) he also has A Pirates Life, but i didnt like that one as much :P. cocoawarrior's solar conquest is a game i got "RoRaised" on lol. My Games ;)!!! jk lol, theyre not that good, maybe crystal catch a little but i dont think so, but ehh everyones their worst critic. ummm, galleons by wingman8 is a great game, no badges tho D: btw, badges are awards builders club member make for their games, much like trophys on ps3 or awards on xbox360. their fun to collect i think. if you want some good games just search ROBLOX in people and you'll find games the devs have made. and TwoShue has a good hide and seek game along with a freeze tag game. sometimes ill look through popular peoples favorites (ie. the people i listed above) and ill find some great games. honestly going to the games page and looking at the most popular ones arent always great games, their either obbys (obstacle courses), but unfortunately have the same themed obstacles in nearly everyone. sometimes you'll find games like "Who killed" etc, which i dont think are to great.... but since your new who knows! those could be your favorite types of games!
Swordstroke
#51716552Sunday, July 31, 2011 5:43 AM GMT

I reccomend you learn to build and script well as your first task in ROBLOX.
scamhacker999
#51736774Sunday, July 31, 2011 4:34 PM GMT

Welcome to Roblox! This website is safe and fun for all ages! There is many stuff to do like playing games, making new friends, Costimizing character and many more! We also have a Program called Roblox Studio, we use it to build and script to make a amazing game. Hope you have fun! -Scamhacker444
Kandle
#51738164Sunday, July 31, 2011 4:58 PM GMT

Hi.

of     1