of     3   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

vv4ever
#53112782Thursday, August 18, 2011 9:21 PM GMT

Sorry this took awhile. But here's the first few scenes! :) (the kit scenes) Dovekit: Incoming! *is running towards Echokit and Waterkit, smiling* Echokit: Run! *says playfully, runs away with Waterkit* Waterkit: StarClan, Dovekit! You nearly knocked us over! Dovekit: Sorry! *walks back towards them* But it was fun! Echokit: You think nearly knocking us over is...Fun?! Dovekit: I was talking about the running. The way the wind blows through my fur.... It just feels....Amazing. Waterkit: You can go and feel amazing somewhere else then. For now, let's play! Shadowkit: Hey guys! Can I play too? Waterkit: Sure! -The kits play around, running, jumping on one another, play-fighting- Dovekit: *sits on a rock* I am Dovestar, leader of CreekClan! Echokit: And I'm your loyal deputy! (just saying, this scene will be in a flashback... Well, peace, you know when ;D) Shadowkit: Aww, I wanted to be the deputy! I guess I'll just be a loyal warrior then! Waterkit: And I'm the medicine cat! Together we lead the best clan there is! Dovekit: As my first order of business, I want you to go on a hunting patrol, my loyal deputy and warrior! Echokit: *mocks a bow* Yes, oh great leader. *laughs and walks over to a ball of moss with Shadowkit, pretending like its a mouse. Pounces on it, and puts it in her jaws, and walks back to Waterkit and Dovekit. Drops the ball of moss* I've caught some fresh-kill! Shadowkit: *has some flowers in his jaws* I brought you some herbs Waterkit! Waterkit: *has some grass in her jaws* Thanks Shadowkit! Now I have plenty of herbs! -They continue playing- *It's nighttime in the nursery* Echokit: *turns over and faces Waterkit* Waterkit? Waterkit: Yes, Echokit? Echokit: Tomorrow... Tomorrow we are apprenticed. I don't know if I'm ready.... Waterkit: You'll be fine. *licks shoulder* Trust me. Echokit: Thanks, Waterkit. Waterkit: No problem. Now let's get some rest. We have a big day tomorrow! Dovekit: *yawns* Nobody can get some sleep in here with you two talking so much! Shadowkit: *murmurs in agreement* Echokit and Waterkit: Sorry Dovekit... (They all fall asleep) ~Apprenticing Scene, Sunset~ Wingstar: *calls clan and the clan gathers around* Dovekit, Waterkit, Echokit, and Shadowkit, you have all reached the age of six moons, and it is time for you to be apprenticed *the kits step forward*. From this day, until you receive your warrior names, you will be known as Dovepaw, Waterpaw, Echopaw, and Shadowpaw. I ask StarClan to watch over you and guide you until you find in your paws the strength of a warrior. Now. Winterbreeze, Pebblepelt, and Silverbell, you all are ready to take on apprentices. Extra or clan member: What about a fourth mentor? " ": Does Wingstar know she only named 3 mentors? " ": But what about the fourth apprentice? Echopaw: Who's going to be my mentor? Waterpaw: I wonder who's going to be my mentor.... Wingstar: Silence, my clan. I know I have only named three mentors. That is because I have chosen to take on an apprentice myself. Anyway *faces the three mentors again* You have all received excellent training from your former mentors, and have shown to be loyal, brave, and fierce warriors. Winterbreeze, you will mentor Echopaw. Pebblepelt, you will mentor Waterpaw. Silverbell, you will mentor Shadowpaw. I will mentor Dovepaw. I expect you to pass on all you know to your new apprentice. *the mentors pad over to their designated apprentices, and they touch noses* Extras+Clan: Echopaw! Dovepaw! Shadowpaw! Waterpaw!..... -The new apprentices talk with their mentors- Silverbell: *is with Winterbreeze, Pebblepelt, Wingstar, Shadowpaw, Waterpaw, Dovepaw, and Echopaw* Tomorrow, for your first job as an apprentice, we want you to explore the territory in a group. You'll learn the scents of our territory, and hopefully be able to return. The apprentices: *nod heads and pad over to the apprentice den, where they go to sleep*
vv4ever
#53135452Friday, August 19, 2011 2:20 AM GMT

Continued script- ~Fox Hunting Scene~ (The new apprentices are padding through the forest, sniffing around) Echopaw: *sniffs a tree* There's fresh mouse scent here! Waterpaw: We shouldn't go hunting JUST yet... WEll, not at least we learn some hunting moves. Shadowpaw: You've got a point there. Echopaw: Alright... But next time, there will be one more mouse in the fresh-kill pile! Dovepaw: *is sniffing the ground, near a grass patch* Hey guys! This scent... It smells like... Fox! Shadowpaw: A... FOX?! Dovepaw: Yep, a fox! And it's fresh too! Echopaw: Let's track it down! Waterpaw: Do you have bees in your brain? Us, killing.... A...Fox? We'll beat a fox when hedgehogs fly! Dovepaw: But if we all work together, we can do it. Shadowpaw: I agree. We just need to try. Waterpaw: Alright, alright. I guess it will help with our tracking skills. Echopaw: I'll lead the way. *sniffs ground and walks towards the direction of the scent. Soon, they come across the creature sniffing the ground in a clearing" Dovepaw: Here we go...! Fox: *whips around to face them, and snarls* Shadowpaw: *bites a leg* Fox: *whimpers, then lunges out and smacks Shadowpaw to the side* Shadowpaw: *coughs, and gets back up* Waterpaw: *jumps on to the back of the fox, and claws at the back* Fox: *stands on hind legs, bucking Waterpaw off its back. Waterpaw gets back up* Echopaw: *hisses and jumps towards the fox* Fox: *sees Echopaw coming and bites her throat* Dovepaw: *is scared at the sight of his injured comrades. Summons up strength, and jumps on top of the fox's head. He claws at the face of the fox, killing it* Shadowpaw: StarClan, Dovepaw! You did it! Dovepaw: *breathes heavily* I did. Are you guys alright? Waterpaw: *gets up and shakes dirt off her coat, pads over to the two* I'm fine. Although I'm not sure about Echopaw... Echopaw: *is lying down, her breathing shallow* H-Help... *cough* Dovepaw+Waterpaw+Shadowpaw: ECHOPAW! *they all run over to her* Waterpaw: Don't worry Echopaw... You'll be alright.... -Shadowpaw picks up Echopaw by the scruff of her neck and carries her, running- Waterpaw: Don't worry, guys, she'll be alright... Dovepaw: All we can do is hope... Waterpaw: She doesn't have too much damage, right? *tires to lighten up the mood* Dovepaw: She was bitten in the throat. She could stop breathing... Waterpaw: *face turns sad again* -They all keep running, their faces dull and sad, until they return back to camp- Extras+Clan: *turn around to see the apprentices and they are shocked* *Wingstar, Dewdrop, and Swanpaw run up to the injured cats* Wingstar: What happened!? Waterpaw: We were killing a fox, and Echopaw got bit in the throat. We all were injured as well.... The fox is dead now, and we are worried about Echopaw's health. Dewdrop: Come to my den. Right away. Swanpaw, help Shadowpaw with Echopaw. *Dovepaw, Swanpaw, Waterpaw, Shadowpaw, Echopaw, and Dewdrop pad over to the medicine cat den* Wingstar; *sees Silverbell padding over to her* We should've never sent them on that task.... Silverbell: At least there is one fox left in the forest. Wingstar: I guess so... (Some Clan members, friends, and family of Echopaw gather around Echopaw's unconcious body in the medicine cat den. Swanpaw is sitting off to the side, her tail wrapped around her paws and her head down low) Swanpaw: *is mumbling/whipsering so no one can hear her* Echopaw will survive... Thank you StarClan, thank you... Dewdrop: Swanpaw! I need some cobewebs! Swanpaw: *looks up and her voice isn't low anymore* Yes, Dewdrop.
nachosandchez
#53162527Friday, August 19, 2011 3:04 PM GMT

this will never be made-way too many roles
giraffsrawesome
#53167085Friday, August 19, 2011 4:30 PM GMT

we already hav more then half of the cast list
Lacrosseboy55
#53173568Friday, August 19, 2011 6:15 PM GMT

read watership down. waaaaay better than warriors.
vv4ever
#53192574Friday, August 19, 2011 10:30 PM GMT

Attention everyone who made comments to this: Please, don't post any more comments. This is the script thread for Peace's movie. I will only allow constructive criticism on my writing, and I don't want to hear useless comments like "That's a dumb name for a cat" or "Warriors stinks" Right now, I don't really care. I just need EDITORIAL comments, not useless ones. Thank you.
Lacrosseboy55
#53194949Friday, August 19, 2011 11:02 PM GMT

script is waaaay to short. it will only run like 2 - 3 minutes. ...and you might want to revise it, put some more development and action
vv4ever
#53200579Saturday, August 20, 2011 12:13 AM GMT

I'm not done with it yet.
Wingeddone100
#53210372Saturday, August 20, 2011 2:17 AM GMT

[ Content Deleted ]
vv4ever
#53210713Saturday, August 20, 2011 2:21 AM GMT

These are the scenes in which Echopaw is still recovering, and the apprentices are doing their regular assignments while she is recovering. ~Continued script~ Dovepaw: *is walking with Wingstar, Pebblepelt,, and Waterpaw on a hunting patrol, and is burying a mouse in the dirt* Wingstar: Great job, Dovepaw. Pebblepelt, how is Waterpaw doing? Pebblepelt: *turns around to face Wingstar* Great! She has caught a couple of voles, and a mouse. Wingstar: Excellent. Dovepaw, how many pieces of prey have you caught? Dovepaw: I've caught 3 so far. All of them are mice. Wingstar: Great job. Your hunting skills are improving. Dovepaw: *is gleaming with pride* Thank you, Wingstar. Waterpaw: How did I do, Pebblepelt? Pebblepelt: You did excellent as well. *touches nose to forehead* Waterpaw: Thanks, Pebblepelt! Pebblepelt: *chuckles*No problem. Now, have we caught enough prey for today's sunhigh patrol? Wingstar: Yes, I think it's enough. Let's go pick up our buried prey. *they all are carrying prey in their jaws, and return to camp* *All the apprentices and their mentors except Echopaw and Winterbreeze are in a training area* Silverbell: Great job, Shadowpaw! Shadowpaw: Thanks! *is on Silverbell's back* Silverbell: Now, if this were real, you would dig your claws deep in to my fur, and rake my back. That would either send me away, or I could stand up and knock you off my back. Shadowpaw: *jumps off back and nods* Pebblepelt: *is talking to Waterpaw* Always remember, if you are facing a larger opponent, and its only you and a couple other apprentices, repeatedly nip at their legs or tail. That should weaken them down until they can't stand. Waterpaw: *nods* Hopefully it'll never come to that... Pebblepelt: Hopefully... Dovepaw: Like this, Wingstar? *mimicks a belly/back rake on the ground* Wingstar: Perfect. Exactly like that. Dovepaw: Wingstar? Can I ask you a question? Wingstar: Yes. What is it? Dovepaw: Will Echopaw be okay? She's my sister and... Well I'm worried for her. Wingstar: She'll be fine. Dewdrop says in another moon or so she'll be back in training. Dovepaw: Alright. Thanks, Wingstar. Wingstar: No problem, Dovepaw. *Training scene 2* Pebblepelt: Nice pounce Waterpaw! Waterpaw: *is pouncing on Dovepaw* Wingstar: Dovepaw, now is your chance! Buck Waterpaw off your back! Dovepaw: Like this, Wingstar? *jumps up, throwing Waterpaw off his back* Wingstar: Perfect! Pebblepelt: Don't forget, Waterpaw, always get your chance to inflict damage on your opponent before they have a chance to fight back. Waterpaw: *gets back up* Right. Pebblepelt: *yawns* Wingstar, are you ready to head back to camp? All of us are tired from today's training. Wingstar: Yes, let's return. *the cats walk back to camp*
Wingeddone100
#53210806Saturday, August 20, 2011 2:22 AM GMT

[ Content Deleted ]
vv4ever
#53220298Saturday, August 20, 2011 4:34 AM GMT

Excuse me, but that is EXTREMELY rude. If you don't like warrior cats, then why bother commenting? Please, stop.
peacelover981
#53262481Saturday, August 20, 2011 8:47 PM GMT

They just are no life noobs who like flaming people. some people like different things, and you're going to have to deal with it.
vv4ever
#53262626Saturday, August 20, 2011 8:49 PM GMT

Agreed. Thank you so much.
peacelover981
#53263393Saturday, August 20, 2011 9:00 PM GMT

feel so special! (i'm echopaw)
ibsonic
#53263496Saturday, August 20, 2011 9:01 PM GMT

ROBLOX movies should NEVER have dialogue. It's ruins the whole movie.
vv4ever
#53264403Saturday, August 20, 2011 9:13 PM GMT

@peace: :D Attention everyone. If your not going to post anything nice or positive~ DON'T POST IT AT ALL. Thanks.
Wingeddone100
#53265267Saturday, August 20, 2011 9:24 PM GMT

[ Content Deleted ]
temporaryfish
#53266858Saturday, August 20, 2011 9:46 PM GMT

i cant wait till my charter comes in
vv4ever
#53305671Sunday, August 21, 2011 8:18 AM GMT

Yes it is a free country, but that doesn't give you the right to be rude and not respect other peoples' opinions. And by free the government means that we are free from the rule of other countries, and freedom of speech. But if your going to be rude, YOU are denying the whole free country thing by bringing down our opinions! WE have the right to make this movie, and enjoy warrior cats. You are a hypocrite. @temp: Who's your character? ;D
lolololaloop
#53318469Sunday, August 21, 2011 3:36 PM GMT

Im dewdrop :3 The medicine cat
giraffsrawesome
#53322368Sunday, August 21, 2011 4:38 PM GMT

i am waterpaw right now yay! i like my character
JohanSKrueger
#53325106Sunday, August 21, 2011 5:16 PM GMT

@Wingeddone100 It is a free country, but what country do you refer too, hmm? Roblox is not a free country, it's an online site that you can get banned for breaking the rules, that includes flaming.
Wingeddone100
#53345813Sunday, August 21, 2011 9:26 PM GMT

[ Content Deleted ]
lolololaloop
#53346129Sunday, August 21, 2011 9:29 PM GMT

WINGEDDONe100! THATS YOUR OPINION OF WARRIOR CATS BUT WE LIKE IT!SO WHY DONT YOU LET US INJOY THE MOVIE AND SHUT YOUR MOUTH!

of     3   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right