of     1   

PKPenguin
#5294894Thursday, January 29, 2009 1:29 AM GMT

noobs make ╔═╦═╦══╦══╗ ║╚╣║║╔╗║║║║ ╠╗║╔╣╠╣║║║║ ╚═╩╝╚╝╚╩╩╩╝... but they could be nice if only they didnt ╔═╦═╦══╦══╗ ║╚╣║║╔╗║║║║ ╠╗║╔╣╠╣║║║║ ╚═╩╝╚╝╚╩╩╩╝... so if you hate ╔═╦═╦══╦══╗ ║╚╣║║╔╗║║║║ ╠╗║╔╣╠╣║║║║ ╚═╩╝╚╝╚╩╩╩╝... sign on the list! _____________ """LIST""" _____________ PKPenguin, house98, house89, OR you could just try making the noobs stop (WITH OUT BEING RUDE UNLESS URGENTLY NEEDED) spamming! "Spam?" you say? "What kind of spam?" ALL SPAM!!! But if you really need an example (Whom I highly doubt you do), then here is an example ________________________________ Post this message on 5 hats 3 t-shirts and 6 shirts to get 1000 tx and robux WORKS! ____ O.Ol (Report abuse) ________________________________ And ________________________________ LOLZ ____ O.Ol (Report abuse) _______________________________ Any ways, i think you get the picture...
survival69
#5295597Thursday, January 29, 2009 1:56 AM GMT

This is Spam, This is the Wrong Site to Put Spam. You got this Spam through your Head?
PKPenguin
#5851946Monday, February 23, 2009 3:03 AM GMT

........ um.................. anyways...... once we make a pleed, we need to get noobs to read this...... soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo....................................................... maybe we should comment an item infested with spam with the name of this forum and they'll read it..?
PKPenguin
#6103754Thursday, March 05, 2009 1:49 AM GMT

Posted 13 hours ago by GaMeR49eR you can't say "your a noob," ya know why? I will tell you why because everyone in roblox (besides the admins) have started as noobs, you me, the guy under me, so please don't be hating........ post this message anywhere, if you hate noob hating/calling......... This, well, I didn't make, but noob-calling is a type of spamming, but more of an abuse... this forum is alot about stopping both. This has a very, very good point! Nice way to say it, GaMeR49eR!
PKPenguin
#6103841Thursday, March 05, 2009 1:51 AM GMT

oh............. didnt see the first part, survival69. I always do that....... I never think before I act. WAH!!!
MetalHead12
#6116653Thursday, March 05, 2009 9:10 PM GMT

um this is spam as well so I wouldnt be talking

of     1