of     3   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

LemonFire
#519117Saturday, February 23, 2008 6:59 AM GMT

I think the players need a look that will tell another player that hay i am a man or a lady; Like hair for example: short hair to the back of the head for man and: long hair to the back for ladys. I have two lady friends one i thot was a man when we first met. lets face it some ladys dont wat to where the bows on there heads. pleas respond
spikeymikey
#519119Saturday, February 23, 2008 7:04 AM GMT

Hair definetely no.
Relorelo84
#519120Saturday, February 23, 2008 7:07 AM GMT

Hair YES!!!
sebbed5
#519164Saturday, February 23, 2008 8:05 AM GMT

Well..... i got a bit long hair O.o
LemonFire
#519597Saturday, February 23, 2008 3:07 PM GMT

well do u got eny ideas
AnimeGirl
#519625Saturday, February 23, 2008 3:13 PM GMT

yes just different types of faces,girls face :lips stick eyelashes, Ect..but hair wont work.. there have been many posts about hair before. but i think more hats that actualy look like hats because some of the hats are just random and when you save your money to buy like...a cloud or somthing its totaly not what you expected.. so.. more hat-like hats,but not hair, i want hair in it but i dont think they will allow it, i know its anoying because i hate being bald.
LemonFire
#520437Saturday, February 23, 2008 6:47 PM GMT

A face sounds good.
sebbed5
#520504Saturday, February 23, 2008 6:59 PM GMT

Well in jj5x5,s place is he have oen thing that make you got a "girl" face, that would be good if girl could ahve that. and na it shouldnt be soo good whit hair but you could buy haur! like a hat could you buy many sorts of hair (that allways are stuck on your head so you cant drop it in game //- D5 (sorry for my bad englich)
sebbed5
#520518Saturday, February 23, 2008 7:01 PM GMT

oen=one ahve=have na= (nothing :S) shouldnt=should not haur=hair i spelling very bad O.o
sebbed5
#520519Saturday, February 23, 2008 7:01 PM GMT

oen=one ahve=have na= (nothing :S) shouldnt=should not haur=hair i spelling very bad O.o
battlefreak
#521093Saturday, February 23, 2008 9:20 PM GMT

i think you should know if they're a boy or girl but i don't want to know by hair
Arrowbic
#521183Saturday, February 23, 2008 9:38 PM GMT

Ì think we should just respect they're privacy. If they want you to know if they're male or female, they'll tell you... Part of the News 4 Roblox crew, http://robloxtimes.wetpaint.com/
LemonFire
#521402Saturday, February 23, 2008 10:47 PM GMT

that is ture. privty is impotent, but like you say if thay want u to know thay tell you that is what we are tallking about if thay want u to know you shod be able to do something like a face chang.
AnimeGirl
#522887Sunday, February 24, 2008 11:33 AM GMT

you can have a face change thing.. BUT ..only in your place.. Basicaly go on View = Explorer = workspace, then click on your name and there should be a + sighn near it. open that up and look down the list till you see "head' Click the + yet again next to "head" then scroll down a Bit till u see "face" click on that and look on the properties( View = Properties) Then click on the mesh in the Workspace bit again and look on the properties thing underneath, explorer. There you should see a name "Texture" Click right at the end of the bar to browse through your deocuments for a picture of any face made by paint. To keep this on your face when you log in i think you have to be in ROBLOX studio,Edit. The do all of the above. If it doesnt work im sorry but least you know how to change the face :P. and if it does work..i will make some free meshes on my website. Email me and i shal email them back to you. =D
LemonFire
#524346Sunday, February 24, 2008 9:30 PM GMT

So wate, you can chang your face, but only on your maps with the pant program on the computer?
AnimeGirl
#525616Monday, February 25, 2008 4:59 PM GMT

yes..on my page i made some makeup myself...if it doesnt work what i said ask an admin how to make it stay like that..coz i tried it and the picture comes up that i browsed on my computer for and it worked. but it only works on your map....it won't stay like that on others..least i dont think..ask an admin...
saver301
#525838Monday, February 25, 2008 8:41 PM GMT

Hair failed a Looooooong time ago. But we definetly need some way to tell the others gender.
LemonFire
#525900Monday, February 25, 2008 9:03 PM GMT

Well I dont see what coude be so bad about hair, I mein come on, at lest half of the people that play this game must play with LEGOs or MAGEA BLOCKs and if that do, a few mini figuers must have some kind of hair, and you got to edmit that sometimes that dont look so bad in it.
LemonFire
#525923Monday, February 25, 2008 9:12 PM GMT

I have sean other poats about hair, but I just dont understaind why people dont like or want hair. What is so bad about HAIR!!
AnimeGirl
#526040Monday, February 25, 2008 9:46 PM GMT

well aparently i hurd one reason was because it would take away the Lego-ness and make it more into Normalness..and..we dont want that.. i see what you mean thought..if they can make clouds and random stuff like that..why not hair..but it is harder than you think to make hair than it is hats...and im actualy just lucky that we have something on our heads. i mean.. yes i would LOVE hair..but.. then again i would LOVE more hats..and A gender to choose.
LemonFire
#526967Tuesday, February 26, 2008 12:53 AM GMT

I just want to make it clear I'm not talking about hair that waves when you move or the wind blows. No! Just hair that would be like a hat or something you know
LemonFire
#527013Tuesday, February 26, 2008 1:02 AM GMT

But that is true; blockeyness is something the players may not want to stop being or doing, because, it is just one of the miny things that make the game Roblox.
AnimeGirl
#528786Tuesday, February 26, 2008 9:37 PM GMT

yes but it is not that simple to make hair from scratch out of a phew circles and stuff..try downloading a 3D programe yourself in the "help" button on your page and it shoudl have how do i make hats..and a free programe..all of them are like that and seriously...its hard enough making a hat..i think...just move on from the subject hair..because unless you know how to create it in an easyer way than admins..i sugest you keep quiet because it is really hard lol..
LemonFire
#529576Wednesday, February 27, 2008 1:06 AM GMT

ok ok fine; hair would be nice for some and it hard as hell to make! I will not be tring to make a hat bacuse I look in to it befor, I cannot tell you what kind of shapes my brain turns into when I think for all the programs and files and who knows what else in too makeing hats and scripts and games, cartoons (owey) I am not a computer wiz, um, at all. So yea. But fine, no hair, for now.
LemonFire
#529596Wednesday, February 27, 2008 1:11 AM GMT

But are there eny other ideas for a gender look?

of     3   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right