of     4   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

rikki
#5186595Friday, January 23, 2009 10:59 PM GMT

Exactly like the title says. Post and discuss your (And your pals) very own songs! I already got a couple if you'd like to hear'em. I dream of starting a rockband, but right now I'm a rookie. Alright, here we go! "Too Much" ___________ Heyyy!! Too muu-aa-uu-aa-uuooowww! Too-much!! When seven collide, fists in the air, no one survives, no one cares. Everything happens, it seems to be, Something that everyone has-to-see: Oh! Too much is taken-in, I've been askin; where'v you've been? The brawl is just startin' and everyone dies, You're just the one to hypnotize! (Chorus) Too much!! Oh, I've taken in Too-much, too-muhh-uch! Oh, I've taken in too-much, too-muh-huh-huh-huuuach! Oh, you look so good, but the brawls' so cool- I just don't know what to do-ooewoo! (Chorus End)
rikki
#5186663Friday, January 23, 2009 11:01 PM GMT

"Call of the Fight" ____________ Seeds sent to the grou-ounnnddd... what is there to be found?... Nothing much to be seen... Please try to keep it clean... The brawl is just startin' ouuuttt... Dont you give me your old doubts... Don't say I didn't tell you so... C'mon just, Feel the FlOW!!! Ohhhhwww!! I never saw, I was blind. Your face just wiped my mind! Any time, you feel wrong, Stay with me for EVERLONG!!! (Chorus) Skill gained through Harrr-dships! Chinese swords and Baa-ck FLIPS!! The fightin' spirit must be raised, Defeat the foe while they're dazed! YEAHHH!!!
rikki
#5200214Saturday, January 24, 2009 1:44 PM GMT

"Nothing but Something" by Rikki ________________________________ When the birds fly awaaayyy... what is left on this cold winter day-aaayy?... Simply nothing to appeaa-eaarr... Now there is nothing, to, Fear!! Ooo-oohhh-ohh-oohhh, Nothi-eee-eee-eeeingg... The chills are warming uh-up, the temperatures are constantly riise-ing, Things are looking, so goo-oooood, and I just keep denying! That the suuun, could riise, on such a cooold daay, Man it feels so goooooood, It shouldn't soon go awaaayyyy!! When the darkest things, rose from the graaa-ay, I did not soon expect it, to go awaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyaayayayayaaaaa!! Nuu-thiiiiiiinnnnnnngggggggg..................
AlphaicX
#5200260Saturday, January 24, 2009 1:48 PM GMT

[ Content Deleted ]
Spot758
#5201985Saturday, January 24, 2009 3:14 PM GMT

three days grace neevr to late. This world wil never be waht i expected and if i dont belong who would have gueesed it? i will not leave alone everythign that i own to make u feel liek its not to late its neerv to late even if u say itll be alright still i hear u say you want to end your life nwo and again we try to just stya alive maybe well turn it around casue its not to late its neevr to late no one will ever see thsi side reflected and if theres somthing wrong who would have guessed it and i have left alone everything that i own to make u feel like its not to late its neevr to late even if i say itll be alright still i hear u say u want to end your life nwo and again we try to just stya alive maybe well turn it around casue its not to late its neevr to late the world we knew wotn come back the time weve lost cant get back the life we had wont be ours again this world will never be waht i expected
Spot758
#5202066Saturday, January 24, 2009 3:17 PM GMT

three days grace neevr to late. This world wil never be waht i expected and if i dont belong who would have gueesed it? i will not leave alone everythign that i own to make u feel liek its not to late its neerv to late even if u say itll be alright still i hear u say you want to end your life nwo and again we try to just stya alive maybe well turn it around casue its not to late its neevr to late no one will ever see thsi side reflected and if theres somthing wrong who would have guessed it and i have left alone everything that i own to make u feel like its not to late its neevr to late even if i say itll be alright still i hear u say u want to end your life nwo and again we try to just stya alive maybe well turn it around casue its not to late its neevr to late the world we knew wotn come back the time weve lost cant get back the life we had wont be ours again this world will never be waht i expected adn if i dont belong even if i say itll be alright still i hear u say u want to end your life nwo and agian we try to just stay alive maybe well turn it around casue its not to alte its never to late maybe well turn it around casue its not to late its neevr to late its not to late its never to late this is the real song
rikki
#5202247Saturday, January 24, 2009 3:25 PM GMT

"To Do" _______ Faster healing has come from the other side... ...scars are peeling, ain't that ri-iiight. But something better comes... ...It is known to be true... ...There is far too much, too-eww do-ooo! Things tooooo, dooooo, with youuuu, quite truuue... I don't caaare, If Iiiiii, die to soooon... If we liiive, to seeeee, eachother, The-en Iiiii'l be alriiiighhttt... Al-al-riii-ight... Alrighhhttt. When the dash is hard and far, Then I know where you are, I feel the love inside me cry: Things tooooo, dooooo, with youuuu, quite truuue... I don't caaare, If Iiiiii, die to soooon... If we liiive, to seeeee, eachother, The-en Iiiii'l be alriiiighhttt... Al-al-riii-ight... Alrighhhttt. The sun is warm and caring, My brutal scars are healed, My anger is resloved, All deathly thoughts yie-ield. Enemies are far behind me, I see a single rose, I read a single letter, And here is how it goes: Things tooooo, dooooo, with youuuu, quite truuue... I don't caaare, If Iiiiii, die to soooon... If we liiive, to seeeee, eachother, The-en Iiiii'l be alriiiighhttt... Al-al-riii-ight... Alrighhhttt.
rikki
#5202287Saturday, January 24, 2009 3:27 PM GMT

All of my posted songs have been made in 2009 by me, rikki! Good luck, everyone! I dig the songs so far! Over time, I hope to get beter at writin' songs so I can finaly kick off my rock band!
rikki
#5206956Saturday, January 24, 2009 7:08 PM GMT

"Independent Pals" By rikki January 24th, 2009 _____________________________________________ Yo Trey? Is that yoooou? Yeah I know, I missed you tooooo... Best friends, we've forever beeeen... We won't let this happen, EVER AGAIN!!! (Chorus) Sometimes, we-don't, need-a-shoove... We both have ones, that-we-love! We don't need to see a flick... Yeah, just hear that SHOTGUN CLICK!!! Yeah-e-yeah-e-yeah-e-yeeeaaaaahhhhhaaahhhh!!! When the call of the fight sees us through, I won't need ta hang on to you! We'll be independent pals... Neither one of us, Are-goin'-dowwwwnnn!! We live, for-the-fight!! (Dang kid, ain't that right!) We'll brawl til' we can't breeeaaatheee... And neither-one-of-us-will leeeeeeaaaave!! (End of Chorus)
TeXaZ4ever
#5207180Saturday, January 24, 2009 7:19 PM GMT

As i wait fort the bell, she looks into my, into my eyes. Could it be that i see into my, into her heart How is it that i've lived without her. Well its not gonna happen anymore Cuz I wanna stay with you today Iwanna wanna stay tomorrow too I wanna stay all the next days with you. How do ya do it? how do you hipnotize me. other guys, they dont even try cuz they know you are imposible to read. only i know you, know who you really are inside How can it be, that you dont even knowow me. TY, TY :p
rikki
#5211242Saturday, January 24, 2009 10:02 PM GMT

"Things to do" By rikki Jaunuary 24th, 2009 __________________________________________ When we say "Laugh", and we say "Cry", I don't know, I wonder wha-y. I can't see how, and I can't fly, too-many-things-to-do, before I die! Things to do, ooo-ooo-ooo! Before I go, and say bye. Things to do, ooo-ooo-ooo! Before I go, and I lie. Things to do, ooo-ooo-ooo! Before I go, and I cry. Things to do, ooo-ooo-ooo! Before I go, and I dah-hi! When somethin', seems, so, far away-hay, I run and jump, and, liiive, for, another day-yaaay... And when the sun, beats, down, on my head, I look up, to the spirits, of the dea-eeaaad... And I yeeeelll... Things to do, ooo-ooo-ooo! Before I go, and say bye. Things to do, ooo-ooo-ooo! Before I go, and I lie. Things to do, ooo-ooo-ooo! Before I go, and I cry. Things to do, ooo-ooo-ooo! Before I go, and I dah-hi! Before aaahhhiiii daaaahhh-hiiiiiiiiii...
Nicholas987
#5212139Saturday, January 24, 2009 10:41 PM GMT

i have nothing to say ok
rikki
#5224063Sunday, January 25, 2009 12:40 PM GMT

Any inta rock n' roll? Ya shood b XD
rikki
#5229132Sunday, January 25, 2009 5:33 PM GMT

Hmmm? Bump music?
AlphaicX
#5229175Sunday, January 25, 2009 5:35 PM GMT

[ Content Deleted ]
rikki
#5230668Sunday, January 25, 2009 6:37 PM GMT

"Under the Knife" January 25th, 2009 ___________________________________ A million swords pointed towards your head... You know theres a chance you may soon be dead... But what keeps you striving and thriving for life?... Hey, just the fact that you're under the knife! Whenever danger threatens, what keeps you wanting to stay? Just the fact, that you were just the attacked', and you're in the mood to Slay!
rikki
#5236114Sunday, January 25, 2009 10:15 PM GMT

"The Greatest Warrior" January 25th, 2009 ________________________________________ Runnin' from the power of the Ooooooonnneee... That just can't be no fuuuuuuuuunnnnn... Grab your sword and grab your shiiiieeeeelldd... Just remember never to yieeeeeeeeeeeeeeld!! (Chorus) Never stop fighting for today... For the reaper will take you awaaaay! Don't stop for the slightest rest... Cuz you know you are the BEEEEEEST!!! Your men need you, they're pinned down-so-Faaarr!! You Know You Hit So HARD!!! (Chorus End) (When you are outnumbered and outguned too-o-ooo! You'll know Just What To DO-O-OOO!!! Your reign will never Sta-aaaop! You ain't no sheriff nor COP!! You are the greatest, warrior of aw-wwwwlll!! You know that you will never, FALL!!! Yeah-e-yeaaahhh-e-yeeeeeeeeeaaaaaahhhhhh!!! Runnin' from the power of the Ooooooonnneee... (Never stop fighting for today...) That just can't be no fuuuuuuuuunnnnn... (For the reaper will take you awaaaaaaaaayyyyy!) Grab your sword and grab your shiiiieeeeelldd... (Don't stop for the slightest rest...) Just remember never to yieeeeeeeeeeeeeeld!! (Cuz you know you are the BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEST!!!) The greatest war-ioooorrrr...
rikki
#5236861Sunday, January 25, 2009 10:45 PM GMT

Hey, I just created my "Rockstar RPG" On the role-playing forums! Wanna go check it out? We can pretty much do everything we do on this forum, only we pretend we're in bands! Its pretty sweet. wanna go check it out?
AlphaicX
#5237137Sunday, January 25, 2009 10:58 PM GMT

[ Content Deleted ]
rikki
#5237610Sunday, January 25, 2009 11:17 PM GMT

I expected you'd make a mind-blowing song. Once again, well done! =P I gotta get to work!
rikki
#5249820Monday, January 26, 2009 8:23 PM GMT

"Before this Dance" January 26th, 2009 _____________________________________ When we were young and wandered through bliss... I never knew I'd go though this... C'mon, baby, take a chance... Give me one more kiss, before this dance! (Chrous) Everyone knew-ooo-woooo... I wouldn't stop holdin' on to-ooo youuu... They-eyyyy kneeewww... I wouldn't stop lovin' ya too! C'mon baby, give me a siiiiignnnn... C'mon baby, please tell me you'll still be mine! Oooh-o-woa baaaaby, take a chaaancce... Give me one more kiss, before this dance! (Chorus End) I remembeeerrrrr... When we used to laugh ad play-e-yaaay... We didn't know this would happen one daaay... I know sometimes we like to saay-aaayyy... "Oooh, we will always feel this Waaaaaaayyyyy!!" C'mon, baby, take a chance... Give me one more kiss, before this dance! (Chrous) Everyone knew-ooo-woooo... I wouldn't stop holdin' on to-ooo youuu... They-eyyyy kneeewww... I wouldn't stop lovin' ya too! C'mon baby, give me a siiiiignnnn... C'mon baby, please tell me you'll still be mine! Oooh-o-woa baaaaby, take a chaaancce... Give me one more kiss, before this dance! (Chorus End) When the winter goes and the summer comes dowwwwnnn... Baby, we like to look arouuunnddd... But when the winter comes and the winter staaaayss.... We try to stay inside and fuel our ways! So just remember this the next time Ieeaaa saaaaaaay... C'mon, baby, take a chance... Give me one more kiss, before this dance! (Chrous) Everyone knew-ooo-woooo... I wouldn't stop holdin' on to-ooo youuu... They-eyyyy kneeewww... I wouldn't stop lovin' ya too! C'mon baby, give me a siiiiignnnn... C'mon baby, please tell me you'll still be mine! Oooh-o-woa baaaaby, take a chaaancce... Give me one more kiss, before this dance! (Chorus End) Just one more kiss... Before this daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaance.
TeXaZ4ever
#5249928Monday, January 26, 2009 8:31 PM GMT

i made this song with another mem of da take Cool drum solo* Yea-heah! *Guitar builds up to the rythm* *Bass joins in* *Band Intro* Whoo!!! *Guitar riff continues* Verse 1: One day,when I was writing a song, I was traveling in my Solo-Tour bus. Then I spotted a band sign-up sheet, I signed up. The verry, next day auditions were held, I saw a dude name rikki. I asked teXaZ what the band was called, he said Da Take. I signed up with this song and.......... Regular Chorus: I'm in the band!!!!! Yeah! I'm in the.... Baa-aand!!!!!!! Whoo-hoo! Yea-heah! Chorus 2: When I figured out I was in the band, I made the band T-s. (But not nessicarilly t-s...their long sleeve) And then I rode my tour bus over a cliff 3 times. My tour bus got seriously damaged, but I didn't get killed. (Only a sprained wrist) AND............... Regular Chorus 2: I'm in the band!!!!! Yeah! I'm in the.... Baa-aand!!!!!!! Whoo-hoo! Yea-heah!!!! I might've gotten a lil' over excited but I'm in the band!!! Jyeah!!! Pre-bridge: Hey teXaZ, whatcha up to? How 'bout you rikki? Huh? Can't hear ya! Whoohoo! *Guitar solo plays* Yeah!!! GRYEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *Bridge* All I wanted was to be in a band and now I'm in one I walk the streets with spike bracelets and a hospital band.... *Scream-0* 'CUZ I ALWAYZ KNEW THIS DAY WOULD COME TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Scream Chorus: I'm in the band!!!!! GRAH!!!!!! I'm in the.... Baa-aand!!!!!!! JYUH!!!!!!!! I might've gotten a lil' over excited but I'm in the band!!! GRUYHJYUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
rikki
#5249992Monday, January 26, 2009 8:35 PM GMT

I liked the song cuz I was in it :D
TeXaZ4ever
#5249999Monday, January 26, 2009 8:36 PM GMT

what?
rikki
#5250309Monday, January 26, 2009 8:54 PM GMT

"Go-go, goin'!" January 26th, 2009 _________________________________ Go-go-go, go-go-go, go-go! Go-go-go, go-go-go, go-go! Go, go, Gooooooo! He's goin'... Now he's gone. Winds blowin'... now it's done. Everyone knowin'... thats its fun. Toooooooo, Go-go-go-go, go-go-go-go! (Chrous) I see, everythin'. I see, where people'v been. I've seen, everythin', but I've been wantin' to know- How can I go-ooo when, How can I go-ooo then, How-can-I-win? (Chorus End) Go show me the heights, Go show me the seeeaaa, But try to keep my attention... You'll never know where Iiiii'l beeeee! Oooh, How can I go-oh, when I know-oh, That you-ooh, won't be true-to-me? Oooh, How can can I go-oh, when I know-oh, That you-oh, won't go toooooo! (Chrous) I see, everythin'. I see, where people'v been. I've seen, everythin', but I've been wantin' to know- How can I go-ooo when, How can I go-ooo then, How-can-I-win? (Chorus End) How can I go? When Iiiii know-oh... You'll be... over the Seeeeeaaaaaa! I like ta gooooo, only when I knowww... You'll staaaaayyyy... with me. Why would you beeee... over the seeeeaaaaa... when your with-out meeeeee? Go-go-go, go-go-go, go-go! Go-go-go, go-go-go, go-go! Go, go, Gooooooo! Go, go, Gooooooo! Go, go, Gooooooo! Go, go, Gooooooo, Go, go, Gooooooo, Go, go, Gooooooo! Let us goooo-oh, where I know-ooooh, We'll be hap-eee! Let us see-eeee, where we'll nee-eed, To beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!! (Chrous) I see, everythin'. I see, where people'v been. I've seen, everythin', but I've been wantin' to know- How can I go-ooo when, How can I go-ooo then, How-can-I-wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnn?

of     4   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right