of     1   

ESPON01
#51710653Sunday, July 31, 2011 4:01 AM GMT

The SandStorm Clan Of ROBLOX Promotion Guide Private 1st class-Join. Private 2nd class-Come To Training. Corporal-Win 1 Succesfull Raid Sergeant-Win 5 Succesfull Raids Lieutenant-Be Helpfull somehow (like build a fort for the group or get a ad made pm me for ideas) Captain-Be A Loyal Member! (bye always comeing to training and surpass all ranks below) Marshal lvl 1- Pm me with what you will do to help the group and how will you help it take off and grow! Marshal lvl 2- Be voted in by willing voters --------------------------- -Rules & Guidlines- - Rule # 1 [Private 1st/2nd class, Corporal, and Sergeant]: There will be NO begging for a promotion or raging about it! Any SSCOR member who does that will be exiled. That is final. - Rule # 2 [Lieutenants and up]: If a high-rank gets in a fight with another high-rank, barfitup (3rd in Command, crime recorder --stops crimes as well--) or myself (Leader) will be handling it. If the problem is not resolved, each one and other victim will be exiled or put back down to the lowest possible rank. (TEMPORARY, OR FOR GOOD) - It won't matter, you're getting punished no matter what. A HR fight is a possible result of admin attacks. - Rule #3 [ALL]: There is especially NO feeding off other High Ranks! You CANNOT bribe a high rank for a higher rank. Otherwise it will result a 1-3 Party exile. - Rule #4 [Lieutenants and up]: If there is ANY admin abusing at any of the places where someone is raiding - PERMANENT EXILE. No matter who you are. NO admin abusing at Raidable places. The place would say [RAIDABLE] next to the base/HQ name. - Rule #5: [ALL]: No spamming the wall, spamming the shouts (High Ranks), spamming the chat in games for meetings. Further spam will result a temporary de-ranker. --------------------------- ALLIES/ENEMIES: - Rule # 6 [ALLIES]: Allies are NOT supposed to attack other SSCR members, we are allies, not enemies. - Rule #7 [ENEMIES]: If you raid unfairly - (say, raid a base that's not raidable) and claim win. That is an automatic win for SSCR. Otherwise, SSCR has 3 enemies. Declare war and PM me if you want it official! Thanks for your cuoperation! Grand Marshal ESPON01

of     1