of     33   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

DOOMsolider
#52824094Monday, August 15, 2011 12:11 AM GMT

Prologue/history: The world of Cirs has enjoyed peace for thousands of years. Though peace was unable to be completly attained (as many kingdoms waged war with each other), they celebrated each year the end of the First Great War. The First Great War was a war that was thought to burn the world to the core. The planet itself, was scarred from many battles between the Darkcasters and Magysters. The War ended in a chaotic battle that lasted for a week. Casualties from the empires were high and they withdrew their men and women from the battle. Even the Demon Lord's army was withdrawn from the long battle. The Battle for the Rift of Magic lasted for seven days and eight nights. The battle ended in a sacrifice. Four Darkcasters and Four Magysters (of the basic elemnets (Darkfire, Fire, Darkwater, Water, etc.) fought and ended in the destruction of the Rift Gate. Now, the Darkcasters threaten to destroy the world of Cris. Choose your side, Darkcaster or Magyster. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Ok that probably wasn't the best opening to a Roleplay. But its the best I could do. Also, there is a movie somewhat like this. Only two spots (Alden and an extra that could turn into an actual part) remain. Check out laughablejames' profile. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Fourm to Join: Non-Magyster/Darkcaster N@me: @ge: Gender: Race: (Anything that does not include immortaliy) Rank in Society: (From Peasent to King/Queen) Military Expertise: (Archery, sword skills, etc.) Bio: Apperance: Retired from Military: Yes or No Relationships: (friends to husband/wife/son/daughter) Magyster (light color clothing): N@me: @ge: Gender: Race: (same as non-magyster/darkcaster) Expertise in Magic: (You can combine two but if they make a valid element and you can have only one element unless you have more then one character) Bio: Apperance: Acadmey of Magic Teacher?: yes or No Relationships:(same as non-magyster/darkcaster) Darkcaster (Dark color clothing): N@me: @ge: Gender: Race: (same as preivous two) Expertise in Magic: (I.e. Darkfire) Bio: Apperance: Corruption: (eye color determines it- pure black: complete corruption) Relationship: (same as above)
DOOMsolider
#52824360Monday, August 15, 2011 12:15 AM GMT

Magyster (light color clothing): N@me: Miguel Jackson @ge: 16 Gender: Male Race: Human Expertise in Magic: Fire Bio: Miguel's father was one of the four mages who sacrificed their life to end the Great War. Not much is known about his childhood. Apperance: Brown hair, hazel eyes, red robes, red hat, element sword (fire) Acadmey of Magic Teacher?: No Relationships: Possibly anyone not controled by Darkcasters
WhyHelloThere
#52824976Monday, August 15, 2011 12:22 AM GMT

(Suggestion: Listen to Medieval 2 Total War Music - Destiny for full effect while reading first post.) (I just did it, and it made it dramatic.)
DOOMsolider
#52825450Monday, August 15, 2011 12:28 AM GMT

(He's right)
wapple8
#52826176Monday, August 15, 2011 12:37 AM GMT

Darkcaster (Dark color clothing): N@me: Arcanis @ge: 32 Gender: Male Race: Human Expertise in Magic: (Could I use Necromancy? If not I will just use Darkwind.) Bio: N/A Apperance: Around 6 feet tall, wears a black robe with the hood normally on his head, has very pale skin, and almost completely black eyes. Corruption: Almost complete Relationship: None
DOOMsolider
#52826450Monday, August 15, 2011 12:41 AM GMT

(As long as it involves something near darkness yes)
slayerdragon
#52827884Monday, August 15, 2011 12:59 AM GMT

Magyster (light color clothing): N@me:Konner @ge: 8 Gender: M Race: Human Expertise in Magic: Poison Bio: A young orphan. Left to die by his parents. They loved his sister more. He trains by himself. He was captured by a murderer. That was his moment of truth to know if he was worthy of magic. Apperance: An innocent face. Light purple eyes. Acadmey of Magic Teacher?: No Relationships: None.
DOOMsolider
#52829286Monday, August 15, 2011 1:17 AM GMT

(Those who have posted so-far have been accepted)
slayerdragon
#52829443Monday, August 15, 2011 1:19 AM GMT

(start?)
DOOMsolider
#52830311Monday, August 15, 2011 1:30 AM GMT

(Sure)
DOOMsolider
#52830626Monday, August 15, 2011 1:33 AM GMT

Miguel woke up early to see the sun rise. "Just another day of hiding in the shadows," Miguel said and got up out of his bed. He walked to the entrance of the wizard tower and looked out across the lush grass fields.
slayerdragon
#52830867Monday, August 15, 2011 1:36 AM GMT

*Konner walks along the busy street* "Ugh..." *Someone grabs him* "Hey!" Exclaims Konnor. *The mysterious stranger cuts his chin* "Ah!!!" Screamed Konnor "Don't steal from he little kid!" *He throws Konnor on the floor* *Konnor faints*
DOOMsolider
#52831094Monday, August 15, 2011 1:39 AM GMT

Miguel threw his brown cloak on and walked to the Kingdom. Hopefully no one will want to fight me, Miguel thought to himself as he walked through a small forest filled with sprites and fairies. ----- As he entered the kingdom, he was met with the crowded streets of the city. "I'll fit right in," he whispered to no one.
DOOMsolider
#52831554Monday, August 15, 2011 1:45 AM GMT

(gtg see you al tomorrow)
wapple8
#52831614Monday, August 15, 2011 1:45 AM GMT

Arcanis sat atop of a hill, looking out over the kingdom inthe distance. Eventualy he got up and began to walk to it.
DOOMsolider
#52837639Monday, August 15, 2011 3:15 AM GMT

As Miguel walked down the market district in the Kingdom, he stopped to buy something to eat. As he bought the apple, someone ran up tried to steal his money. He quickly and swiftly knife-handed the thief in the back of the neck and sent him sprawling on the ground. He set his hand down and hid it in his sleeve as it started to glow blue. He felt no real concentration of mana to one particular element. "Can't let the remaining Darkcasters take any unknown mages," Miguel whispered to himself and the knocked-out thief.
slayerdragon
#52838013Monday, August 15, 2011 3:21 AM GMT

Walks up to Miguel. "Would you mind donating me some money please?" My chin bleeds and my head is down.
DOOMsolider
#52838143Monday, August 15, 2011 3:24 AM GMT

"Why sure, little kid," said Miguel as he noticed the cut. "Why don't you come with me so i can fix the cut up for you?" He hands Konner the money.
slayerdragon
#52838603Monday, August 15, 2011 3:32 AM GMT

"Thank you. My name is Konner. I am a poor orphan. All I can do is hunt, steal, and beg to survive." Walks with Miguel.
BAMitsPUPPY66
#52838811Monday, August 15, 2011 3:36 AM GMT

how do i do this
DOOMsolider
#52838819Monday, August 15, 2011 3:36 AM GMT

Miguel starts for the Kingdom's gates. "I'm Miguel, Konner," said Miguel. "And to get to my home we need to leave the kingdom."
slayerdragon
#52838968Monday, August 15, 2011 3:39 AM GMT

Follows Miguel. "So what magic do you use? I can use poison. I can poison someone without them knowing. I can also remove it. It's useless against me. I trained myself."
BAMitsPUPPY66
#52839403Monday, August 15, 2011 3:48 AM GMT

Non-Magystar/Darkcaster N@me:Mirajane @ge:14 Gender:Female Race:N/A Rank in Society:Princess Bio:Her Family is one of the most royaled ones.She secretly learns magic from a frost wizard and dark magic. Appearance:Silvery-Blonde with a hint of light pink and mysterious frost blue eyes and Princess dresses. Relationships:N/A. She is always in the castle due to kidnappers.
DOOMsolider
#52839531Monday, August 15, 2011 3:50 AM GMT

"You're very smart for someone of your age," replied Miguel. "I specialize in fire. As did my father." Miguel turns away for a few seconds looking sad. "When we reach my home, I will tell you a story." The gates are open and Miguel walks out with Konner. "Hang on to me, Konner," he said.
DOOMsolider
#52839569Monday, August 15, 2011 3:51 AM GMT

(Accepted Bam)

of     33   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right